Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2023 [Complete]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25
@Mirna ohhh shoot i totally missed that! i just updated it on the sheet - thanks for letting me know o7
@Mirna ohhh shoot i totally missed that! i just updated it on the sheet - thanks for letting me know o7
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
Happy Wednesday!
Happy Wednesday!
@DismasYves I am so sorry but I think you've accidentally recorded more 0t dragons than I sent - specifically on line 175? I've only donated a total of 42 0t, but I'm getting 4 extra- and I think that's partly cause the spreadsheet is counting all 6 dragons on line 175 as 0t instead of 2 of the 6 as 0t!

In addition, for some reason I've only got like 1 0t on daily leaderboard when I've sent 5 for 22nd Nov :3 Not sure who to ping for that one.... hwaudkhas so sorry for the trouble D:
@DismasYves I am so sorry but I think you've accidentally recorded more 0t dragons than I sent - specifically on line 175? I've only donated a total of 42 0t, but I'm getting 4 extra- and I think that's partly cause the spreadsheet is counting all 6 dragons on line 175 as 0t instead of 2 of the 6 as 0t!

In addition, for some reason I've only got like 1 0t on daily leaderboard when I've sent 5 for 22nd Nov :3 Not sure who to ping for that one.... hwaudkhas so sorry for the trouble D:
lAvpyOQ.png Trust, there'll be more soon mqzpYz5.pngU44nXcn.png[/url]
@Wolfspeaker
hello! you accidentally listed your dragons for 125.000t instead of 12.500t, that's why i declined!
@Wolfspeaker
hello! you accidentally listed your dragons for 125.000t instead of 12.500t, that's why i declined!
..................................... MUYNhfy.png
dEe2UrM.png

5hF3FGk.png
7Y0SkWr.png Np4NxIR.png
HZSRMw5.png
nL26Ewd.png
@monosoons .....Oops haha, fixed!
@monosoons .....Oops haha, fixed!
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Mryst Ok I think I fixed the 0t thing, I just had the wrong marking? Double check but it should be good now!
@Mryst Ok I think I fixed the 0t thing, I just had the wrong marking? Double check but it should be good now!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYves yeah! Looks fixed :3 ty!
@DismasYves yeah! Looks fixed :3 ty!
lAvpyOQ.png Trust, there'll be more soon mqzpYz5.pngU44nXcn.png[/url]
[emoji=snapper laughing size=1]
Boop
Boop
arOGchX.png
@nahum

About to send you 27 level 7s total, with the following bonuses mixed in:

- 14 with just breed bonus
- 4 with just gene bonus