Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [TCC] Out of Flight Raffle
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35
@SentientPumpkins
Did you miss a zero on your recent PAs? 1150t a dragon is about 10 times too cheap for the levels you're sending!

EDIT: im going to cancel them to keep my list clean for now, feel free to resend whenever!
@SentientPumpkins
Did you miss a zero on your recent PAs? 1150t a dragon is about 10 times too cheap for the levels you're sending!

EDIT: im going to cancel them to keep my list clean for now, feel free to resend whenever!
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
@Radiations wow I did miss a zero, resent those PAs. This is what happens when I play fr during my graveyard shifts lol
@Radiations wow I did miss a zero, resent those PAs. This is what happens when I play fr during my graveyard shifts lol
bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png Mikah or SentientPumpkins
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
FObX7rS.png
5hF3FGk.png
Lantern-2.png bead-divider-vertical-small-100x10.png
tChn3sz.png
I work full time and I'm a full time student, responses may be slow
Hiya, to send dragons over for tickets do we just send them to the listed on the spreadsheet via their preferred method for the prices listed? Sorry if this is a silly question, just wanted to check!
Hiya, to send dragons over for tickets do we just send them to the listed on the spreadsheet via their preferred method for the prices listed? Sorry if this is a silly question, just wanted to check!
malakai || he/him
Sent more interns over your way! I might grab more to level and yeet later, but I've got a busy day (and rest of the week) ahead of me so I thought I'd send over what I could!
Sent more interns over your way! I might grab more to level and yeet later, but I've got a busy day (and rest of the week) ahead of me so I thought I'd send over what I could!
H81sG6x.png book_badge_day_1_75px.pngworm_badge_75px.pngpotion_badge_day_6_75px.pngFire_badge_day_3_75px.pngbroken_jar_badge_75px.png
Sleepy tundra by Dlady!
@kywren hey! <:'] I'm gonna be purchasing some raffle tickets, but I've also got a handful of dragons trained up that I would like to donated for tickets as well. who can I send them to?
@kywren hey! <:'] I'm gonna be purchasing some raffle tickets, but I've also got a handful of dragons trained up that I would like to donated for tickets as well. who can I send them to?
Art_shop_test.png ........................ Adopt_shop_edit.png
@PokeRobin

Please send currency for purchasing Raffle Tickets to DeadlyInformant and I'm not sure I understand what you mean by dragons donated for tickets. Do you mean like sending them in for 1t to get the boosted raffle ticket value? You can send those to any available attendant.
@PokeRobin

Please send currency for purchasing Raffle Tickets to DeadlyInformant and I'm not sure I understand what you mean by dragons donated for tickets. Do you mean like sending them in for 1t to get the boosted raffle ticket value? You can send those to any available attendant.
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@Kywren ah ok, thank you so much! and yes <:']
@Kywren ah ok, thank you so much! and yes <:']
@maddmckagan

Yes this is correct! Just make sure you're sending to an available or busy marked person, not an offline xD
@maddmckagan

Yes this is correct! Just make sure you're sending to an available or busy marked person, not an offline xD
B9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
@ReactorFour alrighty, sending 8 lvl 7 dergs ur way!
@ReactorFour alrighty, sending 8 lvl 7 dergs ur way!
@PokeRobin : whenever youre ready!
@PokeRobin : whenever youre ready!
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~