Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Ever's free apparel!
1 2
WELCOME TO MY FORUM!
If you are looking for a piece of apparel that you can't find in your price range let me know what it is and it might take me time to get it for you but if it is 100g/100k treasure or more I might say no if I don't have 75g/75k treasure already. I will try to find it for you. I won't charge I just want people to enjoy the game. I am limiting each person to 3 pieces of apparel a week.

The week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. I am online a lot so I shouldn't take more than 24 hours to respond unless I am in the hospital.

Enjoy the game loves!
WELCOME TO MY FORUM!
If you are looking for a piece of apparel that you can't find in your price range let me know what it is and it might take me time to get it for you but if it is 100g/100k treasure or more I might say no if I don't have 75g/75k treasure already. I will try to find it for you. I won't charge I just want people to enjoy the game. I am limiting each person to 3 pieces of apparel a week.

The week starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. I am online a lot so I shouldn't take more than 24 hours to respond unless I am in the hospital.

Enjoy the game loves!
@EverGreen0407 Reckless is SO cute! Could I please get him? I would also be interested in maybe buying any mushroom capelets or baskets if you have them and don't want them (except jolly mushroom basket since I have that). Thanks!
@EverGreen0407 Reckless is SO cute! Could I please get him? I would also be interested in maybe buying any mushroom capelets or baskets if you have them and don't want them (except jolly mushroom basket since I have that). Thanks!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@EverGreen0407 jsyk the minimum right now for dragons on the auction house is 5k/5g for hatchlings and 7k/7g for adult dragons

just in case you didn't know, feel free to ignore this~
@EverGreen0407 jsyk the minimum right now for dragons on the auction house is 5k/5g for hatchlings and 7k/7g for adult dragons

just in case you didn't know, feel free to ignore this~
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@DismasYves I do have some actually I bought them but I didn't like them with my dragons, I have the Jolly Mushroom Collar and the Jolly Mushroom Cap if you would like them for 12k or 7 gems. And would you like to pay in treasure or gems for Reckless? Over all Reckless is 3 gems or 2500 treasure and the apparel is 6k or 4 gems each piece, if you by both though I drop it to 7 gems because they are in a set together.
@DismasYves I do have some actually I bought them but I didn't like them with my dragons, I have the Jolly Mushroom Collar and the Jolly Mushroom Cap if you would like them for 12k or 7 gems. And would you like to pay in treasure or gems for Reckless? Over all Reckless is 3 gems or 2500 treasure and the apparel is 6k or 4 gems each piece, if you by both though I drop it to 7 gems because they are in a set together.
@hawketh I know, but I just want to make it easier for people to get dragons if the don't have as much money so I lowered my prices.
@hawketh I know, but I just want to make it easier for people to get dragons if the don't have as much money so I lowered my prices.
@EverGreen0407 I'll take the collar, paying in treasure please! Thank you!
@EverGreen0407 I'll take the collar, paying in treasure please! Thank you!
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
@DismasYvas I sent it, the total is 8500 treasure for both Reckless and the collar.
@DismasYvas I sent it, the total is 8500 treasure for both Reckless and the collar.
@EverGreen0407 Thank you so much for the welcome! Would you mind if I yoinked up Jinx?
@EverGreen0407 Thank you so much for the welcome! Would you mind if I yoinked up Jinx?
@Ghostfire13 Ofc! Enjoy Flight Rising!
(Joined today)
@Ghostfire13 Ofc! Enjoy Flight Rising!
(Joined today)
@Evergreen0407 Mind if I drop 4g for this dude? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90427294][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/904273/90427294_350.png[/img][/url] I want to mate him to my Pearlcatcher. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90385828][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/903859/90385828_350.png[/img][/url]
@Evergreen0407
Mind if I drop 4g for this dude?
90427294_350.png

I want to mate him to my Pearlcatcher.
90385828_350.png
tBQLFXi.png ezgif-com-resize.gif kqe6Q9y.gif
1 2