Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Eithne's Antiques Rescue • FREE Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39
A large, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'.

A cropped image of a female posed gaoler, revealing only her head, her front claws, and her back wing. The gaoler's colors and genes take on a more neutral color palette: White Fade primary, Sand Trail secondary, and Slate Glimmer tertiary. The gaoler also has the glowing wind eye type. xxx Old, wooden floorboards creak quietly beneath you as you carefully shuffle into the small Antiques store. You are immediately hit with a scent of musty paper and wood that is somewhat masked by a spiced incense.

Shelves and cupboards and tables of all shapes, sizes, and colors are filled to the brim with various trinkets, knick knacks, and doodads from a different time. The sight of it all makes you strangely forlorn, yet the place itself brings you an odd sort of comfort.

Behind the counter at the front, an old gaoler peers up at you with soft, glowing eyes, hidden behind copper halfmoon spectacles. She offers you a small yet warm smile, then carefully sets down her pen and pushes away some documents.

"Well, hello there. Did any of my antiques catch your eye? If you're just here to browse, that's fine too; I love showing off my collection to others," she says in a honeyed tone.

"But please feel free to take something with you. More than anything, I wish for these treasures to find a new home with someone that will cherish them."

Hello everyone, and thank you for dropping by! This is another free exalt rescue of mine with a bit more of a specific vision/theme!

This exalt rescue specializes in rescuing dragons with a neutral, earthy color palette, with the occasional gold/silver/copper/etc. highlights and some tiny pops of color!

I've recently fallen in love with these kinds of dragons, and I want to help find the ones at risk of being exalted a new home!

"It's wonderful to meet you, Dear. My name is Eithne, and I run this exalt rescue. You may see me move between the lair and the hibden, but I am not available for adoption. I'm more than happy to assist you, though!"
xxxx A picture of the same gaoler as above, only in the 'coliseum portrait' format.

NEWS

October 26th, 2023: New on-site pinglists have been created! You can subscribe to you ones you want on this post!

September 6th, 2023: Official grand opening! Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue is now open!

PINGLISTS

Since I am the only one using the pinglists to ping users for Eithne's Antiques related news and updates, I have created new pinglists under Flight Rising's new pinglist system.

• I have also decided to go this route since there is a possibility that mass pinging as we currently know it will not be possible in the future (hence making my google sheets pinglists rather useless!)

• I will keep this section updated appropriately as staff continues working on this feature/listening to player feedback.

Below is a list of pinglists that you can subscribe to.

Please note that, due to the nature of this update, I cannot add you to the pinglist myself. If you want to join a pinglist, it is up to you to add yourself.

While mass pinging is still enabled, I will remind you all to subscribe to any pinglists you want to join as I continue to post regular updates on the thread.

xxx General Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist for all new updates and information regarding Eithne's Vintage Antiques Rescue.

xxx New Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new dragons added to the rescue (any and all dragons).

xxx New Gen Ones Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new gen one dragons added to the rescue.

xxx New Old Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new old dragons added to the rescue (3+ years old).

xxx New Special Eyed Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new special eyed dragons added to the rescue.

As of writing this, I do not know if there is a limit to how many pinglists that can be created.

To be on the safe side, specific pinglists (i.e. only being pinged for new imperial dragons, only being pinged for XXY colored dragons, etc.) will be created on request only.

So if you would like me to create a specific pinglist, please let me know.

LETTERS FROM HATCHLINGS

A small graphic in the shape of a mailing stamp. The headshot of a bright turquoise nocturne hatchling with the crystal primary gene and shadow eyes is on the stamp. Next to its head are the words 'Letters from Hatchlings' in a fancy, cursive font.
xx I accept Letters from Hatchlings! If you feel like writing a letter to me by a hatchling or dragon you've adopted, feel free to do so! I'd love to see how the exalt rescues are doing in their new home!

If you're not sure what Letters from Hatchlings are, feel free to ask me, or, click/tap on the image to the left to get more information!
A large, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'.

A cropped image of a female posed gaoler, revealing only her head, her front claws, and her back wing. The gaoler's colors and genes take on a more neutral color palette: White Fade primary, Sand Trail secondary, and Slate Glimmer tertiary. The gaoler also has the glowing wind eye type. xxx Old, wooden floorboards creak quietly beneath you as you carefully shuffle into the small Antiques store. You are immediately hit with a scent of musty paper and wood that is somewhat masked by a spiced incense.

Shelves and cupboards and tables of all shapes, sizes, and colors are filled to the brim with various trinkets, knick knacks, and doodads from a different time. The sight of it all makes you strangely forlorn, yet the place itself brings you an odd sort of comfort.

Behind the counter at the front, an old gaoler peers up at you with soft, glowing eyes, hidden behind copper halfmoon spectacles. She offers you a small yet warm smile, then carefully sets down her pen and pushes away some documents.

"Well, hello there. Did any of my antiques catch your eye? If you're just here to browse, that's fine too; I love showing off my collection to others," she says in a honeyed tone.

"But please feel free to take something with you. More than anything, I wish for these treasures to find a new home with someone that will cherish them."

Hello everyone, and thank you for dropping by! This is another free exalt rescue of mine with a bit more of a specific vision/theme!

This exalt rescue specializes in rescuing dragons with a neutral, earthy color palette, with the occasional gold/silver/copper/etc. highlights and some tiny pops of color!

I've recently fallen in love with these kinds of dragons, and I want to help find the ones at risk of being exalted a new home!

"It's wonderful to meet you, Dear. My name is Eithne, and I run this exalt rescue. You may see me move between the lair and the hibden, but I am not available for adoption. I'm more than happy to assist you, though!"
xxxx A picture of the same gaoler as above, only in the 'coliseum portrait' format.

NEWS

October 26th, 2023: New on-site pinglists have been created! You can subscribe to you ones you want on this post!

September 6th, 2023: Official grand opening! Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue is now open!

PINGLISTS

Since I am the only one using the pinglists to ping users for Eithne's Antiques related news and updates, I have created new pinglists under Flight Rising's new pinglist system.

• I have also decided to go this route since there is a possibility that mass pinging as we currently know it will not be possible in the future (hence making my google sheets pinglists rather useless!)

• I will keep this section updated appropriately as staff continues working on this feature/listening to player feedback.

Below is a list of pinglists that you can subscribe to.

Please note that, due to the nature of this update, I cannot add you to the pinglist myself. If you want to join a pinglist, it is up to you to add yourself.

While mass pinging is still enabled, I will remind you all to subscribe to any pinglists you want to join as I continue to post regular updates on the thread.

xxx General Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist for all new updates and information regarding Eithne's Vintage Antiques Rescue.

xxx New Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new dragons added to the rescue (any and all dragons).

xxx New Gen Ones Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new gen one dragons added to the rescue.

xxx New Old Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new old dragons added to the rescue (3+ years old).

xxx New Special Eyed Dragons Only Pinglist:
Please subscribe to this pinglist to be alerted about new special eyed dragons added to the rescue.

As of writing this, I do not know if there is a limit to how many pinglists that can be created.

To be on the safe side, specific pinglists (i.e. only being pinged for new imperial dragons, only being pinged for XXY colored dragons, etc.) will be created on request only.

So if you would like me to create a specific pinglist, please let me know.

LETTERS FROM HATCHLINGS

A small graphic in the shape of a mailing stamp. The headshot of a bright turquoise nocturne hatchling with the crystal primary gene and shadow eyes is on the stamp. Next to its head are the words 'Letters from Hatchlings' in a fancy, cursive font.
xx I accept Letters from Hatchlings! If you feel like writing a letter to me by a hatchling or dragon you've adopted, feel free to do so! I'd love to see how the exalt rescues are doing in their new home!

If you're not sure what Letters from Hatchlings are, feel free to ask me, or, click/tap on the image to the left to get more information!
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Rules and Information' are on the plank in an Old English font.

• I am subbed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

• First come, first serve!

• Limit to three dragons a day! I want to give others a chance at getting a dragon.

• If I am able to, I can hold onto a dragon for you for as long as you'd like me to. However, if I become short on lair or hibden space, then I will only be able to hold onto your dragon(s) for 3 days maximum.

• Since this is a free exalt rescue, I'd greatly appreciate it if you do not immediately exalt or resell the dragon. I cannot demand this of you, but receiving a free dragon only with the sole purpose of immediately re-selling or exalting goes against the spirit of the thread.

• Once a dragon is in your possession, you have every right to do what you want with the dragon.

• I also get that people grow tired of some the dragons they get after a while. If that's the case, worry not! You can either send the dragon back to me, find some other way to make sure it gets a good home, or you could even exalt it if you want! c:

• If you're ever confused or would like more information, you can check out this section of the FR rules and conduct.

• While I really don't want this to be the case, I just don't have the space to keep dragons indefinitely (Hopefully this will change as I continue to upgrade my lair/hibden). If a dragon has been in my lair/hibden for way too long, they will be exalted. This allows me to get more space and save other dragons.

CENSORING

I understand that some eye types and genes are unpleasant for some Flight Rising users to look at. To prevent this, and to make the Rosecloud Sanctuary a safe place for everyone, I will censor these eye types and genes.

Here is a list of the current eye types and genes that I censor:

Eye Types:
  • Plague Primal
  • Shadow Primal
  • Multi-gaze (any element)

Genes:
  • Leopard/Clouded
  • Mucous (Aberration)
  • Space (Aether)
  • Scuttle (Auraboa)

Any censored eye type/gene will be removed from the big picture of a dragon listing and will automatically be reverted to basic/common. If you would like to see the actual dragon as it is, please click or tap on the dragon's small image on their listing.

If there is an eye type or gene that you would like me to censor, please let me know. You can let me know here on the thread, or you can tell me by sending me a PM; whatever is most comfortable for you.

CREDIT

• All banners and graphics for this exalt rescue were drawn and created by myself.

• Vintage divider found on PNGwing - original artist unknown.

• Vintage vacancy banner found on PNGwing - original artist unknown. modified by me.
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Rules and Information' are on the plank in an Old English font.

• I am subbed to this thread, but I don't mind pings.

• First come, first serve!

• Limit to three dragons a day! I want to give others a chance at getting a dragon.

• If I am able to, I can hold onto a dragon for you for as long as you'd like me to. However, if I become short on lair or hibden space, then I will only be able to hold onto your dragon(s) for 3 days maximum.

• Since this is a free exalt rescue, I'd greatly appreciate it if you do not immediately exalt or resell the dragon. I cannot demand this of you, but receiving a free dragon only with the sole purpose of immediately re-selling or exalting goes against the spirit of the thread.

• Once a dragon is in your possession, you have every right to do what you want with the dragon.

• I also get that people grow tired of some the dragons they get after a while. If that's the case, worry not! You can either send the dragon back to me, find some other way to make sure it gets a good home, or you could even exalt it if you want! c:

• If you're ever confused or would like more information, you can check out this section of the FR rules and conduct.

• While I really don't want this to be the case, I just don't have the space to keep dragons indefinitely (Hopefully this will change as I continue to upgrade my lair/hibden). If a dragon has been in my lair/hibden for way too long, they will be exalted. This allows me to get more space and save other dragons.

CENSORING

I understand that some eye types and genes are unpleasant for some Flight Rising users to look at. To prevent this, and to make the Rosecloud Sanctuary a safe place for everyone, I will censor these eye types and genes.

Here is a list of the current eye types and genes that I censor:

Eye Types:
  • Plague Primal
  • Shadow Primal
  • Multi-gaze (any element)

Genes:
  • Leopard/Clouded
  • Mucous (Aberration)
  • Space (Aether)
  • Scuttle (Auraboa)

Any censored eye type/gene will be removed from the big picture of a dragon listing and will automatically be reverted to basic/common. If you would like to see the actual dragon as it is, please click or tap on the dragon's small image on their listing.

If there is an eye type or gene that you would like me to censor, please let me know. You can let me know here on the thread, or you can tell me by sending me a PM; whatever is most comfortable for you.

CREDIT

• All banners and graphics for this exalt rescue were drawn and created by myself.

• Vintage divider found on PNGwing - original artist unknown.

• Vintage vacancy banner found on PNGwing - original artist unknown. modified by me.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][img alt="An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Available Dragons' are on the plank in an Old English font."]https://i.imgur.com/RXJQXC7.png[/img][/center] [center][font=calibri][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_3270400]Welcome[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000019]Info/Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000020]Dragons[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000022]Dragons (continued)[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000025]Donation Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000026]Affiliates[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_55000085]F.A.Q.[/url][/size][/center] [font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]These are the dragons that are available for adoption! You'll find all sorts of dragons here, and hopefully you'll find a dragon - or more! - to bring home. As a reminder, you can adopt up to three dragons a day. If you're not sure whether a dragon listed is available or not, you can always look at the Antiques tabs in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/102478/1617794?name=&type=undefined]lair[/url] and in my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/den/102478/2047375?name=&type=undefined]hibden[/url].[/color][/size][/font] ----- [columns] [img alt="A nocturne dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=10&breed=11&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=5&winggene=0&wings=124&auth=20093eebc49bb1967fd9e281361ffb7b27875e70&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48076917][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/480770/48076917.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Henryk (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#48076917[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]Hibden Cooldown[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Soil Cherub Tarnish Basic Dirt Underbelly Fire Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred, 5 years old Donated by Bonivich[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A pearlcatcher dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=54&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=143&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=165&auth=c17cb22edc561513e564f8192049f0150481df45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91907204][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919073/91907204.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Calcite (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#91907204[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Soil Cherub Driftwood Stripes Latte Contour Plague Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by SoftFrogger[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A pearlcatcher dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=83&bodygene=10&breed=4&element=2&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=138&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=56&auth=38ae716ed19512e923400cea5bc4d20740ab3807&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91907205][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/919073/91907205.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Bronzite (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#91907205[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Bronze Cherub Chocolate Stripes Sable Contour Plague Rare Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by SoftFrogger[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A ridgeback dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=166&bodygene=17&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=98&tertgene=22&winggene=17&wings=138&auth=82d5c69c9d0190a358fa89fbca334c062ca73914&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93113685][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/931137/93113685.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93113685[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Auburn Metallic Sable Alloy Gloom Firefly Shadow Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A fae dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=13&breed=1&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=6&tertgene=213&winggene=25&wings=97&auth=9a119d615a8188f702a69529157df54b03d64eda&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93392542][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/933926/93392542.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93392542[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Antique Petals Antique Constellation Grey Wish XXY Ice Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A guardian dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=9&bodygene=9&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=70&tertgene=14&winggene=41&wings=143&auth=e67f983a433f2c44d1f2ea9be93bdcdc4f213a5a&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93401245][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934013/93401245.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93401245[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Black Piebald Latte Sludge Oilslick Runes Light Unusual Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A spiral dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=110&breed=7&element=9&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=70&tertgene=107&winggene=1&wings=56&auth=4217e273cf6d5a2cdd32d628359e24fd3a5664cc&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93428945][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934290/93428945.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93428945[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Tan Boulder Chocolate Shimmer Oilslick Points Arcane Unusual Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A guardian dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=167&bodygene=17&breed=2&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=83&tertgene=20&winggene=20&wings=45&auth=f3e75c1990b049e53668bf9a31e5e7fd1c94407f&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93434942][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934350/93434942.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93434942[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Buttercup Metallic Gold Bee Bronze Ghost Fire Rare Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="An obelisk dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=122&bodygene=10&breed=15&element=3&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=50&tertgene=5&winggene=22&wings=156&auth=be4aea9b3478900de17167bc200a61510382686b&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93910661][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/939107/93910661.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93910661[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]Hibden Cooldown[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Ginger Cherub Caramel Trail Sand Underbelly Wind Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A snapper dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=143&bodygene=4&breed=9&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=165&tertgene=10&winggene=21&wings=157&auth=20bd1d1ec647087e99405e71f9610f79778570b7&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93938869][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/939389/93938869.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Ammonite (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93938869[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Latte Speckle Umber Striation Driftwood Glimmer Ice Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A guardian dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=70&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=8&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=157&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=70&auth=6731efa69e4aa81a6468608270ca5351dd49f1b3&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94069311][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/940694/94069311.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#94069311[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Oilslick Basic Oilslick Basic Umber Basic XXY Light Pastel Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A coatl dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=55&bodygene=13&breed=12&element=1&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=139&tertgene=12&winggene=17&wings=157&auth=826cd770df12ebe2ebf805cc68b3465bcaefa400&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94076700][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/940768/94076700.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Nibble (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#94076700[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Brown Petals Umber Alloy Flaxen Stained Earth Unusual Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A wildclaw dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=56&bodygene=5&breed=10&element=9&eyetype=3&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=5&winggene=1&wings=1&auth=d8cfc12a3f7849ff29073fcc7a4212d31ec0ea2a&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86723364][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/867234/86723364.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Sonny (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#86723364[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Chocolate Ripple Maize Shimmer Maize Underbelly XYY Arcane Rare Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]2 offspring [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A mirror dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=51&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=162&tertgene=11&winggene=2&wings=138&auth=f3da44e32b15540dfce030e9186ea359c9c4b295&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94115631][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/941157/94115631.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#94115631[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Beige Clown Sable Stripes Dirt Thylacine Nature Unusual Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A tundra dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=9&winggene=11&wings=97&auth=e8bdd60ac4b97c0ccb2adea13f2a361cd22297ea&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92593766][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/925938/92593766.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#92593766[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Clay Savannah Antique Peregrine Beige Okapi Water Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by Medioker[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A tundra dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=106&bodygene=18&breed=6&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=51&tertgene=9&winggene=11&wings=97&auth=e8bdd60ac4b97c0ccb2adea13f2a361cd22297ea&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92933189][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/929332/92933189.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#92933189[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Clay Savannah Antique Peregrine Beige Okapi Water Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by Medioker[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A pearlcatcher dragon in the female pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=138&bodygene=2&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=51&tertgene=9&winggene=11&wings=97&auth=7eeac5f063b57b1e841aff1e10027ebf64baccf2&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93452020][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/934521/93452020.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Unnamed (F)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#93452020[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Sable Tiger Antique Peregrine Beige Okapi Water Common Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred Donated by Medioker[/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns] [center][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/center] [columns] [img alt="A gaoler dragon in the male pose."]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=97&bodygene=29&breed=17&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=97&tertgene=30&winggene=37&wings=70&auth=2b45d456a83fcbfb0e411d2cdf6a9ac36ca09254&dummyext=prev.png[color=transparent]....[/color] [nextcol] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88040514][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/880406/88040514.png[/img][/url] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][b]Koray (M)[/b][/size] [font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4]#88040514[color=transparent]...............................[/color] [b]In Hibden[/b][/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#5B4E4B][size=4]Antique Shaggy Oilslick Facet Antique Ringlets XYX Shadow Uncommon Eyes[/left] [size=2][color=#776359]-----[/size][/color] [left][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=4][b]Unbred [/b][/size][/color][/font][/left] [/center][/columns]
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Available Dragons' are on the plank in an Old English font.

These are the dragons that are available for adoption! You'll find all sorts of dragons here, and hopefully you'll find a dragon - or more! - to bring home.

As a reminder, you can adopt up to three dragons a day. If you're not sure whether a dragon listed is available or not, you can always look at the Antiques tabs in my lair and in my hibden.

A nocturne dragon in the male pose. ....
48076917.png

Henryk (M)
#48076917...............................
Hibden Cooldown

Soil Cherub
Tarnish Basic
Dirt Underbelly

Fire Common Eyes

Unbred, 5 years old
Donated by Bonivich
A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle.
A pearlcatcher dragon in the female pose. ....
91907204.png

Calcite (F)
#91907204...............................
In Hibden

Soil Cherub
Driftwood Stripes
Latte Contour

Plague Common Eyes

Unbred
Donated by SoftFrogger
A pearlcatcher dragon in the male pose. ....
91907205.png

Bronzite (M)
#91907205...............................
In Hibden

Bronze Cherub
Chocolate Stripes
Sable Contour

Plague Rare Eyes

Unbred
Donated by SoftFrogger
A ridgeback dragon in the male pose.....
93113685.png

Unnamed (M)
#93113685...............................
In Hibden

Auburn Metallic
Sable Alloy
Gloom Firefly

Shadow Common Eyes

Unbred
A fae dragon in the female pose.....
93392542.png

Unnamed (F)
#93392542...............................
In Hibden

Antique Petals
Antique Constellation
Grey Wish

XXY

Ice Common Eyes

Unbred
A guardian dragon in the female pose.....
93401245.png

Unnamed (F)
#93401245...............................
In Hibden

Black Piebald
Latte Sludge
Oilslick Runes

Light Unusual Eyes

Unbred
A spiral dragon in the male pose.....
93428945.png

Unnamed (M)
#93428945...............................
In Hibden

Tan Boulder
Chocolate Shimmer
Oilslick Points

Arcane Unusual Eyes

Unbred
A guardian dragon in the male pose.....
93434942.png

Unnamed (M)
#93434942...............................
In Hibden

Buttercup Metallic
Gold Bee
Bronze Ghost

Fire Rare Eyes

Unbred
An obelisk dragon in the female pose.....
93910661.png

Unnamed (F)
#93910661...............................
Hibden Cooldown

Ginger Cherub
Caramel Trail
Sand Underbelly

Wind Common Eyes

Unbred
A snapper dragon in the female pose.....
93938869.png

Ammonite (F)
#93938869...............................
In Hibden

Latte Speckle
Umber Striation
Driftwood Glimmer

Ice Common Eyes

Unbred
A guardian dragon in the male pose.....
94069311.png

Unnamed (M)
#94069311...............................
In Hibden

Oilslick Basic
Oilslick Basic
Umber Basic

XXY

Light Pastel Eyes

Unbred
A coatl dragon in the female pose.....
94076700.png

Nibble (F)
#94076700...............................
In Hibden

Brown Petals
Umber Alloy
Flaxen Stained

Earth Unusual Eyes

Unbred
A wildclaw dragon in the female pose.....
86723364.png

Sonny (F)
#86723364...............................
In Hibden

Chocolate Ripple
Maize Shimmer
Maize Underbelly

XYY

Arcane Rare Eyes

2 offspring
A mirror dragon in the male pose.....
94115631.png

Unnamed (M)
#94115631...............................
In Hibden

Beige Clown
Sable Stripes
Dirt Thylacine

Nature Unusual Eyes

Unbred
A tundra dragon in the male pose.....
92593766.png

Unnamed (M)
#92593766...............................
In Hibden

Clay Savannah
Antique Peregrine
Beige Okapi

Water Common Eyes

Unbred
Donated by Medioker
A tundra dragon in the male pose.....
92933189.png

Unnamed (M)
#92933189...............................
In Hibden

Clay Savannah
Antique Peregrine
Beige Okapi

Water Common Eyes

Unbred
Donated by Medioker
A pearlcatcher dragon in the female pose.....
93452020.png

Unnamed (F)
#93452020...............................
In Hibden

Sable Tiger
Antique Peregrine
Beige Okapi

Water Common Eyes

Unbred
Donated by Medioker
A gaoler dragon in the male pose.....
88040514.png

Koray (M)
#88040514...............................
In Hibden

Antique Shaggy
Oilslick Facet
Antique Ringlets

XYX

Shadow Uncommon Eyes

Unbred
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Available Dragons' are on the plank in an Old English font.

Welcome to the Overflow post! These dragons are also available for adoption, but couldn't fit in the first dragon post. Hence, "overflow"!

As a reminder, you can adopt up to three dragons a day. If you're not sure whether a dragon listed is available or not, you can always look at the Antiques tabs in my lair and in my hibden.

Welcome to the Overflow post! These dragons are also available for adoption, but couldn't fit in the first dragon post. Hence, "overflow"!

xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Donation Information' are on the plank in an Old English font.

We accept donations! If you have a dragon (or more) that you don't want to be exalted, feel free to send them to me! I'll try my best to give them a good home!

Any donated dragons MUST fit the color theme of this rescue. Otherwise, please donate the dragon to my other rescue, the Rosecloud Sanctuary.

Please pay attention to my availability. I try to get more room for my hibden and lair often as I can, but sometimes, I just have too many dragons and not enough room! Check to see if I have vacancy before donating a dragon:

A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The word 'vacancy' is in the middle of the banner.

IMPORTANT: By donating a dragon to Eithne's Antiques Exalt Rescue, you are acknowledging and accepting the fact that the dragon might be exalted.

I will do my utmost to make sure that this doesn't happen. However, I cannot control what the new owners do to the dragon, and neither can you. And if a dragon has spent too long in my lair, I will exalt it to make room for other dragons.

We still encourage you to donate, but please keep in mind that this may happen. If you don't want to risk your dragon being exalted by someone else, or at all, then please do not donate the dragon.

Donating is simple! You can do any of the following:

• Ping me or post here saying that you have a dragon or more to donate.
• Send me a PM about the dragon or dragons that you would like to donate.
• Or just immediately send a CR my way.

"Hey! I see that you posted the "No Vacancy" sign and yet you have some slots in your lair!"

I always like to leave at least a few slots open for incoming hatchlings of mine, or nest network pairings and their hatchlings. I'll free up some space as soon as possible, but please respect this.
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'Donation Information' are on the plank in an Old English font.

We accept donations! If you have a dragon (or more) that you don't want to be exalted, feel free to send them to me! I'll try my best to give them a good home!

Any donated dragons MUST fit the color theme of this rescue. Otherwise, please donate the dragon to my other rescue, the Rosecloud Sanctuary.

Please pay attention to my availability. I try to get more room for my hibden and lair often as I can, but sometimes, I just have too many dragons and not enough room! Check to see if I have vacancy before donating a dragon:

A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The word 'vacancy' is in the middle of the banner.

IMPORTANT: By donating a dragon to Eithne's Antiques Exalt Rescue, you are acknowledging and accepting the fact that the dragon might be exalted.

I will do my utmost to make sure that this doesn't happen. However, I cannot control what the new owners do to the dragon, and neither can you. And if a dragon has spent too long in my lair, I will exalt it to make room for other dragons.

We still encourage you to donate, but please keep in mind that this may happen. If you don't want to risk your dragon being exalted by someone else, or at all, then please do not donate the dragon.

Donating is simple! You can do any of the following:

• Ping me or post here saying that you have a dragon or more to donate.
• Send me a PM about the dragon or dragons that you would like to donate.
• Or just immediately send a CR my way.

"Hey! I see that you posted the "No Vacancy" sign and yet you have some slots in your lair!"

I always like to leave at least a few slots open for incoming hatchlings of mine, or nest network pairings and their hatchlings. I'll free up some space as soon as possible, but please respect this.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][img alt="An old, wooden plank banner. The word 'Affiliates' is on the plank in an Old English font."]https://i.imgur.com/fnTxPcn.png[/img][/center] [center][font=calibri][size=4][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_3270400]Welcome[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000019]Info/Rules[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000020]Dragons[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000022]Dragons (continued)[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000025]Donation Info[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400#post_55000026]Affiliates[/url] | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_55000085]F.A.Q.[/url][/size][/center] [font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]If you can (and want to), please support other exalt rescues! Spread the word, adopt, donate, or help out! If you are an exalt rescue or hatchery and are interested in becoming affiliates with me, please let me know! Inactive affiliates will be removed from the list. However, if you ever come back or continue your rescue, please let me know and I will be more than happy to add you back![/color][/size][/font] ----- [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]ROSECLOUD SANCTUARY[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]If you haven't already, please check out my other free exalt rescue! Any dragons that don't fit the theme here can be donated there! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3087841][img alt="A gif in the shape of a singular, large, feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Rosecloud Sanctuary' and 'A Free Exalt Rescue' are overlaid on the gif."]https://64.media.tumblr.com/0d13befe49c19cde6154d31e2cb8d0da/eed01947b8020302-a6/s540x810/f7b40bf591d316ed52dce6eba1b3e4f742db804b.gif[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]AFFILIATES[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3227502/1][img alt="An affiliate banner with that is steampunk themed. The words 'New Terra' are in the middle of the banner, surrounding by gears of various size."]https://i.imgur.com/qQFc6EO.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center][font=playfair display][color=#776359][size=5][size=6]GRAPHICS[/size][/size][/color][/font][/center] ----- [font=cambria][color=#977B6D][size=4][size=4]Here are the codes for my graphics if you want to use them for your signature, thread, etc. Please don't use them for anything other than their intended use. These are also for myself as well.[/color][/size][/font] ----- [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Main banner:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="The main banner for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue."]https://i.imgur.com/KQEKqZ4.png[/img][/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A large, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'."]https://i.imgur.com/KQEKqZ4.png[/img][/url][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Button:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A small button graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue."]https://i.imgur.com/I6GpC2d.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A small, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'."]https://i.imgur.com/I6GpC2d.png[/img][/url][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Thread bump:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A thread bump graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue."]https://i.imgur.com/uycjlNO.png[/img] [code][img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Bump!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/uycjlNO.png[/img][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Affiliate bump:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="An affiliate bump graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue."]https://i.imgur.com/zlLSut2.png[/img] [code][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the words 'Affiliate bump!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/zlLSut2.png[/img][/url][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]All adopted:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that all available dragons have been adopted."]https://i.imgur.com/2H4Emxc.png[/img] [code][img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the words 'All adopted!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/2H4Emxc.png[/img][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Reserved:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that a particular post or space in reserved."]https://i.imgur.com/tAiyCx9.png[/img] [code][img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Reserved' on it in all caps."]https://i.imgur.com/tAiyCx9.png[/img][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Vacancy Sign:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that Ayrmel, the thread owner, has space for donated dragons."]https://i.imgur.com/DuJqZdv.png[/img] [code][img alt="A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The word 'vacancy' is in the middle of the banner."]https://i.imgur.com/DuJqZdv.png[/img][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]No Vacancy Sign:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that Ayrmel, the thread owner, does not have space for donated dragons."]https://i.imgur.com/IdHC8uj.png[/img] [code][img alt="A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The words 'no vacancy' are in the middle of the banner."]https://i.imgur.com/IdHC8uj.png[/img][/code] [font=cambria][size=6][color=#977B6D]Divider:[/color][/size][/font] [img alt="A thread divider primarily used to separate dragon listings on the 'available dragons' posts."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img] [code][img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img][/code]
An old, wooden plank banner. The word 'Affiliates' is on the plank in an Old English font.

If you can (and want to), please support other exalt rescues! Spread the word, adopt, donate, or help out!

If you are an exalt rescue or hatchery and are interested in becoming affiliates with me, please let me know!

Inactive affiliates will be removed from the list. However, if you ever come back or continue your rescue, please let me know and I will be more than happy to add you back!

ROSECLOUD SANCTUARY

If you haven't already, please check out my other free exalt rescue! Any dragons that don't fit the theme here can be donated there!

A gif in the shape of a singular, large, feathered wing with an image of a soft, pastel colored sky and small white birds flying through it. The words 'Rosecloud Sanctuary' and 'A Free Exalt Rescue' are overlaid on the gif.

AFFILIATES

An affiliate banner with that is steampunk themed. The words 'New Terra' are in the middle of the banner, surrounding by gears of various size.

GRAPHICS

Here are the codes for my graphics if you want to use them for your signature, thread, etc. Please don't use them for anything other than their intended use. These are also for myself as well.

Main banner:

The main banner for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue.[/img]
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A large, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'."]https://i.imgur.com/KQEKqZ4.png[/img][/url]

Button:

A small button graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue.
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A small, old wooden sign held up by hemp colored rope and decorated with ivy leaves on the corners. The sign says 'Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue'."]https://i.imgur.com/I6GpC2d.png[/img][/url]

Thread bump:

A thread bump graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue.
Code:
[img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Bump!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/uycjlNO.png[/img]

Affiliate bump:

An affiliate bump graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue.
Code:
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3270400/1#post_3270400][img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the words 'Affiliate bump!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/zlLSut2.png[/img][/url]

All adopted:

A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that all available dragons have been adopted.
Code:
[img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the words 'All adopted!' on it in all caps with an exclamation mark at the end."]https://i.imgur.com/2H4Emxc.png[/img]

Reserved:

A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that a particular post or space in reserved.
Code:
[img alt="A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Reserved' on it in all caps."]https://i.imgur.com/tAiyCx9.png[/img]

Vacancy Sign:

A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that Ayrmel, the thread owner, has space for donated dragons.
Code:
[img alt="A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The word 'vacancy' is in the middle of the banner."]https://i.imgur.com/DuJqZdv.png[/img]

No Vacancy Sign:

A graphic for Eithne's Vintage Antiques Exalt Rescue used to indicate that Ayrmel, the thread owner, does not have space for donated dragons.
Code:
[img alt="A fancy, vintage banner that is brown in color. The words 'no vacancy' are in the middle of the banner."]https://i.imgur.com/IdHC8uj.png[/img]

Divider:

A thread divider primarily used to separate dragon listings on the 'available dragons' posts.
Code:
[img alt="A thin, brown line with a fancy and decorative swirl in the middle."]https://i.imgur.com/X8AnASM.png[/img]
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'frequently asked questions' are on the plank in an Old English font.

"How do I ask for a dragon (or more)?"

There are no rules or any special things you have to do in order to request a dragon here. Simply tell me that you would like to adopt x dragon(s), and I will send them over to you! You can ask me here on this thread, or you can send me a private message.

All I ask is that you do not exalt or re-sell the dragon right away.

"I found x dragon in your lair/hibden. Are they available?"

Depends on where you found the dragon!

If you found the dragon in the Eithne's Anqitues tab in either my lair/hibden, then yes, they are available - unless it's Eithne; she's there to act as a placeholder.

If you found the dragon in the Rosecloud Sanctuary tab in either my lair/hibden, then yes, they are available - unless it's Eustella; she's there to act as a placeholder.

If you found them in the Old Oaks tab in my lair/hibden, then they are available - but for a price. Old Oaks pricing is 10,000t or 10g per year of age. So as long as you have the money and are willing to pay, you may absolutely request an Old Oaks dragon. But as I run a free exalt rescue - I would prefer to discuss buying an Old Oak over PMs :)

If you found them in my Sacrificio/Fodder tab, they are available - but for a price. For a level 1 dragon, you can buy them for 10,000t or 10g. Add 2,000t or 2g for each additional level. So, if a dragon is level 5, that dragon would cost 18,000t or 18g. Please discuss this with me over PMs.

If you found them in my Sasa Lele/Sales tab, then they are available - but for a price. The sales dragons in my lair are on the auction house. If a sales dragon is in my hibden, send me a PM and we can work out the details.

If you found them in any other tab in my lair/hibden, then they are not available for adoption or for sale.

"Can I donate x dragon(s)?"

You may, as long as they fit the color theme of this rescue and as long as I have the space for them. You can check this post to confirm if I have room for dragon donations or not.

If the dragon doesn't fit the color palette of this rescue, I will not put them up for adoption here; they will be put up for adoption at my other rescue, the Rosecloud Sanctuary.

I will say, dragons without a hibden cooldown are more likely to be accepted as donations. I have plenty of hibden space, but lair space can be tricky! I'm working on it, though!

"How do I link a dragon image using BBCode?"

It's a lot easier than you think!

First, go to a dragon's profile page. Towards to bottom left of the dragon, you will see two buttons that look like this:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. There are two rectangular buttons. The one on the left has three dots in the shape of a triangle that are connected. The one on the right has a small picture of a swirly cloud of mist.

Click or tap on the button that has three connected dots:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. It is the same one from before, but there is now a crudely drawn red circle around the three dots on the left.

If you hit the correct button, you should get a pop-up that looks like this:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. The title says 'Share Dragon'. There is text beneath it that explains that you can copy a dragon's browser URL and/or its bbcode. Under the text is two links. The top link is labeled as 'URL', and the bottom link is labeled as 'widget'. There is an icon of two small rectangles overlapping each other to the right of both links.

What you want is the widget, not the URL. To easily copy the entirety of the widget code, click or tap on the two rectangles to the right of the widget code:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. It is the same screenshot as the one above, but there is now a crudely drawn red circle around the rectangle icon to the right of the 'widget' link.

This will copy the entire link. Once you have that link, paste it anywhere and it will post the picture of the dragon and a link to that dragon as well. Here is an example:

A linked picture of a female posed gaoler, named Eithne, who is the mascot of this exalt rescue thread.

If you click or tap on that dragon, it will take you to their profile page.

"May I adopt a dragon for another user?"

Of course! All I ask is that you tell me who you are adopting for - it is your choice if you want to ping said user or not.

"Are you currently accepting affiliates?"

Yes I am! I am always accepting new affiliates, and I am happy to affiliate with other rescues and hatcheries.

If you would like to be affiliates with me, simply ask!

"I adopted a dragon from you but I don't really want it anymore. What should I do?"

Firstly, you do not need to apologize for growing bored of a dragon you adopted from me - it happens to everyone; tastes can change, this dragon ended up not working out for a project, etc.

You can return the dragon to me. You can give it to another person who will care for it. You can donate it to another rescue.

Heck, if you really want to, you can sell or exalt the dragon. If you do decide to go this route, all I ask is that you do not do it immediately. And I get that "immediately" can mean different things to different people.

For me, please wait at the very least one week before re-selling or exalting a dragon you adopt from me.

"I really want x dragon but I'm low on lair space. Can you hold it for me?"

Yes I can! As of right now, I will hold onto your dragon as long as you need me to. However, if I am low on lair space myself, I will hold a dragon for you a maximum of 3 days.

But PLEASE keep in contact with me. Even if it's little updates such as "Hey, still working on getting some lair space!", that is totally fine.

If you are going to be away for several days/weeks, please let me know ahead of time.

If I see that you become inactive on Flight Rising for two weeks or more without any sort of notice to me, I will put the dragon(s) back up for adoption.

"Hey! I requested x dragon but you gave it to someone else!"

If this has happened, 99% of the time it will be because another user asked to adopt that dragon before you. I operate on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

If you want a specific dragon, please ask to adopt that dragon from me as soon as possible. You can even request that I hold that dragon for you if you are low on space.

But I do have a severe sleep disorder, which means that I am constantly sleep deprived. I've gotten used to working in such conditions, but I do frequently make mistakes. If you believe that it was a mistake, please let me know and I will take care of it.

"Can I delete the banner in the dragon's bio?"

You absolutely can! I just leave it in there just case whoever adopts the dragon wants the banner in there for reference. It can also act as advertising, or a way to trace a dragon back to the rescue if someone was curious.

But ultimately, it is your dragon now, so you can do whatever you'd like! If you don't want the banner in your dragon's bio, remove it. If you do want it in your dragon's bio, keep it! The choice is yours.
An old, wooden plank banner. The words 'frequently asked questions' are on the plank in an Old English font.

"How do I ask for a dragon (or more)?"

There are no rules or any special things you have to do in order to request a dragon here. Simply tell me that you would like to adopt x dragon(s), and I will send them over to you! You can ask me here on this thread, or you can send me a private message.

All I ask is that you do not exalt or re-sell the dragon right away.

"I found x dragon in your lair/hibden. Are they available?"

Depends on where you found the dragon!

If you found the dragon in the Eithne's Anqitues tab in either my lair/hibden, then yes, they are available - unless it's Eithne; she's there to act as a placeholder.

If you found the dragon in the Rosecloud Sanctuary tab in either my lair/hibden, then yes, they are available - unless it's Eustella; she's there to act as a placeholder.

If you found them in the Old Oaks tab in my lair/hibden, then they are available - but for a price. Old Oaks pricing is 10,000t or 10g per year of age. So as long as you have the money and are willing to pay, you may absolutely request an Old Oaks dragon. But as I run a free exalt rescue - I would prefer to discuss buying an Old Oak over PMs :)

If you found them in my Sacrificio/Fodder tab, they are available - but for a price. For a level 1 dragon, you can buy them for 10,000t or 10g. Add 2,000t or 2g for each additional level. So, if a dragon is level 5, that dragon would cost 18,000t or 18g. Please discuss this with me over PMs.

If you found them in my Sasa Lele/Sales tab, then they are available - but for a price. The sales dragons in my lair are on the auction house. If a sales dragon is in my hibden, send me a PM and we can work out the details.

If you found them in any other tab in my lair/hibden, then they are not available for adoption or for sale.

"Can I donate x dragon(s)?"

You may, as long as they fit the color theme of this rescue and as long as I have the space for them. You can check this post to confirm if I have room for dragon donations or not.

If the dragon doesn't fit the color palette of this rescue, I will not put them up for adoption here; they will be put up for adoption at my other rescue, the Rosecloud Sanctuary.

I will say, dragons without a hibden cooldown are more likely to be accepted as donations. I have plenty of hibden space, but lair space can be tricky! I'm working on it, though!

"How do I link a dragon image using BBCode?"

It's a lot easier than you think!

First, go to a dragon's profile page. Towards to bottom left of the dragon, you will see two buttons that look like this:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. There are two rectangular buttons. The one on the left has three dots in the shape of a triangle that are connected. The one on the right has a small picture of a swirly cloud of mist.

Click or tap on the button that has three connected dots:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. It is the same one from before, but there is now a crudely drawn red circle around the three dots on the left.

If you hit the correct button, you should get a pop-up that looks like this:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. The title says 'Share Dragon'. There is text beneath it that explains that you can copy a dragon's browser URL and/or its bbcode. Under the text is two links. The top link is labeled as 'URL', and the bottom link is labeled as 'widget'. There is an icon of two small rectangles overlapping each other to the right of both links.

What you want is the widget, not the URL. To easily copy the entirety of the widget code, click or tap on the two rectangles to the right of the widget code:

A screenshot of Flight Rising UI. It is the same screenshot as the one above, but there is now a crudely drawn red circle around the rectangle icon to the right of the 'widget' link.

This will copy the entire link. Once you have that link, paste it anywhere and it will post the picture of the dragon and a link to that dragon as well. Here is an example:

A linked picture of a female posed gaoler, named Eithne, who is the mascot of this exalt rescue thread.

If you click or tap on that dragon, it will take you to their profile page.

"May I adopt a dragon for another user?"

Of course! All I ask is that you tell me who you are adopting for - it is your choice if you want to ping said user or not.

"Are you currently accepting affiliates?"

Yes I am! I am always accepting new affiliates, and I am happy to affiliate with other rescues and hatcheries.

If you would like to be affiliates with me, simply ask!

"I adopted a dragon from you but I don't really want it anymore. What should I do?"

Firstly, you do not need to apologize for growing bored of a dragon you adopted from me - it happens to everyone; tastes can change, this dragon ended up not working out for a project, etc.

You can return the dragon to me. You can give it to another person who will care for it. You can donate it to another rescue.

Heck, if you really want to, you can sell or exalt the dragon. If you do decide to go this route, all I ask is that you do not do it immediately. And I get that "immediately" can mean different things to different people.

For me, please wait at the very least one week before re-selling or exalting a dragon you adopt from me.

"I really want x dragon but I'm low on lair space. Can you hold it for me?"

Yes I can! As of right now, I will hold onto your dragon as long as you need me to. However, if I am low on lair space myself, I will hold a dragon for you a maximum of 3 days.

But PLEASE keep in contact with me. Even if it's little updates such as "Hey, still working on getting some lair space!", that is totally fine.

If you are going to be away for several days/weeks, please let me know ahead of time.

If I see that you become inactive on Flight Rising for two weeks or more without any sort of notice to me, I will put the dragon(s) back up for adoption.

"Hey! I requested x dragon but you gave it to someone else!"

If this has happened, 99% of the time it will be because another user asked to adopt that dragon before you. I operate on a 'first come, first serve' basis.

If you want a specific dragon, please ask to adopt that dragon from me as soon as possible. You can even request that I hold that dragon for you if you are low on space.

But I do have a severe sleep disorder, which means that I am constantly sleep deprived. I've gotten used to working in such conditions, but I do frequently make mistakes. If you believe that it was a mistake, please let me know and I will take care of it.

"Can I delete the banner in the dragon's bio?"

You absolutely can! I just leave it in there just case whoever adopts the dragon wants the banner in there for reference. It can also act as advertising, or a way to trace a dragon back to the rescue if someone was curious.

But ultimately, it is your dragon now, so you can do whatever you'd like! If you don't want the banner in your dragon's bio, remove it. If you do want it in your dragon's bio, keep it! The choice is yours.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Reserved' on it in all caps.
A digitally drawn vintage price tag that looks old and weathered. It has the word 'Reserved' on it in all caps.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39