Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35
@Amo Bring them on! Thanks for supporting Lightning!
@Amo Bring them on! Thanks for supporting Lightning!
tRvB8Xn.png
EiPW4qT.png
hZipXGO.png
@ThesFireflies

If you are wondering, sorry about the cancelled PAs, I forgot to add the boni orz there will be 13 veils incoming soon.
@ThesFireflies

If you are wondering, sorry about the cancelled PAs, I forgot to add the boni orz there will be 13 veils incoming soon.
@Anjoulas No worries! I'll double check the bonuses too to make sure you haven't missed anything ^^
@Anjoulas No worries! I'll double check the bonuses too to make sure you haven't missed anything ^^
@ReactorFour

I'll be sending 6 lvl 10s shortly!
@ReactorFour

I'll be sending 6 lvl 10s shortly!
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
@StarlightDragon7 : whenever you're ready!
@StarlightDragon7 : whenever you're ready!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
@ThesFireflies I have a vast number of new graduates ready to take on the internship of a lifetime; I hope you're ready! (translation: FODDER FLOOD INCOMING!)
@ThesFireflies I have a vast number of new graduates ready to take on the internship of a lifetime; I hope you're ready! (translation: FODDER FLOOD INCOMING!)
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@Lunetaria I'm always ready!
@Lunetaria I'm always ready!
@ThesFireflies

Oops I'm sorry I didn't ping you before sending my fodder load. I'll be sure to do that in the future.
@ThesFireflies

Oops I'm sorry I didn't ping you before sending my fodder load. I'll be sure to do that in the future.
9BcJXjq.png
@HeartsofIron You don't have to ping don't worry!
@HeartsofIron You don't have to ping don't worry!
@kywren I didn't notice it mentioned anywhere, is there a way to claim a missed badge?
@kywren I didn't notice it mentioned anywhere, is there a way to claim a missed badge?
th72tUi.png tumblr_ojpzfkodsb1u8m70ho5_r1_100.pngtumblr_njw2bk1eZi1unlpe2o1_100.pngnV0BWDQ.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35