Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] post n get free apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30
had to delete the last one because i went on hiatus and missed a ton of posts rip

fairly straightforward. post here and you'll get 1 free piece of apparel since i have an insane amount once again.

if you would like, you can either post your wishlist and/or sets of apparel you really like and if i have those in my possession, i'll send you a piece. if i don't, however, you'll just get something random :')

have fun!
had to delete the last one because i went on hiatus and missed a ton of posts rip

fairly straightforward. post here and you'll get 1 free piece of apparel since i have an insane amount once again.

if you would like, you can either post your wishlist and/or sets of apparel you really like and if i have those in my possession, i'll send you a piece. if i don't, however, you'll just get something random :')

have fun!
my hatchery
dragon package rescue
writing shop
geneticats adopts:
breedable genetics-based rng adopts

||
||
||
||
||
||

my bio code thread
wishlist
warrior cat oc art

||
||
||
||
||
||

mogai/lgbt pixel resources
warrior cat clan game
my lore thread

If it's ok can I get something yellow if you have any?
If it's ok can I get something yellow if you have any?
LIo8D8G.gif
Oh wow, thank you so much for your generosity! If you happen to have one of these, I'm looking for: [item=Magician's Herb Pouch][item=Dusty Pauper Spats][item=Dusty Pauper Tailtaille][item=Eerie Cyan Taildecor][item=Alabaster Filigree Breastplate][item=Demure Faderose Bodice][item=Spiffy Pants][item=Morganite Flourish Anklets][item=Morganite Flourish Tail Drape][item=Silver Flowerfall][item=Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes][item=Demure Faderose Knickers]
Oh wow, thank you so much for your generosity!

If you happen to have one of these, I'm looking for:
Magician's Herb Pouch Dusty Pauper Spats Dusty Pauper Tailtaille Eerie Cyan Taildecor Alabaster Filigree Breastplate Demure Faderose Bodice Spiffy Pants Morganite Flourish Anklets Morganite Flourish Tail Drape Silver Flowerfall Moondust Starsilk Wingdrapes Demure Faderose Knickers
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[emoji=new friend size=1] a random piece of apparel would be lovely, thank you!
a random piece of apparel would be lovely, thank you!
////////////
dragondiva
she/her
xpxalNl.gif

fr +9 hours
dressing thread
My wishlist is in my sig! If you have any fest apparel or gem marketplace apparel, I'd really appreciate it. I also like these kinds: sylvan (like [item=siren sylvan headpiece]) starsilk (like [item=verdant starsilk cloak]) flourish (like [item=amethyst flourish tail drape]) plumed (like [item= peach plumed jabbot]) sage (like [item=dusty sage sleeves])
My wishlist is in my sig! If you have any fest apparel or gem marketplace apparel, I'd really appreciate it. I also like these kinds:
sylvan (like Siren Sylvan Headpiece )
starsilk (like Verdant Starsilk Cloak )
flourish (like Amethyst Flourish Tail Drape )
plumed (like Peach Plumed Jabbot )
sage (like Dusty Sage Sleeves )
75068189.png
  • Morpho, wishlist keeper!
  • My forum game: Scry That Item!
  • Free XXYs, XXXs, Randioactives -->
tumblr_nqzqz02ZlZ1tu43nto8_100.png
Would love any flower falls or lantern or just stuff that adds to the ambience of a dragon :)
Would love any flower falls or lantern or just stuff that adds to the ambience of a dragon :)

Amazing Shops to Check Out
C0smo's Dragon Dressing Shop
SweetTreatLion's Adopts
Talia's Valentines Event

People You Should Gift (links to their wishlists)
SweetTreatLion
Hiii

All Blue Words Link to Respective Places :3
If you have any opulent nightshade stuff, I would take any of it! If not, I will happily take anything!! (please not rogue apparel though... I have so much)
If you have any opulent nightshade stuff, I would take any of it! If not, I will happily take anything!! (please not rogue apparel though... I have so much)
3zeQefN.png
I'm not picky, but I would love anything mystical looking if that's possible! If not anything would be perfect, you're very kind for doing this. Thank you so much in advance!
I'm not picky, but I would love anything mystical looking if that's possible! If not anything would be perfect, you're very kind for doing this. Thank you so much in advance!
I'm up for random apparel!
I'm up for random apparel!
ctyE8bB.png
I'd love anything plague related, even if it's only vaguely!
I'd love anything plague related, even if it's only vaguely!
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 29 30