Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Closed! thanks for your participation!
1 2 3 4 5
I hope your birthday is/was great. Thank you for this opportunity!

Not Found

This is Hickory. I named them Hickory because of the last color they had; hickory. It gave me quite a bit of trouble when trying to figure out what she should look like since it didn't look too great on purple. I could have gone with stained since it would have muted the colors, but at the same time it felt too matte, so instead I went with soap! It's an interesting gene, but I do like the result. I had also tried changing the breed type as well, yet none of them seemed to look as good as a Nocturne, so that's what they'll be. ^^
I hope your birthday is/was great. Thank you for this opportunity!

Not Found

This is Hickory. I named them Hickory because of the last color they had; hickory. It gave me quite a bit of trouble when trying to figure out what she should look like since it didn't look too great on purple. I could have gone with stained since it would have muted the colors, but at the same time it felt too matte, so instead I went with soap! It's an interesting gene, but I do like the result. I had also tried changing the breed type as well, yet none of them seemed to look as good as a Nocturne, so that's what they'll be. ^^
Happy early birthday! What a lovely thing to do~ As for projects, well... most of the dragons in my lair are project dergs lol, but the one I have been most excited about ever since I acquired her is [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80411716]Rosalind[/url]! I bought her as a fodder hatchling for 5 or 6g because [s]I have a problem[/s] I have a weak spot for stained dragons, and, well, I came up with an outfit that just... I love her final look [i]so much?[/i] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=2799595&skin=5362&apparel=27991,31990,31991,31992,21238,21215,21303,21287,21295,27999,27996,27998&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center] I have her skin already and about half of her apparel. What she needs most is genes + breed change. My ultimate plan for her is to create a breeding "pair" via her and two mates (a breeding trio...?), all XXY with white as their primary and secondary. The third colors will encompass the entire colorwheel between them, so basically a baby from the trio could come out with a stained any available color! Just thought that'd be fun. Lore wise, Rosalind will be somewhat shallow and self-centered, but well-meaning. Orlando will be her primary mate, but as he is an explorer who often leaves the Clan to go on adventures, Ouranos also keeps her company when Orlando is away. Her two mates aren't close, but they don't dislike each other either.
Happy early birthday! What a lovely thing to do~

As for projects, well... most of the dragons in my lair are project dergs lol, but the one I have been most excited about ever since I acquired her is Rosalind! I bought her as a fodder hatchling for 5 or 6g because I have a problem I have a weak spot for stained dragons, and, well, I came up with an outfit that just... I love her final look so much?
scry?sdid=2799595&skin=5362&apparel=27991,31990,31991,31992,21238,21215,21303,21287,21295,27999,27996,27998&xt=dressing.png

I have her skin already and about half of her apparel. What she needs most is genes + breed change. My ultimate plan for her is to create a breeding "pair" via her and two mates (a breeding trio...?), all XXY with white as their primary and secondary. The third colors will encompass the entire colorwheel between them, so basically a baby from the trio could come out with a stained any available color! Just thought that'd be fun.

Lore wise, Rosalind will be somewhat shallow and self-centered, but well-meaning. Orlando will be her primary mate, but as he is an explorer who often leaves the Clan to go on adventures, Ouranos also keeps her company when Orlando is away. Her two mates aren't close, but they don't dislike each other either.
unknown.png
happy early bday! I don't have a dragon for this project yet, but I got parents to breed for the color combo today. I'm super excited about it! [center][morphology=3009240] She's meant to look like the moon[emoji=full moon size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1] I'm not sure what I'll name her yet, but I'm thinking I'll eventually create some other solar/planetary undertides so she's not all alone up in space :) I've been really into scrying recently, especially with the new breed!
happy early bday!

I don't have a dragon for this project yet, but I got parents to breed for the color combo today. I'm super excited about it!
Not Found

She's meant to look like the moon I'm not sure what I'll name her yet, but I'm thinking I'll eventually create some other solar/planetary undertides so she's not all alone up in space :) I've been really into scrying recently, especially with the new breed!
FU9jwFZ.jpg
Hello! Happy early birthday! My project dragon has a bit of a backstory. Because I am a new(ish) player, Fourth was adopted from Rosecloud Sanctuary alongside two other dragons in my lair. He started out as a guardian and I liked his color combo but I wasn't a fan of the Jaguar gene that he had. It started to bug me as time wore on so when the Undertides were released I was inspired to create my first gene project. I've already invested close to 200kt into his first two genes but I'm struggling to afford Soap. I'm grinding to save for it but I also need some other items (like Eliminate) to get startd in Coli. So, yeah. He may end up for sitting for quite some time before I can purchase the tertiary (which is one of the reasons why I'm here!) but he's pretty close to my heart. I hope that you enjoy his scry! [b]Scry:[/b] [morphology=3002372] [b]Current Progress:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74253867][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/742539/74253867_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! Happy early birthday!

My project dragon has a bit of a backstory. Because I am a new(ish) player, Fourth was adopted from Rosecloud Sanctuary alongside two other dragons in my lair. He started out as a guardian and I liked his color combo but I wasn't a fan of the Jaguar gene that he had. It started to bug me as time wore on so when the Undertides were released I was inspired to create my first gene project. I've already invested close to 200kt into his first two genes but I'm struggling to afford Soap. I'm grinding to save for it but I also need some other items (like Eliminate) to get startd in Coli. So, yeah. He may end up for sitting for quite some time before I can purchase the tertiary (which is one of the reasons why I'm here!) but he's pretty close to my heart. I hope that you enjoy his scry!

Scry:
Fourth Undertide

Current Progress:
74253867_350.png
Indigo

This a a project dragon I’m working on. I’ve got the ghost genes and a couple of the colors but I’ve got a bit to go before I have her looking like this. Another idea I had for this dragon was a similar version but green instead.

Moss

I’m also working on getting some cool looking undertides.
Indigo

This a a project dragon I’m working on. I’ve got the ghost genes and a couple of the colors but I’ve got a bit to go before I have her looking like this. Another idea I had for this dragon was a similar version but green instead.

Moss

I’m also working on getting some cool looking undertides.
wbzWRmz.jpg
Thanks for hosting!
Beauty

This here is Rhyme in my hibden. I only recently got to scrying them but thought they looked ADORABLE when I did scry. They’re so soft and I wanted to give them an outfit! I have the accent already, I only scry with accents that I got to make sure. But the genes and breed change and sil scroll will all come along later!
Thanks for hosting!
Beauty

This here is Rhyme in my hibden. I only recently got to scrying them but thought they looked ADORABLE when I did scry. They’re so soft and I wanted to give them an outfit! I have the accent already, I only scry with accents that I got to make sure. But the genes and breed change and sil scroll will all come along later!
candle-smol.png
[center]I'd love to be able to finish this girl someday! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52699176][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/526992/52699176_350.png[/img][/url] This is Morrigan! She's an extremely powerful sorceress, soon to be a fae of the court once I get to writing my new lore! She has two daughters and a son that she sought out a specific mate to breed the most powerful offspring with, and I really need to get to writing about that. O.O Edit: I DIDN'T POST HER GENE SCRY [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=318071&skin=0&apparel=42696,931,14437,35186,41630,41629,38800&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
I'd love to be able to finish this girl someday!

52699176_350.png

This is Morrigan! She's an extremely powerful sorceress, soon to be a fae of the court once I get to writing my new lore! She has two daughters and a son that she sought out a specific mate to breed the most powerful offspring with, and I really need to get to writing about that. O.O

Edit: I DIDN'T POST HER GENE SCRY

scry?sdid=318071&skin=0&apparel=42696,931,14437,35186,41630,41629,38800&xt=dressing.png
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
Happy birthday! Thank you for the opportunity! I'm looking to make an FR version of one of my OCs, and this is the project I'm most set on. I've had a bit of trouble figuring out which genes at first, but now, I believe I know what I'd like for him. Outfit-wise, I'm not so sure, and will have to think about that another day. There's so many options, plus I'm trying to include familiar motifs (for those who know him) while dressing him up in what the site has to offer! His current look is a bit indulgent as I figure this out... With the genes I selected in the scry, I wanted an ethereal look that's still kept gentle thanks to the feathers and colors. It was a bit unfortunate that his tertiary color wasn't the most fitting, but I'm doing my best to work with it! I decided that even though Firefly could be more subtle, Lace was also pretty in-character. At the very least, I already have him as the species I want him to be, so that's one thing down! And that's what matters most, really. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82224574][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822246/82224574_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [center][morphology=3023128][/center]
Happy birthday! Thank you for the opportunity!

I'm looking to make an FR version of one of my OCs, and this is the project I'm most set on. I've had a bit of trouble figuring out which genes at first, but now, I believe I know what I'd like for him. Outfit-wise, I'm not so sure, and will have to think about that another day. There's so many options, plus I'm trying to include familiar motifs (for those who know him) while dressing him up in what the site has to offer! His current look is a bit indulgent as I figure this out...

With the genes I selected in the scry, I wanted an ethereal look that's still kept gentle thanks to the feathers and colors. It was a bit unfortunate that his tertiary color wasn't the most fitting, but I'm doing my best to work with it! I decided that even though Firefly could be more subtle, Lace was also pretty in-character.

At the very least, I already have him as the species I want him to be, so that's one thing down! And that's what matters most, really.
82224574_350.png
Love
Morte | he/him/his | FR+0
Let's return to the beginning together.
brwMKkq.png
[/column]
happy early birthday, may it be a nice one! i have…… way too many projects, but anyway! below is Chen Yun, an OC i have a lot of plans for :) he’s meant to look like the scry below + an UMA that matches with his non-biological twin (that REFUSES to come out and be created. pain and suffering.) [morphology=2755059] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81674135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/816742/81674135_350.png[/img][/url]
happy early birthday, may it be a nice one!

i have…… way too many projects, but anyway! below is Chen Yun, an OC i have a lot of plans for :) he’s meant to look like the scry below + an UMA that matches with his non-biological twin (that REFUSES to come out and be created. pain and suffering.)
RN

81674135_350.png
lore sales!! ==

it’s imginate without an a!
TO5f5vS.png
JHqnR5C.png
YMPbu9R.png

===

~ WISHLIST | FAQ
~ WRITING SHOP | ART SHOP
~ CLAN LORE
~ BIO RESOURCES
~ BALDWIN RENTING
~ KINGDOMLOCKE

===
===
G5TXkiW.png
Happy early birthday! I'm currently working on gening this gorgeous G1!! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=97&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=7fb9dd92522cfdeb20d9e4b49ee6f194e9a448c3&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Happy early birthday!

I'm currently working on gening this gorgeous G1!!

dragon?age=1&body=58&bodygene=21&breed=1&element=2&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=44&tertgene=97&winggene=24&wings=170&auth=7fb9dd92522cfdeb20d9e4b49ee6f194e9a448c3&dummyext=prev.png
1 2 3 4 5