Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Oh! I wanted to ask - would it be okay to use the recipes as badges for a dragon bio after we bake them, or are those just meant as thread assets? c: I ask because I have a dragon that hoards all my sweets and they'd be a perfect addition, ehe. No worries if not, I wasn't fully certain and I wanted to make 100% sure if that would be okay before I nab them! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44179064][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441791/44179064_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Oh! I wanted to ask - would it be okay to use the recipes as badges for a dragon bio after we bake them, or are those just meant as thread assets? c:

I ask because I have a dragon that hoards all my sweets and they'd be a perfect addition, ehe. No worries if not, I wasn't fully certain and I wanted to make 100% sure if that would be okay before I nab them!
44179064_350.png
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian Yes, of course! Feel free to make a little display/etc in the bio of that dragon with everything you've baked :>
@Venusian Yes, of course! Feel free to make a little display/etc in the bio of that dragon with everything you've baked :>
FGoYygQ.png _________ accents
usually I have more links oops
__
u4DzhTJ.png
Did my best to make a good Shadow-themed baker outfit: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=23111612&skin=0&apparel=38290,1708,34164,22821,34172,22824&xt=dressing.png[/img][outfit=2411456]
Did my best to make a good Shadow-themed baker outfit:
dragon?did=23111612&skin=0&apparel=38290,1708,34164,22821,34172,22824&xt=dressing.png
Shadow bakery
Na5WGHa.png
Hello! Here to give you an update on a couple things:

The ingredient display has been updated to be almost entirely automated, reducing the human error of counting. If you still find mistakes (of which there definitely was one in the code earlier), don’t hesitate to shoot us a message so that we can do troubleshooting :)

The release of the daily badge will be delayed for Wednesday as uh. My bad. I usually upload them the evening before rollover but I was busy working on the sheet last evening that it didn’t happen. It’ll take a while for me to get that where it needs to be.
Hello! Here to give you an update on a couple things:

The ingredient display has been updated to be almost entirely automated, reducing the human error of counting. If you still find mistakes (of which there definitely was one in the code earlier), don’t hesitate to shoot us a message so that we can do troubleshooting :)

The release of the daily badge will be delayed for Wednesday as uh. My bad. I usually upload them the evening before rollover but I was busy working on the sheet last evening that it didn’t happen. It’ll take a while for me to get that where it needs to be.
__
u4DzhTJ.png
@pinglist-4383 Half of the week is over! Lotti has had quite some days to try more conventional recipes. It’s time for some mischief! Try to convince her to use some unconventional ingredient for pastry. It doesn’t have to be a food item, in fact, it’s better if it isn’t! (It can be something of the “material” category as well) Make your best pitch for your chosen item. > you will receive 30 tickets for this daily challenge as well Today’s badge pack features the following; after purchasing it, you can decide whether you’d like to use the one with outline or without: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ihYj9O6.png[/img][img]https://i.imgur.com/zRgaazA.png[/img][/center]
@mum's daily reminder
Half of the week is over!

Lotti has had quite some days to try more conventional recipes. It’s time for some mischief! Try to convince her to use some unconventional ingredient for pastry. It doesn’t have to be a food item, in fact, it’s better if it isn’t! (It can be something of the “material” category as well) Make your best pitch for your chosen item.

> you will receive 30 tickets for this daily challenge as well

Today’s badge pack features the following; after purchasing it, you can decide whether you’d like to use the one with outline or without:
ihYj9O6.pngzRgaazA.png
__
u4DzhTJ.png
[columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/58129078][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/581291/58129078_350.png[/img][/url] [nextcol][i]A small banescale hobbles up to the young veilspun with wings attempting to hold what seems to be a large pile of sand. She watches as Lotti's expression shifts into confusion and quickly speaks up.[/i] "Now hang on, hear me out. Sand is a wonderful tool, just saying that now. You can make sand castles with it, prank dragons with it by dumping loads into their beds or hardwood floors, and AND it can take care of tummy aches! [i]'Introducing [b]Miracle Cakes![/b] They make your tummy aches go away!'[/i] How's that for a marketing idea huh? I just uh- Could I have a bottle or a bag to put this all in- please?" [center][item=sand][/center] [/columns]
58129078_350.png A small banescale hobbles up to the young veilspun with wings attempting to hold what seems to be a large pile of sand. She watches as Lotti's expression shifts into confusion and quickly speaks up.

"Now hang on, hear me out. Sand is a wonderful tool, just saying that now. You can make sand castles with it, prank dragons with it by dumping loads into their beds or hardwood floors, and AND it can take care of tummy aches! 'Introducing Miracle Cakes! They make your tummy aches go away!' How's that for a marketing idea huh? I just uh- Could I have a bottle or a bag to put this all in- please?"
Sand
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

[center][item=Sweetpuff Feather] Pastry ain't pastry if it ain't sweet & puff. Feather light calories' always best as well![/center]
Sweetpuff Feather

Pastry ain't pastry if it ain't sweet & puff.
Feather light calories' always best as well!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
small update: sheet should be up to date with orders from last night + challenges! if i missed something from anyone, please let me know through ping or pm :-)
small update: sheet should be up to date with orders from last night + challenges! if i missed something from anyone, please let me know through ping or pm :-)
PpBM5cS.png
Today's unconventional food choice. Lavender. =3 [center][item=Lavender Harvest][/center]
Today's unconventional food choice. Lavender. =3
Lavender Harvest
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
[center]A certain someone wants to make a pastry with this... [item=Clouddancer hide]
A certain someone wants to make a pastry with this...
Clouddancer Hide
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10