Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95
Any of my remaining boarders that might see this, I'll be online for about another half hour today and then I need sleep! I will pick up any queued dragons in the morning, but if you are low on lair space I will for sure be able to get them at about 7-8 FR time.
Any of my remaining boarders that might see this, I'll be online for about another half hour today and then I need sleep! I will pick up any queued dragons in the morning, but if you are low on lair space I will for sure be able to get them at about 7-8 FR time.
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@cloudydawn
I think I have 9 of yours, I'm lacking lair space but will send in 3s very shortly if you're still available!
@cloudydawn
I think I have 9 of yours, I'm lacking lair space but will send in 3s very shortly if you're still available!
===
Veo99mO.gif
Join our Flight Rising Discord Server!
=== Buying
Nests (wip)
Cauldrons
Fodder Leveling
Breed Change: Imperial
=== Selling
Max Cauldron (wip)
Coli Grinding (wip)
something
something
@Lyrus

Yup go ahead!
@Lyrus

Yup go ahead!
cloudydawn.pngJdaVeit.pngvo5QYDb.pngTrdX11Q.png
@SoftBoii @MonsteraDelici @IncognitoPlayer @SentientPumpkins @myers

Hello! I sent you all hatchlings to board. Thanks for supporting my flight!

I'd like to request the return of the hatchlings on the day they grow up, whether it's on or before Saturday. If it's possible, please send them back to me as soon as they become adults. Thank you!
@SoftBoii @MonsteraDelici @IncognitoPlayer @SentientPumpkins @myers

Hello! I sent you all hatchlings to board. Thanks for supporting my flight!

I'd like to request the return of the hatchlings on the day they grow up, whether it's on or before Saturday. If it's possible, please send them back to me as soon as they become adults. Thank you!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@sassypants Howdy! Sorry to bother you when you guys are so super busy (you can do it!). I have a dragon who is ID 77393193 who I don't have a UN on...I checked the ID in Lightning's sheet, couldn't find him. I think he must be one of y'all's then. Please let me know who I can send him to, thank you!
@sassypants Howdy! Sorry to bother you when you guys are so super busy (you can do it!). I have a dragon who is ID 77393193 who I don't have a UN on...I checked the ID in Lightning's sheet, couldn't find him. I think he must be one of y'all's then. Please let me know who I can send him to, thank you!
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
@tarshaan

That should be everyone! Let me know if anything looks out of place, and good luck with the battle!
@tarshaan

That should be everyone! Let me know if anything looks out of place, and good luck with the battle!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Mirna @nuue Pulling from my den is a little backed up with some waiting pickups but I hope to have space to begin pulling out and returning dragons before the end of tomorrow.
@Mirna @nuue Pulling from my den is a little backed up with some waiting pickups but I hope to have space to begin pulling out and returning dragons before the end of tomorrow.
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your incredible patience today while i worked through so many (3k so far orz) of my boarding chickens coming home to roost! Also, for letting me use your spaces in the first place.

If you still have boarders for me I will be back on tomorrow (and most of the week) from about 09:00 FRT, and will take them in as fast as i can! It should at any rate be faster than today since my boarding PA queue can't reach 1500 anymore :D

Thank you all again!

@1moon1spirit @3ctoplasm @Aeraki @aesthera @agonius @Airbuddy @akesiWaso @AlcatrazSystem @AlexRobins @alittlebriton @almosteverything @alyblaith @AmarilloBlue @Antaresia @antimonycarver @Apology @Arapocalypse @ariangst @arwen @aura12 @Avmire @beanutbutter @beBlueberry @Behemo @Binary00101010 @BlackRayser @bonibaru @brighteningskies @Bromine @Budsturga @Capricat @CelestialCrow @chamilet @Cheypie565 @Chimecho @Clouddust @crossforest @crowvidae @Crustacean @cvthedral @DalphiaRose @DarZz @daycat @DelightedVilla @Demetre @Dragoniaclaw @dreamclaws @dustyfluorescent @Easel247 @Edelgard @Elfydragon @Eonka @FallingUpstairs @Finlandia @FirozTaverbi @Flaeyr @flaminchi @Flora @Freefire @frfrfr @GentleGentoo @GIBRALTAR @Gormanghaste @GrinningFox @Gwythaint @Havic @HeadlessKing @hibikiga @Hinumi @HoneyDoc @HoneySeals @Hwa @Hyalite @Ikunoche @Iridaceae @IronPen @JadeDragon18 @JavaMP @JuliusCaesar @kaaoqi @Kahvinporo @KaichouKai @Knishes @Kodak @Kothra @Koutarou @Koyako @kriski @Laetificat @librariesrpunk @Lissy @littlejellybean @LordDragonWubbs @Lumidae @magiritsa @mertisal @milkchai @Mindrop @MonsteraDelici @MoonDragon @Morcegueres @MorenaFlame @Muster @myers @nebulastep @Necralisk @Overcoat @owe @Paintra @Perseids @Piccalily0510 @PlatinumDream @Plushieee @Pripyat @PureDark006 @Purling @RavineCat @Rayvee @RedsNight @renkinjutsushis @retrace @rockss @Ronnie1107 @RuthlessCata @Rutile @Sachqua @SacredHerald @Sakurashark @SerafinaZephyr @SilentWanderer @Skritnaja @SkyCsxandr @SkyFree374 @SleepyHoneybee @Snowbelle @SoftBoii @startrain @stealthclaw @Stormsongs @sublimevoide @sundime @Swampman @Sylvandyr @TA74 @Teba @Tenrecidae @terrified @TETRAHEDR0N @TetraKataki @Texere @TheDarkestDream @TheKillingEdge @TheLoversMask @Theophanea @TheWildThings @Thunderbird @tigressRising @TortoiseLynx @Tuberose @TwelveBrackets @Ultrasuede @uruhead @vangeance @Vaze @Velsim @Vixodium @Vixyish @Vwoop @Wardove @Winter0sun @xiaoyuetian @yukitsukihana @ZenithDreams @Zuriel @Zytorian

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your incredible patience today while i worked through so many (3k so far orz) of my boarding chickens coming home to roost! Also, for letting me use your spaces in the first place.

If you still have boarders for me I will be back on tomorrow (and most of the week) from about 09:00 FRT, and will take them in as fast as i can! It should at any rate be faster than today since my boarding PA queue can't reach 1500 anymore :D

Thank you all again!

@1moon1spirit @3ctoplasm @Aeraki @aesthera @agonius @Airbuddy @akesiWaso @AlcatrazSystem @AlexRobins @alittlebriton @almosteverything @alyblaith @AmarilloBlue @Antaresia @antimonycarver @Apology @Arapocalypse @ariangst @arwen @aura12 @Avmire @beanutbutter @beBlueberry @Behemo @Binary00101010 @BlackRayser @bonibaru @brighteningskies @Bromine @Budsturga @Capricat @CelestialCrow @chamilet @Cheypie565 @Chimecho @Clouddust @crossforest @crowvidae @Crustacean @cvthedral @DalphiaRose @DarZz @daycat @DelightedVilla @Demetre @Dragoniaclaw @dreamclaws @dustyfluorescent @Easel247 @Edelgard @Elfydragon @Eonka @FallingUpstairs @Finlandia @FirozTaverbi @Flaeyr @flaminchi @Flora @Freefire @frfrfr @GentleGentoo @GIBRALTAR @Gormanghaste @GrinningFox @Gwythaint @Havic @HeadlessKing @hibikiga @Hinumi @HoneyDoc @HoneySeals @Hwa @Hyalite @Ikunoche @Iridaceae @IronPen @JadeDragon18 @JavaMP @JuliusCaesar @kaaoqi @Kahvinporo @KaichouKai @Knishes @Kodak @Kothra @Koutarou @Koyako @kriski @Laetificat @librariesrpunk @Lissy @littlejellybean @LordDragonWubbs @Lumidae @magiritsa @mertisal @milkchai @Mindrop @MonsteraDelici @MoonDragon @Morcegueres @MorenaFlame @Muster @myers @nebulastep @Necralisk @Overcoat @owe @Paintra @Perseids @Piccalily0510 @PlatinumDream @Plushieee @Pripyat @PureDark006 @Purling @RavineCat @Rayvee @RedsNight @renkinjutsushis @retrace @rockss @Ronnie1107 @RuthlessCata @Rutile @Sachqua @SacredHerald @Sakurashark @SerafinaZephyr @SilentWanderer @Skritnaja @SkyCsxandr @SkyFree374 @SleepyHoneybee @Snowbelle @SoftBoii @startrain @stealthclaw @Stormsongs @sublimevoide @sundime @Swampman @Sylvandyr @TA74 @Teba @Tenrecidae @terrified @TETRAHEDR0N @TetraKataki @Texere @TheDarkestDream @TheKillingEdge @TheLoversMask @Theophanea @TheWildThings @Thunderbird @tigressRising @TortoiseLynx @Tuberose @TwelveBrackets @Ultrasuede @uruhead @vangeance @Vaze @Velsim @Vixodium @Vixyish @Vwoop @Wardove @Winter0sun @xiaoyuetian @yukitsukihana @ZenithDreams @Zuriel @Zytorian

xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@tarshaan
np, good luck with dom!
@tarshaan
np, good luck with dom!
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
@tarshaan Thanks for letting us know! I'm putting what I can on tonight and will be busy tomorrow, but between the two of our schedules, I know we can get this done. ;3 b

Good luck! You guys are putting up an impressive battle.
@tarshaan Thanks for letting us know! I'm putting what I can on tonight and will be busy tomorrow, but between the two of our schedules, I know we can get this done. ;3 b

Good luck! You guys are putting up an impressive battle.
g2TOb2t.png yMwAJm4.gifgladekeeper.png
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 95