Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FireDom || Lights Camera Arson OOF PB/R
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31
@RuthlessCata Ooh, thanks for letting me know! Will do
@RuthlessCata Ooh, thanks for letting me know! Will do
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Cymothoe I'm not accepting raffle dragons atm, I apologize! Feel free to send to any of our other receivers who are listed as raffle on the spreadsheet. Thanks for supporting fire <3
@Cymothoe I'm not accepting raffle dragons atm, I apologize! Feel free to send to any of our other receivers who are listed as raffle on the spreadsheet. Thanks for supporting fire <3
I see you~~~~ MFnFfHY.gif
» Firefly
»She/Her
»Wishlist
» FR+3
@addictead It looks like you're sending me dragons for raffle! I'm on public buy only right now. I can switch over for a moment and record yours for the raffle but it'll take me a little bit to get into the proper forms and it might be faster if you send them to Geirskogul or Birdsofwax instead!
@addictead It looks like you're sending me dragons for raffle! I'm on public buy only right now. I can switch over for a moment and record yours for the raffle but it'll take me a little bit to get into the proper forms and it might be faster if you send them to Geirskogul or Birdsofwax instead!
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
@FireflyFields oops, I missed that! Thank you for letting me know <3
@FireflyFields oops, I missed that! Thank you for letting me know <3
gYfRVnU.png heyZH2H.png
a129Nss.png
tyEuRXe.png
Vs2WmBF.png
0HBKL8H.png
ygWzlbs.png 5tiydC3.png 7GFlGJN.png A1ondHN.png BYPpgRe.png k2VzuFv.png
@RuthlessCata I'm so sorry about that! I just noticed I did it wrong, I'll send them to a raffle receiver rn. Sorry about that!!
@RuthlessCata I'm so sorry about that! I just noticed I did it wrong, I'll send them to a raffle receiver rn. Sorry about that!!
S9kDGqU.pngCcPlrie.png21406.png
@Geirskogul

sending over ten dragons! all level 10, no bonuses ^w^
@Geirskogul

sending over ten dragons! all level 10, no bonuses ^w^
78483506_T4h.png YDYolOP.png
@BlckKnght Gris has today's runes bonus if you want to relist for 1 more gem!
PMed the extra gem :)

@BeeWhisperer BeautifulNight has the amethyst color bonus AND the runes gene bonus! I think you've shorted yourself 1250T if you want to relist :)
@BlckKnght Gris has today's runes bonus if you want to relist for 1 more gem!
PMed the extra gem :)

@BeeWhisperer BeautifulNight has the amethyst color bonus AND the runes gene bonus! I think you've shorted yourself 1250T if you want to relist :)
banner_emberwrath_90px.png
@RuthlessCata whoops, thank you for the heads up! I'll cancel and relist later with a bunch of other bonus fodder I'm training, thanks again for letting me know :)
@RuthlessCata whoops, thank you for the heads up! I'll cancel and relist later with a bunch of other bonus fodder I'm training, thanks again for letting me know :)
Apopts hub!
71814774.png
@Akumisan
Prices for lvl 6s with breed + gene bonus are 12500t, can you relist those 5?
@Akumisan
Prices for lvl 6s with breed + gene bonus are 12500t, can you relist those 5?
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
Oh no, I'm so sorry, I clearly can't do math! I'll get that fixed right up
@eieru
Oh no, I'm so sorry, I clearly can't do math! I'll get that fixed right up
NmUgxS6.pngaaaaa
aaaCjCYN4O.png