Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67
1. Username!: NightmareEclipse

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any'): May I please enter for the Night sky silk bundle?

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!: Yes Please!

4. What item would you like to see next time around?: I am not really sure, but maybe any of the swords?

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?: It’s not necessarily comfort, but sometimes I will rewatch anime series that I watched when I was younger for fun and nostalgia. Although as of late I’ve been trying to get my brother to watch some of these series with me.
1. Username!: NightmareEclipse

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any'): May I please enter for the Night sky silk bundle?

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!: Yes Please!

4. What item would you like to see next time around?: I am not really sure, but maybe any of the swords?

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?: It’s not necessarily comfort, but sometimes I will rewatch anime series that I watched when I was younger for fun and nostalgia. Although as of late I’ve been trying to get my brother to watch some of these series with me.
1. Username! TunTunQueen

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? Night Sky Bundle

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? Sure!!!

4. What item would you like to see next time around? Some genes are always fun! Love bundles always <3

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? Kiki's Delivery Service is my comfort movie, it never fails to make me feel like everything is good in the world.
1. Username! TunTunQueen

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? Night Sky Bundle

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? Sure!!!

4. What item would you like to see next time around? Some genes are always fun! Love bundles always <3

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show? Kiki's Delivery Service is my comfort movie, it never fails to make me feel like everything is good in the world.
~My Art Shop~
e7EhyJw.gif
[b]1. Name:[/b] strawbebbyy [b]2. Item:[/b] [item=fawn fox rat] [b]3. Piinglist:[/b] Sure :> [b]4. Next items:[/b] I know it's not a cycled item but [item=supernal brightbeast] [b]5. Comfort movie:[/b] Currently it's the 1986 version of little shop of horrors.
1. Name: strawbebbyy

2. Item: Fawn Fox Rat

3. Piinglist: Sure :>

4. Next items: I know it's not a cycled item but Supernal Brightbeast

5. Comfort movie: Currently it's the 1986 version of little shop of horrors.
................. 7d78c3efd2b36e801813259cc89702f50b77e6ee.png /////hh5n4WA.png
/////SdzxIEQ.png
/////mlHpBMC.png
///My name has 2
///////y's!!
543749be51aaa4042eeeea4cbc79f5fd1be5eeca.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1103036848571424768/1106421470630002749/winnnnnners.png[/img] [center][color=013A20] Hi, I have the winners for this week's giveaway! It was fun to read your answers. [center]@Grandmore [item=fawn fox rat] @mochu [item=Night Sky Bundle] @scrupulously [item=downy fox rat] [center][color=013A20]Yay! I'll send over your CRs ASAP. See ya for the next one in a few hours or tomorrow ish. It depends on what I end up doing tomorrow.
winnnnnners.png
Hi, I have the winners for this week's giveaway! It was fun to read your answers.

@Grandmore
Fawn Fox Rat

@mochu

Night Sky Bundle

@scrupulously

Downy Fox Rat
Yay! I'll send over your CRs ASAP. See ya for the next one in a few hours or tomorrow ish. It depends on what I end up doing tomorrow.
cg to the winners! i can’t wait for the next
cg to the winners! i can’t wait for the next
h0iLGiu.pngvmAjegI.png
PNjzOJi.png
Could I be added to the pinglist?
Could I be added to the pinglist?
83124666.png Boop? BOOP!
If I missed your ping, PM me I will not see it otherwise. Thanks!
could i be added to the pinglist please? ty! ^^
could i be added to the pinglist please? ty! ^^
ePOliyb.png
JvUa9ma.png
5hF3FGk.png
fg6G1CJ.png
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
cJNRTFZ.gif xwrjaWK.png
could i also be added to the pinglist please :)
could i also be added to the pinglist please :)

_____
100 HC challenge
Could I also be added to the pinglist please?
Could I also be added to the pinglist please?
I'd like to be added to pinglist
I'd like to be added to pinglist
Wishlist

YS27B.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 66 67