Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] HAINUUN HANK RAFFLE
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
@BeeWhisperer whoops, sorry about that and thanks for the ping!
@BeeWhisperer whoops, sorry about that and thanks for the ping!
EsqTMJp.pngzJZQPOD.png
[size=4]"All this adventurin' sure has worked me up a mighty appetite!" Hank says. They rummage around in a leather knapsack that was ostensibly here the whole time, and pull out a cooking pot that seems just a bit too big to have ever actually fit in that bag. "I ever tell you about the time I fed a whole camp on just a stick from one poor fella's bad gathering turn?" Hank does not wait to hear if anyone remembers this story or not. He holds the pot up demonstrably. It gleams in the westerly sun.[/size] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1119134610362744883/Neutral_Hank.png[/img][nextcol][size=4]"Sure, fed a whole camp out of this here pot with leftovers for days. Started when a fella came by asking for help -- real down on his luck, he was. He'd spent the whole day gathering and only turned up one stick! Now, mind you, to a hainu that's a right treat, but he hadn't had a meal for days, this fella."[/size][/columns] [columns][size=4]"So I takes his stick and I says, why, we have all the ingredients for a feast right here!"[/size][nextcol][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1119134610769596467/Proud_Hank.png[/img][/columns] [size=4]Hank laughs a self-satisfied laugh, the fur at their eyes crinkling.[/size] [columns][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1119134611604258887/Excited_Hank.png[/img][nextcol][size=4]"He thought I was barking up the wrong tree or worse, making fun. Well, I took his stick and this here pot and we walked all around the camp tellin' folks about this great stew we had, but it only needed a few more ingredients. A coupla guardians gave us a jar of stock almost too big to carry! Then some mirrors sniffed out the best herbs in the Steppes. A passing centaur herd had the good word on some tasty apples, and a whole mess of snapper kids helped us dig up the tastiest tubers you ever did lay eyes on."[/size][/columns] [columns][size=4]"'Fore long we had stew enough to feed the whole camp and our neighbours too! Some say they’re still workin’ on those leftovers even now…"[/size][nextcol][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1119134612006916126/Smug_Hank.png[/img][/columns] [center][b]Tuesday's badge:[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1130559586814918656/tuesday.png[/img][/center] [code][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1130559586814918656/tuesday.png[/img][/code] [b]Daily pinglist:[/b] @TETRAHEDR0N @JadziaDrax @Lansly @harpyja @Shockingant @Leopardmask
"All this adventurin' sure has worked me up a mighty appetite!" Hank says. They rummage around in a leather knapsack that was ostensibly here the whole time, and pull out a cooking pot that seems just a bit too big to have ever actually fit in that bag. "I ever tell you about the time I fed a whole camp on just a stick from one poor fella's bad gathering turn?"

Hank does not wait to hear if anyone remembers this story or not. He holds the pot up demonstrably. It gleams in the westerly sun.

Neutral_Hank.png "Sure, fed a whole camp out of this here pot with leftovers for days. Started when a fella came by asking for help -- real down on his luck, he was. He'd spent the whole day gathering and only turned up one stick! Now, mind you, to a hainu that's a right treat, but he hadn't had a meal for days, this fella."
"So I takes his stick and I says, why, we have all the ingredients for a feast right here!" Proud_Hank.png

Hank laughs a self-satisfied laugh, the fur at their eyes crinkling.

Excited_Hank.png "He thought I was barking up the wrong tree or worse, making fun. Well, I took his stick and this here pot and we walked all around the camp tellin' folks about this great stew we had, but it only needed a few more ingredients. A coupla guardians gave us a jar of stock almost too big to carry! Then some mirrors sniffed out the best herbs in the Steppes. A passing centaur herd had the good word on some tasty apples, and a whole mess of snapper kids helped us dig up the tastiest tubers you ever did lay eyes on."
"'Fore long we had stew enough to feed the whole camp and our neighbours too! Some say they’re still workin’ on those leftovers even now…" Smug_Hank.png
Tuesday's badge:
tuesday.png
Code:
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1119134412991385640/1130559586814918656/tuesday.png[/img]

Daily pinglist:
@TETRAHEDR0N @JadziaDrax @Lansly @harpyja @Shockingant @Leopardmask
krmbKW6.png
@Rifter

Hey hey sorry for the ping! Do you guys take into fact Daily Exalt Bonuses of the dragons or is that no matter?

Thanks in advance!
@Rifter

Hey hey sorry for the ping! Do you guys take into fact Daily Exalt Bonuses of the dragons or is that no matter?

Thanks in advance!
kZjIfse.gif
@Plutonarka hello there!

not 100% sure on what you mean, so if this answer doesn't help, please feel free to explain a bit more what you mean so i can answer your question better.

daily exalt bonuses in general work like this in raffles:
you get extra money on top of the treasure payout (this is listed on the spreadsheet and follows the amount of treasure you get from exalt a bonus dragon normally as per the front page of the website).

so for example, a level 5 dragon is normally worth 8500 in the raffle. If it has a gene or breed bonus, that adds 1250 on top of the payout price, so you would send in a level 5 with breed/gene bonus for 9750 (8500 + 1250). a colour bonus adds 2500, so a level 5 with colour bonus would be 11000 (8500 + 2500).

these bonuses also give extra tickets in the raffle; you'll find that on the spreadsheet as well.

hope this helps!

@Plutonarka hello there!

not 100% sure on what you mean, so if this answer doesn't help, please feel free to explain a bit more what you mean so i can answer your question better.

daily exalt bonuses in general work like this in raffles:
you get extra money on top of the treasure payout (this is listed on the spreadsheet and follows the amount of treasure you get from exalt a bonus dragon normally as per the front page of the website).

so for example, a level 5 dragon is normally worth 8500 in the raffle. If it has a gene or breed bonus, that adds 1250 on top of the payout price, so you would send in a level 5 with breed/gene bonus for 9750 (8500 + 1250). a colour bonus adds 2500, so a level 5 with colour bonus would be 11000 (8500 + 2500).

these bonuses also give extra tickets in the raffle; you'll find that on the spreadsheet as well.

hope this helps!

oCF41Q1.png
@Rifter

Yup you understood what I meant! :) Sending the Banescale now. Thank you!
@Rifter

Yup you understood what I meant! :) Sending the Banescale now. Thank you!
kZjIfse.gif
aww, a nice take on the old stone soup story <3 I've always liked that one.
aww, a nice take on the old stone soup story <3 I've always liked that one.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
[center][emoji=dog 1 size=1][emoji=dog 2 size=1][emoji=dog 3 size=1][/center]
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Daily story pinglist please!
Daily story pinglist please!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

_____________________ 0h9xtLB.png
@Humboldt

Please add me to the daily Hank tales pinglist! They're all amazing so far.

Edited for typo.
@Humboldt

Please add me to the daily Hank tales pinglist! They're all amazing so far.

Edited for typo.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Panderz

Hi there. I sent some dragons today that got recorded to Moljin, with an i. It's a common misread, so no worries, just a heads-up.
@Panderz

Hi there. I sent some dragons today that got recorded to Moljin, with an i. It's a common misread, so no worries, just a heads-up.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18