Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] HAINUUN HANK RAFFLE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Wishing you all good luck in the raffle and lotsa fun grinding in coli!

(Linking to my spreadsheet for this raffle for my own convenience)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LpBSfrHTcPjTPzJPPIhZx6uRsVhVFlRnyEU1gsTXOoU/edit?usp=sharing
Wishing you all good luck in the raffle and lotsa fun grinding in coli!

(Linking to my spreadsheet for this raffle for my own convenience)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LpBSfrHTcPjTPzJPPIhZx6uRsVhVFlRnyEU1gsTXOoU/edit?usp=sharing
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[quote name="TETRAHEDR0N" date="2023-07-23 06:24:15" ] daily story pinglist pls :> [/quote] same for me. i would love to read the daily story snippets (: ty winds
TETRAHEDR0N wrote on 2023-07-23 06:24:15:
daily story pinglist pls :>

same for me. i would love to read the daily story snippets (: ty winds
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@HollyBerry 10 dragons incoming, please give your cat two extra kisses on my behalf [emoji=tundra love size=1]
@HollyBerry 10 dragons incoming, please give your cat two extra kisses on my behalf
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
Omg, a cowboy themed push. I am weeping tears of joy [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Omg, a cowboy themed push. I am weeping tears of joy
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@FliptheFrog Thank you! The boy in question [emoji=familiar heart size=1] getting much love today [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1130172087705817118/1132707840717504552/received_945318486414801.jpg[/img]
@FliptheFrog Thank you!

The boy in question getting much love today
received_945318486414801.jpg
2H1j3pX.pngW5tLJ1o.pngVTxnlVe.pngmVKzwck.png3n4H9un.pngqONfIae.pngroad-not-taken-button-90px.png
I have a question: What are the gem payouts for the daily bonuses? I couldn't find them on the spreadsheet.
I have a question: What are the gem payouts for the daily bonuses? I couldn't find them on the spreadsheet.
@nogitsune1992

hello there! thank you for catching that, it fell off at some point. the answer is:

+2g for colour bonus
+1g for breed/gene bonus

the sheet has been updated!
@nogitsune1992

hello there! thank you for catching that, it fell off at some point. the answer is:

+2g for colour bonus
+1g for breed/gene bonus

the sheet has been updated!
krmbKW6.png
Daily story pinglist please? This is so cute!
Daily story pinglist please? This is so cute!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
omg the art <3
omg the art <3
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
Daily story pinglist please
Daily story pinglist please
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18