Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Orange's Raffle! -ENDED-
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Late again, also entirely my own fault lol

As always, prizes for the last round will be sent out soon- also I know there's One Person who hasn't received their prize for the round before that and that is c o m i n g today I promise

This is the final round!! It's coming to an end, I can't believe it- another raffle come and gone along with the year!

I'm gonna list our final winners real quick, and then below that I'm gonna talk a bit akjzdfk

1. @Cptnoblivious
2. @ZenithDreams
3. @Gato
4. @mudhoney
5. @FishyWishyz
6. @Schellis
7. @Talonmaster
8. @KaseyStar
9. @Soulsaurora

The 1st place winner names the prize they want, the 2nd place winner names their top two, the 3rd place winner names their top three, ect. ect.
No time limit for this round, since it's the last one, but if somebody doesn't respond by tomorrow I will ping them again!

Annnnnnd with that done-
I'm gonna be making a separate post with thanks in a moment here, as well as announcing next year's theme Because I Can- but for a brief word, thank you all so much for participating, the raffle's been a blast and that's because of you guys!! I'm glad we could all come together for some celebratory fun, and I hope to see you all next year!

As I said, I'll be making another post shortly, and I'll be pinging everyone one last time for it (if you aren't all sick of me lol) but I'll remind y'all now as well-
If you want to be pinged when I set up the raffle next year, now's your chance to let me know! I do have a pinglist for it, and I'm always happy to add to it!

Congrats to this round's winners, and I'll see the rest of you in a little bit!
Late again, also entirely my own fault lol

As always, prizes for the last round will be sent out soon- also I know there's One Person who hasn't received their prize for the round before that and that is c o m i n g today I promise

This is the final round!! It's coming to an end, I can't believe it- another raffle come and gone along with the year!

I'm gonna list our final winners real quick, and then below that I'm gonna talk a bit akjzdfk

1. @Cptnoblivious
2. @ZenithDreams
3. @Gato
4. @mudhoney
5. @FishyWishyz
6. @Schellis
7. @Talonmaster
8. @KaseyStar
9. @Soulsaurora

The 1st place winner names the prize they want, the 2nd place winner names their top two, the 3rd place winner names their top three, ect. ect.
No time limit for this round, since it's the last one, but if somebody doesn't respond by tomorrow I will ping them again!

Annnnnnd with that done-
I'm gonna be making a separate post with thanks in a moment here, as well as announcing next year's theme Because I Can- but for a brief word, thank you all so much for participating, the raffle's been a blast and that's because of you guys!! I'm glad we could all come together for some celebratory fun, and I hope to see you all next year!

As I said, I'll be making another post shortly, and I'll be pinging everyone one last time for it (if you aren't all sick of me lol) but I'll remind y'all now as well-
If you want to be pinged when I set up the raffle next year, now's your chance to let me know! I do have a pinglist for it, and I'm always happy to add to it!

Congrats to this round's winners, and I'll see the rest of you in a little bit!
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Thanks for hosting! I'd love to be on the pinglist for next year!

Here are my choices:
1. Gladekeeper's Pride
2. Orange's Future Sibling 1
3. Orange's Future Sibling 2
4. Orange's Future Sibling 3
5. Just like Me!!
6. Different kind of Presents
7. Ghostly Companions
8. Spiders for the whole family!
Thanks for hosting! I'd love to be on the pinglist for next year!

Here are my choices:
1. Gladekeeper's Pride
5. Just like Me!!
7. Ghostly Companions
8. Spiders for the whole family!
@CherrySoot @MisaoMirror @Doozie @Islet @Schellis @zecal @Wolfguardian1 @DragonEnjoyer25 @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @Persinnamon @maeshmolowa @Zenhugz @PeridotsFoot @Meradalir @SleepyTiefling @Navella @obcordata @Silvereil @Regxlia @belated @GarbagePal @PastelWhile @ViolentViolet77 @PrincessInfinity @Papierchat @Echoleaf123 @Arapocalypse @Tigerstar54 @CaptainSili @LibraryWhale @Xoanon @SairentoTsuki @Techmox @quinneXoX @Snowcat11 @Amalgemotion @mudhoney @pghbekka @SpiritX @Soulsaurora @Talonmaster @treesapperson @mayka @Babadook @Gato @kitsune56 @QueenNewt @ThDragonSquirrel @Sonagon @Tanganika @KaseyStar @Vwooop @Atticalonia @lmno5 @Lightsun68 @Cptnoblivious @xStormDancerx @QuantumShift @FlyingBooks42 @ShayeraNatasha @ZenithDreams @RiverStar32 @FishyWishyz @Haventown [size=5]One last ping for the lot of you![/size] (I promise this is the last time lol) [size=5]I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again- thank you all so much for joining in, genuinely. I'd like to say this is the best raffle so far, and it's all thanks to you guys! I really hope you had as much fun as I did, and I [i]really[/i] hope I'll see you all next year [i]foorrrr....[/i][/size] [size=7][b]Orange's Archaeological Adventure![b][/size] [size=5]That's right, Ancient theme won by quite a bit, as you can see-[/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/443125688195743747/1062620241194143746/image.png[/img] (whoever it was with the purple suggestion, I admire you and I Wish I had the willpower to save up enough money to do that lol) [size=5]-and to give myself a bit more breathing room, I've decided to expand that thought a bit to have more fun with it! This year was a safari, and next year I invite you to join Orange and myself on an archaeological dig! Mayhaps we'll discover some history together~ I've read the suggestions some of you sent in, and I have some thoughts for some other fun stuff I can do to make the raffle even better next time! If you have anything [i]else[/i] you'd like to say or suggest, my pms are always open for you awesome folks! Well, that's all I've got for you, so ig it's time to disappear into the void to deal with the 16 new dragons that found their way to the project tab- It's been an honor running this raffle for you all, and I can't wait for next time! See you again soon~
@CherrySoot @MisaoMirror @Doozie @Islet @Schellis @zecal @Wolfguardian1 @DragonEnjoyer25 @ChaiSpicedTea @Mythariah @Persinnamon @maeshmolowa @Zenhugz @PeridotsFoot @Meradalir @SleepyTiefling @Navella @obcordata @Silvereil @Regxlia @belated @GarbagePal @PastelWhile @ViolentViolet77 @PrincessInfinity @Papierchat @Echoleaf123 @Arapocalypse @Tigerstar54 @CaptainSili @LibraryWhale @Xoanon @SairentoTsuki @Techmox @quinneXoX @Snowcat11 @Amalgemotion @mudhoney @pghbekka @SpiritX @Soulsaurora @Talonmaster @treesapperson @mayka @Babadook @Gato @kitsune56 @QueenNewt @ThDragonSquirrel @Sonagon @Tanganika @KaseyStar @Vwooop @Atticalonia @lmno5 @Lightsun68 @Cptnoblivious @xStormDancerx @QuantumShift @FlyingBooks42 @ShayeraNatasha @ZenithDreams @RiverStar32 @FishyWishyz @Haventown

One last ping for the lot of you!
(I promise this is the last time lol)

I know I've said it before, but I'm gonna say it again- thank you all so much for joining in, genuinely. I'd like to say this is the best raffle so far, and it's all thanks to you guys! I really hope you had as much fun as I did, and I really hope I'll see you all next year foorrrr....

Orange's Archaeological Adventure!

That's right, Ancient theme won by quite a bit, as you can see-
image.png
(whoever it was with the purple suggestion, I admire you and I Wish I had the willpower to save up enough money to do that lol)
-and to give myself a bit more breathing room, I've decided to expand that thought a bit to have more fun with it! This year was a safari, and next year I invite you to join Orange and myself on an archaeological dig! Mayhaps we'll discover some history together~
I've read the suggestions some of you sent in, and I have some thoughts for some other fun stuff I can do to make the raffle even better next time! If you have anything else you'd like to say or suggest, my pms are always open for you awesome folks!

Well, that's all I've got for you, so ig it's time to disappear into the void to deal with the 16 new dragons that found their way to the project tab-

It's been an honor running this raffle for you all, and I can't wait for next time!
See you again soon~
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
gziv3Ja.png
J8QoPxT.png
apUeZZ4.png
h3Sy5c7.png
5hF3FGk.png
aaUHYLp.png
Orange_Button_2.png
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
Tysm! I would love to still be on my the pinglist for the next raffle :)
Tysm! I would love to still be on my the pinglist for the next raffle :)
LEpJMnn.png
ytkEBod.png
mAiCJNJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
kHBaXec.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
5hF3FGk.png
PqlicQP.png
xj6Mn2e.png
Y80Oblu.png
Tysm! Please add me to the pinglist for the next raffle. Love next year’s theme.

1. Gladekeeper's Pride
5. Just like Me!!
7. Ghostly Companions
8. Family Reunion?
9. No Spiders plz
Tysm! Please add me to the pinglist for the next raffle. Love next year’s theme.

1. Gladekeeper's Pride
5. Just like Me!!
7. Ghostly Companions
8. Family Reunion?
9. No Spiders plz
45_65_47_1_7_7_0.png25_39_20_1_3_7_17.png
Thank you once again! See ya next time~
Thank you once again! See ya next time~
Demigirl
Bisexual
Quoiromantic
Thanks again! I'd also love to be on next year's ping list
Thanks again! I'd also love to be on next year's ping list
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
omg thank you so much!! :D

here are my top 3 prizes:

1. Gladekeeper's Pride
omg thank you so much!! :D

here are my top 3 prizes:

1. Gladekeeper's Pride
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Nice! I'd love to be on the pinglist for the next raffle if that's alright. <3 I enjoyed getting to join this one. ^^

Edit: Ancient theme sounded really cool, so I cannot wait to see that.
Nice! I'd love to be on the pinglist for the next raffle if that's alright. <3 I enjoyed getting to join this one. ^^

Edit: Ancient theme sounded really cool, so I cannot wait to see that.
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63