Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Haunted Harvest Grab Bags! [Closed]
[center] [size=4]Last day to test your luck and get some grab bags! I will post all the lore snippets later so if you didn't happen to roll all the tiers you can read them all! If you didn't get all the badges they will be available for purchase as well. Prices listed at the bottom of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3179465/1#post_52569487]this post[/url].[/size] Today's badge: [img]https://imgur.com/6DfPj8s.png[/img] @Necoryn @williwawwarden @Mothra38 @Kallisti @ErydLomin @GrayGriffin @kirathekat @Mynia @Zamirathe @MegaraFrostalon @Dessy @lunawolf23 @BunnySox @StarionVT @Owe @harpyja @Ceenbee @MeadowMatriarch @LissaJade @Kierax @C0smos @Golden @squiddysquid @ViolentViolet77 @Lansly @samrie @ScripturamRuby @nienna33 @Lunyra @Bxy26 @PeridotsFoot @BrutusCourt @Apology @Cherryfleck @TetraKataki @Resolve @XarkkXdragonX @UZaaki9 @maskedshark @Sinjin @symphonyine @sav101w [/center]
Last day to test your luck and get some grab bags! I will post all the lore snippets later so if you didn't happen to roll all the tiers you can read them all! If you didn't get all the badges they will be available for purchase as well. Prices listed at the bottom of this post.

Today's badge:
6DfPj8s.png

@Necoryn @williwawwarden @Mothra38 @Kallisti @ErydLomin @GrayGriffin @kirathekat @Mynia @Zamirathe @MegaraFrostalon @Dessy @lunawolf23 @BunnySox @StarionVT @Owe @harpyja @Ceenbee @MeadowMatriarch @LissaJade @Kierax @C0smos @Golden @squiddysquid @ViolentViolet77 @Lansly @samrie @ScripturamRuby @nienna33 @Lunyra @Bxy26 @PeridotsFoot @BrutusCourt @Apology @Cherryfleck @TetraKataki @Resolve @XarkkXdragonX @UZaaki9 @maskedshark @Sinjin @symphonyine @sav101w

cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn

My daughter has a rare badge that she'd like to gift to me, is that allowed? Just checking...
@cloudydawn

My daughter has a rare badge that she'd like to gift to me, is that allowed? Just checking...
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png
7oO4xLB.gif
Rare badge is all im missing oof....luck plz be with me!
Rare badge is all im missing oof....luck plz be with me!
47468355_qRZd6JVZLFBSQMl.png
I'm missing most of the badges, so maybe I'll get a kind roll today
I'm missing most of the badges, so maybe I'll get a kind roll today
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team
Now, to try my luck one last time! [emoji=d20 size=1]
Now, to try my luck one last time!
one last TIIIIIME :)
one last TIIIIIME :)
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png
@Golden

That's totally fine!
@Golden

That's totally fine!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
[emoji=special eyes size=1]
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
testing me luck..
testing me luck..
. image.png

sav
• she/her • WIB+8
savo#6851 • art-shopuma shop
90-DFCAB2-96-F4-4-F37-A6-C2-B723-FBB76541.png
i sent in my payment stupid early today, still didn't hear back. I'll still get this even if they don't log in today or if i haven't heard from them yet?
i sent in my payment stupid early today, still didn't hear back. I'll still get this even if they don't log in today or if i haven't heard from them yet?
YCpTPdx.pngtpG8plN.gif 8ELGk5e.pngshe/they| FR+2 | nature dom team