Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
[center][b]1. Username: [/b] Sahariel [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? [/b] [item=Downy Fox Rat] [b]3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?[/b] Yes, please. [b]4. What item would you like to see next time around?[/b] Brown Daredevil Cover or the vistas. [b]5. What's your favorite comfort movie or TV show?[/b] The Secret World of Arrietty or Ponyo.
1. Username:
Sahariel

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?
Downy Fox Rat

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?
Yes, please.

4. What item would you like to see next time around?
Brown Daredevil Cover or the vistas.

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or TV show?
The Secret World of Arrietty or Ponyo.
HOkeSql.png

1. Username: Self
Night sky bundle please
Yes please
Any apparel/ genes/ scrolls/ boons/ etc. Most anything
5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?
Lately Castlevania. No idea why, maybe the games make it feel nostalgic

1. Username: Self
Night sky bundle please
Yes please
Any apparel/ genes/ scrolls/ boons/ etc. Most anything
Lately Castlevania. No idea why, maybe the games make it feel nostalgic
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
[b]1. Username![/b] Megafauna [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?[/b] I would love the Dawny fox rat! [item=downy fox rat] 3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?yes please :) 4. What item would you like to see next time around? maybe the daredevil covers 5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? definitely haikyuu for me
1. Username! Megafauna

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? I would love the Dawny fox rat!
Downy Fox Rat

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?yes please :)

4. What item would you like to see next time around? maybe the daredevil covers

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? definitely haikyuu for me
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
[b]1. Username![/b] Megafauna [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?[/b] I would love the Dawny fox rat! [item=downy fox rat] 3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?yes please :) 4. What item would you like to see next time around? maybe the daredevil covers 5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? definitely haikyuu for me
1. Username! Megafauna

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? I would love the Dawny fox rat!
Downy Fox Rat

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?yes please :)

4. What item would you like to see next time around? maybe the daredevil covers

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? definitely haikyuu for me
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa U1qRAMx.gif
credit: Bealfin
@liteweaver That's awesome, haha! The film is an old nostalgic classic from my early childhood, and the version of Smaug the dragon in it was pretty cool. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-2iQErZLxaoI/YMylNb306zI/AAAAAAACwHk/TKK59CKfVRYypA9KrGo7FKCF183Bcv4AACNcBGAsYHQ/w640-h464/smaug.gif[/img]
@liteweaver That's awesome, haha! The film is an old nostalgic classic from my early childhood, and the version of Smaug the dragon in it was pretty cool.

smaug.gif
[b]1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile)[/b] Schellis [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any')[/b][item= Night Sky Bundle] [b]3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure! [/b] Yes please! :D [b]4. What item would you like to see next time around?[/b] Maybe any of the cycling gem familiars like the Dunhoof Ambassador? (Gem genes are pretty pricey so I think familiars would be better) [b]5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?[/b] Hm, probably Houseki No Kuni bc it was one of the first animes that I got into when I was younger and I like how they animated the characters.
1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile) Schellis

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any') Night Sky Bundle

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure! Yes please! :D

4. What item would you like to see next time around? Maybe any of the cycling gem familiars like the Dunhoof Ambassador? (Gem genes are pretty pricey so I think familiars would be better)

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? Hm, probably Houseki No Kuni bc it was one of the first animes that I got into when I was younger and I like how they animated the characters.
OIUN2Fc.png eoeoeo eoeoeo rAns2Aq.png

[b]1. Username:[/b] Grandmore [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?[/b] Fawny Fox Rat please [item =Fawn Fox Rat] [b]3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?[/b] Yes Please! [b]4. What item would you like to see next time around?[/b] The Pukasloths please! [b]5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?[/b] Currently, Vinland Saga. Really recommend great manga and anime.
1. Username:
Grandmore

Fawny Fox Rat please
Fawn Fox Rat

Yes Please!

The Pukasloths please!

Currently, Vinland Saga. Really recommend great manga and anime.
dct6cq2-114b1547-3fa8-4b5c-94f0-0fef4947daf3.png
1. NyAara [b]2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?[/b] [item=Night Sky Bundle] [b]3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist?[/b] Yes! [b]4. What item would you like to see next time around? [/b] Pastel Lace Coffer, maybe vistas :O [b] 5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? [/b] [i]Only Lovers Left Alive.[/i] It has such a specific vibe and world that completely suck me in every time I watch it
1. NyAara

Night Sky Bundle

Yes!

Pastel Lace Coffer, maybe vistas :O

Only Lovers Left Alive. It has such a specific vibe and world that completely suck me in every time I watch it
1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile)
Islet
2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any')
night sky bundle
3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!
Yes, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
silver sylvan collection
Spirited Away.

Tbh, I watched a bunch of Chinese & Dutch dubbed anime (I really liked Hikaru no Go and Yu yu hakusho) and cartoons (Atla) when younger, next to Discovery channel(Myth busters/any nature documentary) and a lot of Chinese(Legend of the condor heroes, Journey to the west) /Dutch (Wie is de mol?) media in general.
We never went to any western kids movies besides Mulan and Kung fu panda: all my kids-movie experiences back then were dutch or Chinese dubbed anime. Tbh, I was too young to understand Kiki's delivery service, which is my favorite or second favorite Ghibli movie. Spirited away was much easier to understand and the whole vibe of the movie was familiar to me: our restaurant had a similar aesthetic. Also, Chihiro had the same hairstyle and stubby nose as I did. Mb most importantly, it had a dragon so it instantly became my favorite movie.
1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile)
Islet
night sky bundle
Yes, I'd love to be added to your pinglist!
silver sylvan collection
Spirited Away.

Tbh, I watched a bunch of Chinese & Dutch dubbed anime (I really liked Hikaru no Go and Yu yu hakusho) and cartoons (Atla) when younger, next to Discovery channel(Myth busters/any nature documentary) and a lot of Chinese(Legend of the condor heroes, Journey to the west) /Dutch (Wie is de mol?) media in general.
We never went to any western kids movies besides Mulan and Kung fu panda: all my kids-movie experiences back then were dutch or Chinese dubbed anime. Tbh, I was too young to understand Kiki's delivery service, which is my favorite or second favorite Ghibli movie. Spirited away was much easier to understand and the whole vibe of the movie was familiar to me: our restaurant had a similar aesthetic. Also, Chihiro had the same hairstyle and stubby nose as I did. Mb most importantly, it had a dragon so it instantly became my favorite movie.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
1. Username! Ryukou
Night Sky Bundle

Yes

Familiars

Nightmare before Christmas and Spirited Away
1. Username! Ryukou
Night Sky Bundle

Yes

Familiars

Nightmare before Christmas and Spirited Away
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67