Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
@pikammd

Just to double check, you sent me 8 level 10 dragons, and 28 level 9 dragons, with no bonuses?
@pikammd

Just to double check, you sent me 8 level 10 dragons, and 28 level 9 dragons, with no bonuses?
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Akumisan
not a problem, thank you for the support <3
@Akumisan
not a problem, thank you for the support <3
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@lusbiana

I'm public buy, not raffle!
@lusbiana

I'm public buy, not raffle!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Vrykolakas Ack, i'm so sorry!
@Vrykolakas Ack, i'm so sorry!
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
@lusbiana

You're good, just wanted to make sure you were getting your treasure's worth / your tickets!
@lusbiana

You're good, just wanted to make sure you were getting your treasure's worth / your tickets!
5511.png tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif6073.png
@Birdsofwax
Far as I'm aware, yes.
@Birdsofwax
Far as I'm aware, yes.
___

She/Her
They/Them
Webp.net-resizeimage_2.gif 3VTGpMl.png AfamSig.gif
@Amscray

The one guardian, Finbok, is still level 1. If you want you can send him again for the level 1 treasure amount, or keep him back to train.
@Amscray

The one guardian, Finbok, is still level 1. If you want you can send him again for the level 1 treasure amount, or keep him back to train.

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax

Sorry about him! He didn't show up on my coli list. Once I get more dragons to train he'll probably end up being sent as a level 7. Thank you for catching it!
@Birdsofwax

Sorry about him! He didn't show up on my coli list. Once I get more dragons to train he'll probably end up being sent as a level 7. Thank you for catching it!
EBZMIJs.png
Hatchery
__Lair Directory
52975719343_4b0435c9b2_o.png
@Amscray

No problem!
@Amscray

No problem!

RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Xenamorph

I’m sorry, I’m offline now and not accepting raffle dragons. If possible please send them on to another receiver, thank you!
@Xenamorph

I’m sorry, I’m offline now and not accepting raffle dragons. If possible please send them on to another receiver, thank you!

RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31