Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | DtB 2023 All Flight Event & Raffle
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35
[quote]Saturday's Question: Is there something that bends your mind every time you think about it? Share an interesting fact, or tell us about something your clan might find baffling.[/quote] Just heard that "Humans and the Tyrannosaurus rex are closer on the world's timeline than the T. rex and Stegosaurus" ([url=https://www.discovery.com/nature/Stegosaurus-Was-An-Ancient-Relic-TRex]quote/article source[/url] but also heard it from my sibling). Dinosaurs were around for so long, it's wild to me. And amazing that we have fossils of so many things!
Quote:
Saturday's Question: Is there something that bends your mind every time you think about it? Share an interesting fact, or tell us about something your clan might find baffling.

Just heard that "Humans and the Tyrannosaurus rex are closer on the world's timeline than the T. rex and Stegosaurus" (quote/article source but also heard it from my sibling). Dinosaurs were around for so long, it's wild to me. And amazing that we have fossils of so many things!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
Saturday: sent a set of badges to my awesome guild leader [quote]Is there something that bends your mind every time you think about it? Share an interesting fact, or tell us about something your clan might find baffling.[/quote] I'm really into an awesome fantasy series called the Nine Worlds Series by Victoria Goddard. In the different worlds, time works differently, and thinking about the timelines (which sometimes intersect) and how a month for someone might be a century for another makes my brain hurt. (The refrain in the fandom is "don't think about time.")
Saturday:
sent a set of badges to my awesome guild leader
Quote:
Is there something that bends your mind every time you think about it? Share an interesting fact, or tell us about something your clan might find baffling.

I'm really into an awesome fantasy series called the Nine Worlds Series by Victoria Goddard. In the different worlds, time works differently, and thinking about the timelines (which sometimes intersect) and how a month for someone might be a century for another makes my brain hurt. (The refrain in the fandom is "don't think about time.")
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
Saturday's Question
That the human body has electricity in it!!
Saturday's Question
That the human body has electricity in it!!
5iXiC8z.png
q9EEy5M.png
Np4NxIR.png
5hF3FGk.png
Quote:
Saturday's Question:
Is there something that bends your mind every time you think about it? Share an interesting fact, or tell us about something your clan might find baffling.
You have roughly around 100 trillion microbes in your gut..
It's incredible how much life one body can hold. I find it oddly comforting that it's not just me in here.
Quote:
Saturday's Question:
You have roughly around 100 trillion microbes in your gut..
It's incredible how much life one body can hold. I find it oddly comforting that it's not just me in here.
A splatoon 3 user banner. The banner reads: Evil Freelancer , Polgara , #9997 k7p86mU.png

2VtxnMX.png

FObX7rS.png
rUoKR6y.png

WQA384m.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xrWrsjf.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][font=arial][b]Wrap up![/b][/font][/size][/center] [size=5][font=arial][color=595f30]Thank you SO much to everyone that participated this year! We will be working on collating all the data over the next day or two - specifically, the raffle tickets earned from orders and our various events. We plan to ping everyone mid week to double check tickets and then start drawing winners next weekend. Good news: We managed to unlock ALL of the unlockable prizes![/color][/font][/size] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3295600#post_55673858][img]https://i.imgur.com/VrIfWJQ.png[/img][/url][/center] [font=arial][size=5][color=6b4627]We're still working on adding the last few ornaments, but click on the above header to go check out our mighty Behemoth all laden with decorations![/color][/size][/font] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/909413302218657792/917149205565407242/QOTD.png[/img] [size=5][font=arial][color=595f30]I really enjoyed reading through all of the question responses. It has been great learning all sorts of fun facts, exposing myself to some new music, and filling up my reading list![/color][/font][/size] [center][size=6][font=arial][b][b]Saturday's Winners![/b][/b][/font][/size][/center][indent][indent][indent][size=5][font=arial][color=595f30][b]Grand Prize:[/b] @BrutusCourt [b]Runner up:[/b] @furbee [b]Runner up:[/b] @Casilica [b]Runner up:[/b] @teddy2008 [b]Runner up:[/b] @NerdMom [/color][/font][/size][/indent][/indent][/indent] [size=5][font=arial][color=595f30]Tickets have been awarded and the grand prize will be sent shortly. Please let me know which badge you would like to claim! Note: This can be given as a gift. [/color][/font][/size] [size=0][size=0]@pinglist-14612 @pinglist-14614 Participants list was here. @Juxta13[/size][/size]
xrWrsjf.png
Wrap up!
Thank you SO much to everyone that participated this year! We will be working on collating all the data over the next day or two - specifically, the raffle tickets earned from orders and our various events. We plan to ping everyone mid week to double check tickets and then start drawing winners next weekend.

Good news: We managed to unlock ALL of the unlockable prizes!

VrIfWJQ.png

We're still working on adding the last few ornaments, but click on the above header to go check out our mighty Behemoth all laden with decorations!

QOTD.png
I really enjoyed reading through all of the question responses. It has been great learning all sorts of fun facts, exposing myself to some new music, and filling up my reading list!
Saturday's Winners!
Grand Prize: @BrutusCourt
Runner up: @furbee
Runner up: @Casilica
Runner up: @teddy2008
Runner up: @NerdMom
Tickets have been awarded and the grand prize will be sent shortly. Please let me know which badge you would like to claim!
Note: This can be given as a gift.

@DtB-2023: Question of the Day @DtB-2023: Updates and News Participants list was here. @Juxta13
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
I didn't have time to participate this year, but I enjoyed reading some of the replies, especially to Saturday's prompt! The world (and beyond) is so marvelous!

@MayMallard YES! And I think of them when faced with particularly junky food... (Doesn't always stop me eating it, but it works often enough!)
I didn't have time to participate this year, but I enjoyed reading some of the replies, especially to Saturday's prompt! The world (and beyond) is so marvelous!

@MayMallard YES! And I think of them when faced with particularly junky food... (Doesn't always stop me eating it, but it works often enough!)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Juxta13

I'd love to claim the M1 badge as my runner-up prize. Very excited!
@Juxta13

I'd love to claim the M1 badge as my runner-up prize. Very excited!
7D2Bfod.png CEeOKXu.pngQYQzh1v.pngon1tEq5.png
@Juxta13
Can I get I8 as my runner-up prize? Thank you so much for running this event!!
@Juxta13
Can I get I8 as my runner-up prize? Thank you so much for running this event!!
5iXiC8z.png
q9EEy5M.png
Np4NxIR.png
5hF3FGk.png
All of the tickets have now been collated in the Tickets tab of the spreadsheet. Please double-check that we have accounted for everything and let me know if anything is missing.

We will begin drawing winners this weekend. If you would like to be added to the pinglist for each winning round, please click below to add yourself.

Thanks again for your help and participation!

All participants ping list was here.
All of the tickets have now been collated in the Tickets tab of the spreadsheet. Please double-check that we have accounted for everything and let me know if anything is missing.

We will begin drawing winners this weekend. If you would like to be added to the pinglist for each winning round, please click below to add yourself.

Thanks again for your help and participation!

All participants ping list was here.
Y5AUp2a.gif .. 9XAwiUY.png .
Never put your faith in a Prince.
When you require a miracle,
trust in a Witch.
Exciting!! It was a lot of fun! Good luck everyone [emoji=d20 size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Exciting!! It was a lot of fun!
Good luck everyone
FxfvE.gif 7X4b07H.pngPiAyg8i.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 34 35