Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ OOF Raffle: Stained Glass
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
1)Circular Glasswork
2)writing by cinderrian
3)forbidden section
4)keimei dragon
5)forged in fire
6)craftmaker's knowledge

Thank you for hosting this!
1)Circular Glasswork
2)writing by cinderrian
3)forbidden section
4)keimei dragon
5)forged in fire
6)craftmaker's knowledge

Thank you for hosting this!

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

@Dessy

Thank you for doing this!

1. Honed Craft
2. Circular Glasswork
3. Midday Rose
4. Forbidden Section
5. Craftsmaker's Knowledge
@Dessy

Thank you for doing this!

1. Honed Craft
2. Circular Glasswork
3. Midday Rose
4. Forbidden Section
5. Craftsmaker's Knowledge
Nel_and_Cris.png Ver1.png The_Life_of_which_pertains_to_the_Night_-_Music_Video_Outfit.png Untitled184_20230816112607.png Nel_and_Cris.png
@Dessy Oh sweet, I won something!

1. Circular Glasswork
2. Forbidden Section
3. Writing by cinderrain
@Dessy Oh sweet, I won something!

1. Circular Glasswork
2. Forbidden Section
3. Writing by cinderrain
Na5WGHa.png
@Dessy
didnt expect to win anything!

1.Forbidden Section
@Dessy
didnt expect to win anything!

1.Forbidden Section
cauldrontext2.png G8ar31R.png d2729f82-5473-11ed-b9ed-2799ee782634.gif
@Dessy ooo prizes
  1. Midday Rose
  2. Circular Glasswork
@Dessy ooo prizes
  1. Midday Rose
  2. Circular Glasswork
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/k9Alakl.png[/img][/center] [columns][nextcol][size=4][img]https://i.imgur.com/zIERpXq.png[/img] [b]Round 10[/b] [/size] [list=1] [*] [size=4]@hemmalaya[/size] [*] [size=4]@theredhood[/size] [/list][color=transparent]______________________________[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]__________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/rLZl1ev.png[/img] [/columns] [rule] [LIST] [*][b]If you have been drawn in this round, please reply in this thread with a list of prize choices corresponding to your number.[/b] For example, the 1st person drawn should list one prize and the 8th person drawn should list eight prizes. Please order your list with the prize you want most listed first, second choice second, and so on. [*][b]You have 24 hours to respond with your list[/b]. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass, so I do not carry you over to the next round. [*][b]Prizes are sent after 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, subject to my availability.[/b] Any lists edited after that point may not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [/LIST] [quote=Raffle Spectator Pinglist - All Rounds]@IamNoHere @Chrisondra @garbagepookie @brandonjui @Catwyrm @oneluckyduck @Ajgreelyfan3 @WyldDandelyon @Meadbhb @Ujaruun[/quote]
k9Alakl.png
zIERpXq.png Round 10
  1. @hemmalaya
  2. @theredhood

• If you have been drawn in this round, please reply in this thread with a list of prize choices corresponding to your number. For example, the 1st person drawn should list one prize and the 8th person drawn should list eight prizes. Please order your list with the prize you want most listed first, second choice second, and so on.
  • You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the bottom of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass, so I do not carry you over to the next round.
  • Prizes are sent after 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, subject to my availability. Any lists edited after that point may not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!
Raffle Spectator Pinglist - All Rounds wrote:

Kunikuzushi
[center]Remaining prizes, for quick reference:[/center] [quote=Craftsmaker's Knowledge][center][item=Basic Book Collection][item=Discipline][item=Light Tome][item=Discipline][item=Aged Book Collection] [size=2][i]Basic Book Collection, Discipline, Light Tome, Discipline, Aged Book Collection[/i][/size][/center][/quote] [quote=Keimei] [columns][nextcol][center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62066803][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/620669/62066803_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol] [nextcol] [quote=Details] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/icons/light_rune.png[/img][/center] [size=4]- Not G1 - Level 25 - All battlestones included - XXX Colouration - Ivory Starmap [color=transparent]-[/color] Ivory Constellation [color=transparent]-[/color] Ivory Glimmer[/quote] [center]133 STR / 8 AGI / 5 DEF / 40 QCK / 5 INT / 6 VIT / 5 MND [/center] [/columns] [center][item=Accent:Behold the Sun][item=Scratch][item=Rally][item=Eliminate][item=Haste][item=Sap][item=Ambush][item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Berserker][item=Ambush][/center] [/quote][/center]
Remaining prizes, for quick reference:
Craftsmaker's Knowledge wrote:
Basic Book Collection Discipline Light Tome Discipline Aged Book Collection
Basic Book Collection, Discipline, Light Tome, Discipline, Aged Book Collection
Keimei wrote:
62066803_350.png
Details wrote:
light_rune.png
- Not G1
- Level 25
- All battlestones included
- XXX Colouration