Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ♦ the very infrequent giveaway - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1163224208021651476/1163225457924251738/theveryinf.png[/img] [b]W[/b]elcome to the [b]Very Infrequent Giveaway[/b]! It's a long-running giveaway thread.I will buy people that enter an item from the Gem Marketplace whenever I decide to pop in and check on FR. If it's in the Gem MP, it's up for grabs. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1163224208021651476/1163226530353258576/theinfo_1.png[/img] [quote=questions and answers] [b]How do I enter?[/b] It's pretty simple! Fill out the form on [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3237429/1#post_54136346]this post[/url][/b]. Yes, I do include a different question every giveaway because it's fun to get a glimpse into the minds of people that play Flight Rising. Don't worry, the questions are not invasive or really personal. [b]How often are the giveaways?[/b] Whenever I'm around and have enough energy. [b]Can I win more than once?[/b] Yes, but you can always opt to let someone else take your prize if you've won more than once. I am allowing folks to win more than once because winners are picked via a RNG. [b]How do I add the item image?[/b] Ayyy, so you put: ["item"=name]! Leave out the quotation marks! You should enter the [b]exact[/b] name of the item for it to work. It's okay if you mess it up, sometimes the bb codes aren't easy the first few times around. [b]Is there a pinglist?[/b] Yes, it's the post below this one! You can be added or removed whenever you'd like. Just ping me, and I'll add/remove you. I'll probably add a google doc pinglist in a couple of weeks, but for now, it's manual. [b]What items will you not award/offer?[/b] I won't be offering up the 1,000+ gem items [i]frequently[/i]. I can have more winners, the less I give those items out.
theveryinf.png

Welcome to the Very Infrequent Giveaway! It's a long-running giveaway thread.I will buy people that enter an item from the Gem Marketplace whenever I decide to pop in and check on FR. If it's in the Gem MP, it's up for grabs.

theinfo_1.png
questions and answers wrote:
How do I enter?
It's pretty simple! Fill out the form on this post. Yes, I do include a different question every giveaway because it's fun to get a glimpse into the minds of people that play Flight Rising. Don't worry, the questions are not invasive or really personal.

How often are the giveaways?
Whenever I'm around and have enough energy.

Can I win more than once?
Yes, but you can always opt to let someone else take your prize if you've won more than once. I am allowing folks to win more than once because winners are picked via a RNG.

How do I add the item image?
Ayyy, so you put: ["item"=name]! Leave out the quotation marks! You should enter the exact name of the item for it to work. It's okay if you mess it up, sometimes the bb codes aren't easy the first few times around.

Is there a pinglist?
Yes, it's the post below this one! You can be added or removed whenever you'd like. Just ping me, and I'll add/remove you. I'll probably add a google doc pinglist in a couple of weeks, but for now, it's manual.

What items will you not award/offer?
I won't be offering up the 1,000+ gem items frequently. I can have more winners, the less I give those items out.
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1163224208021651476/1163227406283321473/howtoenter.png[/img][/center] [quote=new form alert - 2,500 gem spree] [b]1. username (please don't link your username)[/b] [b]2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?[/b][/quote]
howtoenter.png
new form alert - 2,500 gem spree wrote:
1. username (please don't link your username)
2. what do you plan on grabbing from the MP if you win?
[center][color=firebrick]Open! [emoji=gem size=1]
Open!
okay! was waiting for the post to get edited, i was looking forward! thanks so much for doing this :D

1. Username: Flatbooty

2. I would prefer the night sky silks bundle please!

3. Yes, please add me to the pinglist!

4. If it has to be gem marketplace items: I think there should be stuff in the future similar to this! familiars, apparel bundles, etc.
I also think there should be broadswords sometime cus theyre really cool! Or maybe even a gene or two?

5. My favorite shows have got to be Steven Universe, which I have finished, it was amazing!!, and a few which i'm still watching: the owl house, demon slayer, black mirror, etc.
I also love studio ghibli movies!! Have only watched Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away; although I gotta admit that my favorite so far is spirited away. Love no face!!!! (got no idea what tf is happening in howls moving castle though.... its real confusing... :|)
okay! was waiting for the post to get edited, i was looking forward! thanks so much for doing this :D

1. Username: Flatbooty

2. I would prefer the night sky silks bundle please!

3. Yes, please add me to the pinglist!

4. If it has to be gem marketplace items: I think there should be stuff in the future similar to this! familiars, apparel bundles, etc.
I also think there should be broadswords sometime cus theyre really cool! Or maybe even a gene or two?

5. My favorite shows have got to be Steven Universe, which I have finished, it was amazing!!, and a few which i'm still watching: the owl house, demon slayer, black mirror, etc.
I also love studio ghibli movies!! Have only watched Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, and Spirited Away; although I gotta admit that my favorite so far is spirited away. Love no face!!!! (got no idea what tf is happening in howls moving castle though.... its real confusing... :|)
1. subspace 2. [item=fawn fox rat] 3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure! Yes, please! 4. What item would you like to see next time around? I'd have no idea what to pick. 5. TV Show: Parks and Rec or The Office. Or Gilmore Girls. Movie: Ever After or Ratatouille.
1. subspace

2. Fawn Fox Rat

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure! Yes, please!

4. What item would you like to see next time around? I'd have no idea what to pick.

5. TV Show: Parks and Rec or The Office. Or Gilmore Girls.
Movie: Ever After or Ratatouille.
f4fb125650eaf73d47fbe14f66c1247e1865f7cf.png
1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile)
s3r3n3y4ng
2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any')
The fawn fox rat, but if not, the downy fox rat!
3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!
Yes please!
4. What item would you like to see next time around?
One of the Xolos, or a vista!
5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?
This is difficult, but I'd probably say Ernest and Celestine. It's a children's movie but it is so heartwarming!
1. Username! (please don't add a link to your profile)
s3r3n3y4ng
2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer? (please don't say 'any')
The fawn fox rat, but if not, the downy fox rat!
3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!
Yes please!
4. What item would you like to see next time around?
One of the Xolos, or a vista!
5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?
This is difficult, but I'd probably say Ernest and Celestine. It's a children's movie but it is so heartwarming!
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png

1. Username: Reokyu

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?: Night sky silks bundle!

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!: I wouldn't mind being added

4. What item would you like to see next time around?: Any of the swords or animal apparel like the snakes or birds

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?: My taste in confort shows is very wild lol.
Hannibal is one of my top comfort shows. I know it's dark and disturbing for many people, but I just love how the show is, how the characters interact with one another, and how the even the producer and actors all get along well.
Transformers Animated is another comfort show of mine. Honestly all of the Transformers shows/animes are all comfort shows to me lol, but right now I'm currently hyperfixating on TFA again so I'm chosing that one.
One Piece is also one of my top comfort animes. I've been watching it all my life, so I've grown along with the characters so they all feel like old friends to me lol.
As for movies, anything from Studio Ghibli. I think Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Tales of EarthSea, and Whispers of the Heart are in competition for my number one spot.

1. Username: Reokyu

2. Which item, out of the three, would you prefer?: Night sky silks bundle!

3. Do you want me to add you to the pinglist? No pressure!: I wouldn't mind being added

4. What item would you like to see next time around?: Any of the swords or animal apparel like the snakes or birds

5. What's your favorite comfort movie or tv show?: My taste in confort shows is very wild lol.
Hannibal is one of my top comfort shows. I know it's dark and disturbing for many people, but I just love how the show is, how the characters interact with one another, and how the even the producer and actors all get along well.
Transformers Animated is another comfort show of mine. Honestly all of the Transformers shows/animes are all comfort shows to me lol, but right now I'm currently hyperfixating on TFA again so I'm chosing that one.
One Piece is also one of my top comfort animes. I've been watching it all my life, so I've grown along with the characters so they all feel like old friends to me lol.
As for movies, anything from Studio Ghibli. I think Howl's Moving Castle, Princess Mononoke, Tales of EarthSea, and Whispers of the Heart are in competition for my number one spot.
Universe_Drifters.png
Thank you so much for doing this. This is quite kind of you.

1. Suomi

2. I would love the night sky bundle.

3. Of course,I'd love to be added to the pinglist.

4. Ooh,hmm..maybe a gene here and there,or apparel bundles.

5. I rarely watch TV,but if I had to pick a favorite movie,it would probably be Hostel. It sure is scary and bloody (I mean,it is a horror anyway) but I somewhat love it,gives me adrenaline and slightly tense emotions every time I re-watch it. I'm into horror/thriller overall.
A close second favorite/runner up (out of all movies I watched) would probably be Unknown Soldier.
Thank you so much for doing this. This is quite kind of you.

1. Suomi

2. I would love the night sky bundle.

3. Of course,I'd love to be added to the pinglist.

4. Ooh,hmm..maybe a gene here and there,or apparel bundles.

5. I rarely watch TV,but if I had to pick a favorite movie,it would probably be Hostel. It sure is scary and bloody (I mean,it is a horror anyway) but I somewhat love it,gives me adrenaline and slightly tense emotions every time I re-watch it. I'm into horror/thriller overall.
A close second favorite/runner up (out of all movies I watched) would probably be Unknown Soldier.
JrZGMGx.png
dEe2UrM.png
mmoRz30.png
EhqiukA.png
5hF3FGk.png
buoMwTc.png BS4vqBB.png
B9LRNuA.png
FObX7rS.png
Q0Bai3e.png
YMPbu9R.png
1.[b] Name:[/b] Spaghettipasta 2. [b]Item:[/b] Fawn fox rat!! (but the other fox rat is awesome too!) [item=Fawn Fox Rat] 3.[b] Pinglist:[/b] Sure, thank you! 4. [b]Next items:[/b] Silly vistas, and perhaps some more apparel! What you have going on now is very nice as well, so I wouldn't mind if you didn't change a thing!:) 5. [b]Comfort film:[/b] I grew up on studio Ghibli. I always found comfort in the kind-hearted characters who always seemed to love cooking together, enjoying each other's company, exploring the beautiful worlds that surround them. It's amazing how Miyazaki managed to capture childlike wonder and creativity in an animation, when even some children these days don't grasp that feeling. It's hard to pick just 1 film I enjoy, but castle in the sky and Kiki's delivery service definitely hold a special place in my heart.
1. Name: Spaghettipasta

2. Item: Fawn fox rat!! (but the other fox rat is awesome too!)
Fawn Fox Rat

3. Pinglist: Sure, thank you!

4. Next items: Silly vistas, and perhaps some more apparel! What you have going on now is very nice as well, so I wouldn't mind if you didn't change a thing!:)

5. Comfort film: I grew up on studio Ghibli. I always found comfort in the kind-hearted characters who always seemed to love cooking together, enjoying each other's company, exploring the beautiful worlds that surround them. It's amazing how Miyazaki managed to capture childlike wonder and creativity in an animation, when even some children these days don't grasp that feeling. It's hard to pick just 1 film I enjoy, but castle in the sky and Kiki's delivery service definitely hold a special place in my heart.
cFHVk5Q.png
FvfV2kD.png
XXtnCBB.png
hzM3Sr2.png
ImslzgR.png
bkPzSyW.png
Thank you so much for hosting this! ^^ 1. Regxlia 2. [item=Downy Fox Rat] 3. Yes, please! 4. Any is fine, but I am looking for both of the cycled Gem Vistas, haha. 5. Hmm, I don’t really pick favorites often, but I do love The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Spirited Away.
Thank you so much for hosting this! ^^

1. Regxlia
Downy Fox Rat
3. Yes, please!
4. Any is fine, but I am looking for both of the cycled Gem Vistas, haha.
5. Hmm, I don’t really pick favorites often, but I do love The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Spirited Away.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67