Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Springtime Shuffle Raffle ~Closed~
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 54 55
Just dropping in to do the daily ping! Hope you're all having a good day.
@Springtime Shuffle
Just dropping in to do the daily ping! Hope you're all having a good day.
@Springtime Shuffle
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
bump 1, thanks for hosting! for clarification, is this raffle open again and is just using a thread again? I want to make sure I'm not trying to enter a closed raffle lol
bump 1, thanks for hosting! for clarification, is this raffle open again and is just using a thread again? I want to make sure I'm not trying to enter a closed raffle lol
ezgif-com-resize.gifmlr1H8z.png7mA8Wfu.pngqGZwGPH.png
@Amordel yup this raffle is open again! We are just using the old thread with prizes updated and such.
@Amordel yup this raffle is open again! We are just using the old thread with prizes updated and such.
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
@slyFOX22 ok, thanks so much for the clarification! I appreicate it :] thanks for hosting this again, then!
@slyFOX22 ok, thanks so much for the clarification! I appreicate it :] thanks for hosting this again, then!
@Amordel No problem! I decide to add a little blurb about it at the top of the raffle just incase others were curious. So thank you for bringing it up!
@Amordel No problem! I decide to add a little blurb about it at the top of the raffle just incase others were curious. So thank you for bringing it up!
shadowvs1.png FR +3
Sundial Hatchery
BEtTak.png
Bump 1
Bump 1
43249438.png43214888.png
bump 2!
bump 2!
Bump 1 [emoji=butterfly 2 size=2]
Bump 1
bump 3