Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35
Oh wow, awesome! Thank you for letting me know, I admit I am just chucking dragons at anyone available lol
Oh wow, awesome! Thank you for letting me know, I admit I am just chucking dragons at anyone available lol
9BcJXjq.png
@mix sending in a lvl 7 for 1t ^^
@mix sending in a lvl 7 for 1t ^^
Cerdae262_D58-1_56-1_112_0_2_0flip_1.png L'luca/Soma | He/They
- Wishlistx - Skin Shop
- wipxxxcx - wip
@Usoris - Thank you for your support! :)
@Usoris - Thank you for your support! :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
@MistyGlowy

Hi you had a couple level 1s mixed up in your level 7s! I had to decline them but feel free to resend!
@MistyGlowy

Hi you had a couple level 1s mixed up in your level 7s! I had to decline them but feel free to resend!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren

Ah, sorry about that. I forgot I bought a few more level 1s earlier. I'll send them over again later
@Kywren

Ah, sorry about that. I forgot I bought a few more level 1s earlier. I'll send them over again later
@MistyGlowy

No problem!
@MistyGlowy

No problem!
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
I have 2 level 11 Velispuns, do I just send them to you via 1-way CR?
Sorry if it’s been stated, this is my first OoF raffle and I’m not sure if I’m understanding correctly
@Kywren
I have 2 level 11 Velispuns, do I just send them to you via 1-way CR?
Sorry if it’s been stated, this is my first OoF raffle and I’m not sure if I’m understanding correctly
Easy access to my Stoat Tracker

Chronically slow typer (T-T)
@BingiYingi

On the first page of this forum is a link to a spreadsheet! If you follow that link it will show you which attendants are available, and how they like dragons sent to them. Not a lot of people like CR's, most people like PA's. But, if you follow that spreadsheet, find someone that's either available or busy, and send how they prefer, everything should go good :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
@BingiYingi

On the first page of this forum is a link to a spreadsheet! If you follow that link it will show you which attendants are available, and how they like dragons sent to them. Not a lot of people like CR's, most people like PA's. But, if you follow that spreadsheet, find someone that's either available or busy, and send how they prefer, everything should go good :)

Let me know if you have any other questions!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren
Ohh my eyes forgot to actually comprehend what I was reading-
Thank you!
Also, does the raffle payout mean that the I would get paid back? And that’s why the 1t column gives the most tickets?

PS: are you subscribed to this thread? I don’t wanna give you double notifications every time ^^;;
@Kywren
Ohh my eyes forgot to actually comprehend what I was reading-
Thank you!
Also, does the raffle payout mean that the I would get paid back? And that’s why the 1t column gives the most tickets?

PS: are you subscribed to this thread? I don’t wanna give you double notifications every time ^^;;
Easy access to my Stoat Tracker

Chronically slow typer (T-T)
@BingiYingi No, I'm not subscribed, so feel free to ping me whenever you need me ^^

Yup, so when you only send in a dragon for 1t you get a whole bunch more tickets than if you wanted the full treasure payout!
@BingiYingi No, I'm not subscribed, so feel free to ping me whenever you need me ^^

Yup, so when you only send in a dragon for 1t you get a whole bunch more tickets than if you wanted the full treasure payout!
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 34 35