Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Springtime Shuffle Raffle ~Open~
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
bump 22
bump 22
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bump 58
Bump 58
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
Bump 11!
Bump 11!
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
bump 61
bump 61
KeikoKat.png w8o0xW1.png GG_Raffle_Button.png9BcJXjq.png
Bump: 62
Bump: 62
GG_Raffle_Button.png9bOcjqB.png KeikoKat.png
9BcJXjq.png
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]31
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[Center][Color=Cornflowerblue][size=5][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] Update [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][/size][/color][/center] @menacingWitch [Center][b]The Raffle is over![/b] We are currently tallying up last minute dontaions and getting all bumps accounted for! Thank you all for participating in the raffle! Best of luck! [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][/center]
Update
@menacingWitch
The Raffle is over! We are currently tallying up last minute dontaions and getting all bumps accounted for! Thank you all for participating in the raffle! Best of luck!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
[Center][Color=Cornflowerblue][size=5][emoji=butterfly 3 size=1] Update [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][/size][/color][/center] [Center]Just a fun little update to let you all know that in total there were 753 butterflies collected! [emoji=butterfly 3 size=1][/center]
Update
Just a fun little update to let you all know that in total there were 753 butterflies collected!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2360rrbawqe4flt/lightningmid.png[/img] [center][font=Monotype Corsiva][size=7][color=cornflowerblue][emoji=flowering tree size=1] Winners [emoji=flowering tree size=1][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2360rrbawqe4flt/lightningmid.png[/img] [i]Ping list[/i]: @menacingWitch [center] Hey everyone! I wanted to thank you all for participating in the raffle and making it so much fun to host! I am happy to announce our winners:[/center] 1. @ChaiSpicedTea 2. @menacingWitch 3. @LordDragonWubbs 4. @Regxlia 5. @belated 6. @Calvair 7. @tidefall 8. @UnknownPhoen1x 9. @ShadowLessHC98 10. @Recca8 [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/2360rrbawqe4flt/lightningmid.png[/img] [center]Winners you get to pick which prize you want. However, we are going in order of first drawn to last drawn. When you respond to this post please tell us what prize you'd like, and feel free to list others if you think your first choice will be taken! We will get the prizes to you as soon as we can! Thank you![emoji=butterfly 3 size=1]
lightningmid.png
Winners
lightningmid.png

Ping list: @menacingWitch
Hey everyone! I wanted to thank you all for participating in the raffle and making it so much fun to host! I am happy to announce our winners:

1. @ChaiSpicedTea
2. @menacingWitch
3. @LordDragonWubbs
4. @Regxlia
5. @belated
6. @Calvair
7. @tidefall
8. @UnknownPhoen1x
9. @ShadowLessHC98
10. @Recca8

lightningmid.png
Winners you get to pick which prize you want. However, we are going in order of first drawn to last drawn. When you respond to this post please tell us what prize you'd like, and feel free to list others if you think your first choice will be taken! We will get the prizes to you as soon as we can!
Thank you!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Thank you for hosting this and congratulations to the other winners!

1. Prize Pack 1
2. Prize 7
3. Prize Pack 2
4. Prize 8
Thank you for hosting this and congratulations to the other winners!

1. Prize Pack 1
2. Prize 7
3. Prize Pack 2
4. Prize 8
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48