Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] Official WF Subspecies Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
alright, no worries! hope everything is alright!
alright, no worries! hope everything is alright!
export.png Hello export.png
I can't believe I almost missed this!!

@antimonycarver
1. Prize 4
2. Prize 15
3. Prize 11

Thank you!!
I can't believe I almost missed this!!

@antimonycarver
1. Prize 4
2. Prize 15
3. Prize 11

Thank you!!
HBHPzjf.pngi7AyPxa.png
LEpJMnn.png
Al1BEGR.png
gziv3Ja.png
5hF3FGk.png
SK9eeYM.png
R1dejfm.png
EXOycPX.pngvwPbvQA.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 2[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]Thank you for your patience everyone and happy anniversary!! I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. [b] Round two goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket #1870, @rietveld!! [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #1680, @Emreun!!! [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #1355, @Decimata!!! [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #1121, @thegreatbeargod!!! [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #2328, @xxenobiology!!! Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 24 hours for me to distribute prizes. [center][size=2]@selah @BPlusSupernova [quote=winning rounds pinglist]You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 2
watertop.png
Thank you for your patience everyone and happy anniversary!! I am using random.org for pulling the winners.

Round two goes to...

First place, ticket #1870, @rietveld!!

Second place, ticket #1680, @Emreun!!!

Third place, ticket #1355, @Decimata!!!

Fourth place, ticket #1121, @thegreatbeargod!!!

Fifth place, ticket #2328, @xxenobiology!!!

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 24 hours for me to distribute prizes.
@selah @BPlusSupernova
winning rounds pinglist wrote:
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.

waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
@antimonycarver Thank you for hosting such a fun raffle! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1] 1.) Prize 5 2.) Prize 24 3.) Prize 29 4.) Prize 23 5.) Prize 6
@antimonycarver

Thank you for hosting such a fun raffle!

1.) Prize 5
2.) Prize 24
3.) Prize 29
4.) Prize 23
5.) Prize 6
367d892fcecdec67c416a9f373daff05cf451767.png
xeno | they/fae
adult | fr +2

WTRVHVo.pngHdmxfuE.png3Fro3Vn.png
J7D1quC.pnglAkpsXv.pngxBEAdV6.png
signature credit to alacrity & fluffmoth
@antimonycarver

1. Prize 22
2. Prize 18

Thank you!
@antimonycarver

1. Prize 22
2. Prize 18

Thank you!
@antimonycarver

1. Prize 5
2. Prize 24
3. Prize 22

Thank you so much!!! This was such a difficult choice... I'm really having a hard time choosing between 24, 22, and 3. Awesome prizes!
@antimonycarver

1. Prize 5
2. Prize 24
3. Prize 22

Thank you so much!!! This was such a difficult choice... I'm really having a hard time choosing between 24, 22, and 3. Awesome prizes!
cmeZpcm.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 3[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from [b] Round three goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket #1870, @rietveld!!(rolled over from previous round-will be placed back in the pool if no response) [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #1121, @thegreatbeargod!!!(rolled over from previous round-will be placed back in the pool if no response) [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #476, @ilimati [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #30, @gravitycon!! [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #339, @magiritsa!!! Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes. [quote=winning rounds pinglist][center][size=2]@selah @BPlusSupernova You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 3
watertop.png
I am using random.org for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i will be pulling from

Round three goes to...

First place, ticket #1870, @rietveld!!(rolled over from previous round-will be placed back in the pool if no response)

Second place, ticket #1121, @thegreatbeargod!!!(rolled over from previous round-will be placed back in the pool if no response)

Third place, ticket #476, @ilimati

Fourth place, ticket #30, @gravitycon!!

Fifth place, ticket #339, @magiritsa!!!

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes.

winning rounds pinglist wrote:
@selah @BPlusSupernova
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.
waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
omg yay!! [emoji=nocturne love size=1] [LIST=1] [*]Prize 15 [*]Prize 18 [*]Prize 6 [*]Prize 17 [/LIST]
omg yay!!

1. Prize 15
  2. Prize 18
  3. Prize 6
  4. Prize 17
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
@antimonycarver
oh woops, didnt think i'd actually win, i have too many dragons already.... i'd like to forfeit please, sorry for the hassle, but all those cuties need better homes than my lair lmao. thanks for making this raffle!!
@antimonycarver
oh woops, didnt think i'd actually win, i have too many dragons already.... i'd like to forfeit please, sorry for the hassle, but all those cuties need better homes than my lair lmao. thanks for making this raffle!!
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
Congrats to the winners!
  1. Prize 11
  2. Prize 17
  3. Prize 15
  4. Prize 29