Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] Official WF Subspecies Raffle
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 4[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from [b] Round four goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket #671, @Norkia!! [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #492, @thegreatbeargod!! [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #580, @gn0me!!! [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #221, @Selah!! [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #793, @AstralDragons!!! Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes. [quote=winning rounds pinglist][center][size=2] @BPlusSupernova You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 4
watertop.png
I am using random.org for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from

Round four goes to...

First place, ticket #671, @Norkia!!

Second place, ticket #492, @thegreatbeargod!!

Third place, ticket #580, @gn0me!!!

Fourth place, ticket #221, @Selah!!

Fifth place, ticket #793, @AstralDragons!!!

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes.

winning rounds pinglist wrote:
@BPlusSupernova
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.
waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
i pulled a bit early today... if rietveld replies with his choice he will have priority! sorry for the early pull!
i pulled a bit early today... if rietveld replies with his choice he will have priority! sorry for the early pull!
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
Thanks for the chance! I'd love Prize 26 please, with Prize 17 as my backup choice just in case!
Thanks for the chance! I'd love Prize 26 please, with Prize 17 as my backup choice just in case!
4qwWBWB.png
Signature art by Toxoid!
Oh yay!

Prize 25
Prize 23
Prize 28
Prize 17
Prize 20
Oh yay!

Prize 25
Prize 23
Prize 28
Prize 17
Prize 20
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
Thank you so much!

1. Prize 28
2. Prize 25
3. Prize 23
4. Prize 2
5. Prize 17
6. (Just in case) Prize 12
Thank you so much!

1. Prize 28
2. Prize 25
3. Prize 23
4. Prize 2
5. Prize 17
6. (Just in case) Prize 12
astralDragonsHatchery_buttonrounded.png
Whoops, I got caught up in rl stuff this week and forgot to check FR for a few days, so I'm glad I ended up getting drawn again!
  1. Prize 25
  2. Prize 28
  3. (Just in case?) Prize 29
Whoops, I got caught up in rl stuff this week and forgot to check FR for a few days, so I'm glad I ended up getting drawn again!
  1. Prize 25
  2. Prize 28
  3. (Just in case?) Prize 29
arcaneflower.pngtumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.gifarcane.giftumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o3_75sq.gifarcaneflower.png
ePOliyb.png mAiCJNJ.png cZONpfv.png q9EEy5M.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 5[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from [b] Round five goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket #580, @gn0me!!!(rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing) [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #327, @HowDoilnternet!!! [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #833, @Twilightshine!!! [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #38, @gravitycon!! [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #1057, @flaminchi!!!! Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes. [quote=winning rounds pinglist][center][size=2]@selah @BPlusSupernova You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 5
watertop.png
I am using random.org for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from

Round five goes to...

First place, ticket #580, @gn0me!!!(rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing)

Second place, ticket #327, @HowDoilnternet!!!

Third place, ticket #833, @Twilightshine!!!

Fourth place, ticket #38, @gravitycon!!

Fifth place, ticket #1057, @flaminchi!!!!

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes.

winning rounds pinglist wrote:
@selah @BPlusSupernova
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.
waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
@antimonycarver I'm so sorry I meant to come back and decide between the bane koi or fae darter I will go check now what is left!
@antimonycarver I'm so sorry I meant to come back and decide between the bane koi or fae darter I will go check now what is left!
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
@antimonycarver the fae girl is sister to my darter boy (thought I could make a breeding pair) so I'll have the bane koi please! (Prize 2)

Thanks so much for running the event!
@antimonycarver the fae girl is sister to my darter boy (thought I could make a breeding pair) so I'll have the bane koi please! (Prize 2)

Thanks so much for running the event!
tumblr_n9jundzMHn1sh2doyo1_540.gif
@gn0me all good friend :)
@gn0me all good friend :)
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY