Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] Official WF Subspecies Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
  1. Prize 17
  2. Prize 6
  3. Prize 16
  4. Prize 7
  1. Prize 17
  2. Prize 6
  3. Prize 16
  4. Prize 7
arcane_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcj0wde.gifmc01Dbo.png7uXVOYZ.gif Aroma.pngBErP9i.png
Thanks!
1. Prize 16
2. Prize 9
3.Prize 16
4.Prize 20
Thanks!
1. Prize 16
2. Prize 9
3.Prize 16
4.Prize 20
!!!

1. Prize 12
2. Prize 20
3. Prize 29
4. Prize 6
5. Prize 17
!!!

1. Prize 12
2. Prize 20
3. Prize 29
4. Prize 6
5. Prize 17
achievement spam
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 6[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i have pulled from [b] Round six goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket ticket #327, @HowDoilnternet!!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing) [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #478, @rietveld!! [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #280, @snugglebug!!! [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #769, @monicookie!!! [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #1, @entitydragon!!! Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes. [quote=winning rounds pinglist][center][size=2]@selah @BPlusSupernova You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 6
watertop.png
I am using random.org for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i have pulled from

Round six goes to...

First place, ticket ticket #327, @HowDoilnternet!!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing)

Second place, ticket #478, @rietveld!!

Third place, ticket #280, @snugglebug!!!

Fourth place, ticket #769, @monicookie!!!

Fifth place, ticket #1, @entitydragon!!!

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes.

winning rounds pinglist wrote:
@selah @BPlusSupernova
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.
waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
Prize 29
Prize 6
Prize 21
Prize 19
Prize 27
Prize 29
Prize 6
Prize 21
Prize 19
Prize 27
he/him
T5sUJyn.png
1. Prize 6
2. Prize 29
3. Prize 20
4. Prize 19

Thank you! :3
1. Prize 6
2. Prize 29
3. Prize 20
4. Prize 19

Thank you! :3
echo.pngbiscuit.png
[center][font=Book Antiqua][color=#191970][size=6][b][i]WINNING ROUND 7[/i][/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center]I am using [url=https://www.random.org/]random.org[/url] for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i have pulled from [b] Round seven goes to...[/b] [emoji=gold crown size=1] First place, ticket #478, @rietveld!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing) [emoji=silver crown size=1] Second place, ticket #280, @snugglebug!!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing) [emoji=gold tiara size=1] Third place, ticket #627, @Koisticks!!! [emoji=silver tiara size=1] Fourth place, ticket #54, @Blushunt [emoji=wizard hat size=1] Fifth place, ticket #610, @Nevercanth Congrats!!!![center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/sb2t5bp2w6va891/watermidsmall.png[/img] As a reminder: [emoji=water rune size=1] Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. [b]Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.[/b] [emoji=water rune size=1] If your username is drawn, you will have [b]24 hours to reply[/b]. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more. [emoji=water rune size=1] If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize. [emoji=water rune size=1] Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes. [quote=winning rounds pinglist][center][size=2]@selah @BPlusSupernova You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.[/center][/size][/quote] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q7bzkdkcca4yban/waterbottom.png[/img]
WINNING ROUND 7
watertop.png
I am using random.org for pulling the winners. I am taking out winners as i pull them so no one is pulled twice- see the "ticket drawing" sheet for most updated list i have pulled from

Round seven goes to...

First place, ticket #478, @rietveld!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing)

Second place, ticket #280, @snugglebug!!! (rolled over from previous round, will be placed back in pool if no response by tomorrow's drawing)

Third place, ticket #627, @Koisticks!!!

Fourth place, ticket #54, @Blushunt

Fifth place, ticket #610, @Nevercanth

Congrats!!!!

watermidsmall.png

As a reminder:

Each winner must reply with a list from most wanted prize to least wanted. Example: if someone is pulled 5th in a batch they will list their 5 most wanted prize choices. If you are first, you select only 1 choice. Please list your choices by the dragon's prize number listed above their head, not their ID number.

If your username is drawn, you will have 24 hours to reply. If you do not respond in 24 hours, you'll be moved to the top of the next drawing. If you have not replied after 48 hours, your name will be placed back into the pool where you can be drawn once more.

If you have won a prize, you cannot win again until all other ticket holders have won a prize.

Please allow up to 48 hours for me to distribute prizes.

winning rounds pinglist wrote:
@selah @BPlusSupernova
You were pinged for the drawing because you added yourself to the raffle results pinglist. Please @/antimonycarver if you'd no longer like to receive pings.
waterbottom.png
05qhES2.png
fkWjutW.png
uPOLOvt.png
FObX7rS.png
WKtl2lb.png
Vn2pQ5Q.png ANTIMONY
LESBIAN
SHE/THEY
FRT+2
MEMORY PROBLEMS- KINDLY REMIND
Thanks!!

1. Prize 13
2. Prize 7
3. Prize 27
Thanks!!

1. Prize 13
2. Prize 7
3. Prize 27
LzG5Smh.png
Thank you for hosting this! I'm going to pass, sorry ^^
Thank you for hosting this! I'm going to pass, sorry ^^
TIobTkz.png
wahoo, i got picked! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle, I've learned about a LOT of new subspecies! ^^

here's my list:
1. Prize 21
2. Prize 3
3. Prize 20
4. Prize 9
5. Prize 10
wahoo, i got picked! Thank you so much for hosting this raffle, I've learned about a LOT of new subspecies! ^^

here's my list:
1. Prize 21
2. Prize 3
3. Prize 20
4. Prize 9
5. Prize 10
n e v / s a t u r n
06xk8gV.png
ZXd8Nbp.png
mlHpBMC.png
XxkKmF3.png
4LHFTxc.png go5iDul.png eSS0Xa3.png