Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle: Stained Glass
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
@TheEnforcer Alrighty, ready when you are!
@TheEnforcer Alrighty, ready when you are!
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
@TheEnforcer Heya! How many are left? I've got 10 minutes till I need to start closing my irl job and I'll have to leave for ~ 30 min until I get home ^^
@TheEnforcer Heya! How many are left? I've got 10 minutes till I need to start closing my irl job and I'll have to leave for ~ 30 min until I get home ^^
@CatOnTheSun
I'm down to the last 3.
@CatOnTheSun
I'm down to the last 3.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer Wonderful! I'm going to get home before I add these guys to the sheet, so you'll see your tickets update over the next hour or two while I work on them ^^
@TheEnforcer Wonderful! I'm going to get home before I add these guys to the sheet, so you'll see your tickets update over the next hour or two while I work on them ^^
@CatOnTheSun

Sorry for the ping, you look quite busy! Wanted to give you a heads up that the two dragons you received from me (86057254 and 85769072) both had breed bonus, since it seems to have been missed in the recording!
@CatOnTheSun

Sorry for the ping, you look quite busy! Wanted to give you a heads up that the two dragons you received from me (86057254 and 85769072) both had breed bonus, since it seems to have been missed in the recording!
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems was just going through to double check, ty for letting me know!
@dems was just going through to double check, ty for letting me know!
@CatOnTheSun Hi! Is it alright if I sent 10 lvl 10s on CR? Also I haven't done an OOF raffle before, is it normal to ping in thread first or do people usually just send them?
@CatOnTheSun Hi! Is it alright if I sent 10 lvl 10s on CR? Also I haven't done an OOF raffle before, is it normal to ping in thread first or do people usually just send them?
arcadeboy.png
@gommage Alrighty! And tbh I'm not sure, but nobody else is really pinging unless for massive floods. This is actually my first time attending lol
@gommage Alrighty! And tbh I'm not sure, but nobody else is really pinging unless for massive floods. This is actually my first time attending lol
@CatOnTheSun thats fair lol. Thank you for attending!
@CatOnTheSun thats fair lol. Thank you for attending!
arcadeboy.png
Gorgeous badges! Is there a pinglist for daily dragons? If so, I'd love to be added!
Gorgeous badges! Is there a pinglist for daily dragons? If so, I'd love to be added!
Supernova10.png goSc2L4.png gYtMJO2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26