Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2023 All Flight Event & Raffle
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35
@Juxta13

You've got me in twice for badge orders. Once as kothra and once as Kothra.
@Juxta13

You've got me in twice for badge orders. Once as kothra and once as Kothra.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
@Kothra - Thanks for letting me know! It doesn't help that Google sheets is sometimes case sensitive (like when listing out unique names) and sometimes not (like when adding up total tickets)! This has been corrected now.
@Kothra - Thanks for letting me know! It doesn't help that Google sheets is sometimes case sensitive (like when listing out unique names) and sometimes not (like when adding up total tickets)! This has been corrected now.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xrWrsjf.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=arial][color=#595f30][size=5] Thank you to everyone who participated in Decorate the Behemoth and made it such a success!! This is the beginning of our raffle drawing. This will be the last time that I ping everyone (besides winners), but if you would like to be pinged for every round, just add yourself to the pinglist below! [center][pinglist=14615][/center] [/indent] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/oYzFyvv.png[/img][/center] [indent][font=arial][color=#595f30][size=4] [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] Winners will be drawn in groups of ten, and you can only win once. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] You have (at least) 24 hours from the time of posting to list your preferred prize packs. (I will try to allow some extra time during the holidays.) If you don't respond [s]within 24 hours[/s] before I post the next round, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners - in the order you were drawn for this round. If you fail to respond before the next round, you will be removed from the list. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] Please list which prize packs you would like in order of preference. List as many choices as your number (in case the people ahead of you claim your top picks.) For example: If you are drawn third, list three prize packs; if you are drawn eighth, list eight prize packs. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img] If you would prefer not to claim a prize, please let me know as soon as possible, so we can move on with drawing the next group of winners. [img]https://i.imgur.com/T7RsXRM.png[/img]Please message or ping me if you have any questions! You can find the prize packs starting from [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3295452#post_55669675][u]this post[/u][/url]. The prizes continue over three posts, and all prizes have been unlocked! [center][font=arial][color=#595f30][size=5][b]Congratulations to our round one winners![/b] 1. PricklySnoots 2. croptopman 3. ClovenHeart 4. Rattification 5. BrassicaOracle 6. alyblaith 7. reaperbird 8. chamilet 9. teddy2008 10. finniigan [/center] [size=0]@pinglist-14615 Full ping list was here. [/size]
xrWrsjf.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in Decorate the Behemoth and made it such a success!! This is the beginning of our raffle drawing. This will be the last time that I ping everyone (besides winners), but if you would like to be pinged for every round, just add yourself to the pinglist below!

oYzFyvv.png

T7RsXRM.png Winners will be drawn in groups of ten, and you can only win once.

T7RsXRM.png You have (at least) 24 hours from the time of posting to list your preferred prize packs. (I will try to allow some extra time during the holidays.) If you don't respond within 24 hours before I post the next round, you will be moved to the top of the next group of winners - in the order you were drawn for this round. If you fail to respond before the next round, you will be removed from the list.

T7RsXRM.png Please list which prize packs you would like in order of preference. List as many choices as your number (in case the people ahead of you claim your top picks.)
For example: If you are drawn third, list three prize packs; if you are drawn eighth, list eight prize packs.

T7RsXRM.png If you would prefer not to claim a prize, please let me know as soon as possible, so we can move on with drawing the next group of winners.

T7RsXRM.pngPlease message or ping me if you have any questions!

You can find the prize packs starting from this post. The prizes continue over three posts, and all prizes have been unlocked!

Congratulations to our round one winners!

1. PricklySnoots
2. croptopman
3. ClovenHeart
4. Rattification
5. BrassicaOracle
6. alyblaith
7. reaperbird
8. chamilet
9. teddy2008
10. finniigan

@DtB-2023: Winners - Round Announcements Full ping list was here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Congratulations!!
Congratulations!!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
AAA YAY!! Here are my top choices!

1. Chibi Dragon by finniigan
2. Digital dragon art by KittehMei
3. Brilliant Baubles
4. Festive Felines
AAA YAY!! Here are my top choices!

1. Chibi Dragon by finniigan
2. Digital dragon art by KittehMei
3. Brilliant Baubles
4. Festive Felines
P9aWhak.png
eswSnrS.png
J7D1quC.png
qml57Um.png
3nFPpYa.png
VP2q7rm.png
95dAMMr.png
WOOOO congrats yall, nice to see some familiar faces in the winners list :DDD Theres so many good prizes this year, it was near impossible to narrow it down... even though i had the most slots being drawn 10th xD

1. Crystalline Child
2. Helenus
3. Cosmopolitan Child
4. Carefree Child
5. Conflagrant Child
6. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
7. Over the rainbow
8. Gift Certificates
9. Round and Round We Go
10. Elemental Lore

WOOOO congrats yall, nice to see some familiar faces in the winners list :DDD Theres so many good prizes this year, it was near impossible to narrow it down... even though i had the most slots being drawn 10th xD

1. Crystalline Child
2. Helenus
3. Cosmopolitan Child
4. Carefree Child
5. Conflagrant Child
6. Should Auld Acquaintance be Forgot?
7. Over the rainbow
8. Gift Certificates
9. Round and Round We Go
10. Elemental Lore

iDktb2b.pngbb5e88d1e7ed6f7710add6e5cb247e3a243eb31b.gifHIAqbn3.png
I... won something? This was certainly unexpected. Thanks for all your hard work running this!

1. Digital dragon art by KittehMei
I... won something? This was certainly unexpected. Thanks for all your hard work running this!

1. Digital dragon art by KittehMei
Aww thank you for the win! And thank you so much to everyone who donated and worked to put this together! <3
  1. Gift Certificates
  2. Winter in the Willows
  3. Outrageously Orange
  4. Sugarlessplum Fairy Finery (+friend)
  5. Small Friends
  6. All Aglow
  7. Elemental Lore
  8. Bonny and Blithe
  9. Batty for You
Aww thank you for the win! And thank you so much to everyone who donated and worked to put this together! <3
  1. Gift Certificates
  2. Winter in the Willows
  3. Outrageously Orange
  4. Sugarlessplum Fairy Finery (+friend)
  5. Small Friends
  6. All Aglow
  7. Elemental Lore
  8. Bonny and Blithe
  9. Batty for You
The_Aether_Orchard
Congrats everyone!
Congrats everyone!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Congratulations to everyone!!!! There's so many good prizes, it was so hard to narrow it down lol
  1. Terrarium or Teacup Dragon by Perscitia- Terrarium for either Boh or Gayl, whichever one they find more inspiring! I'd love to talk out the details if I get this prize
  2. Farming by bonstrosity- in the Mire! I've got a mire flyer I'd be happy to send over if they need it.
  3. Level 25 Training by NerdMom- or from anyone else!
Congratulations to everyone!!!! There's so many good prizes, it was so hard to narrow it down lol
  1. Terrarium or Teacup Dragon by Perscitia- Terrarium for either Boh or Gayl, whichever one they find more inspiring! I'd love to talk out the details if I get this prize
  2. Farming by bonstrosity- in the Mire! I've got a mire flyer I'd be happy to send over if they need it.
  3. Level 25 Training by NerdMom- or from anyone else!
Clove/Heart ~ he/they/she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
friend rqs accepted ~ pings welcome
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35