Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Done] WvL OOF Boarding
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95
@mirna

Hey! I have 173 dragons for you :>
Please lmk what a good time would be for me to send them back to you! I can do batches of 15-20, so it shouldn't take too long to get them back to you!
@mirna

Hey! I have 173 dragons for you :>
Please lmk what a good time would be for me to send them back to you! I can do batches of 15-20, so it shouldn't take too long to get them back to you!
LEpJMnn.png
mTAp2ld.png
qjxrAwx.png
bYt72YT.png
1YB0OjO.png
EB9jVcQ.png

@milkchai (holding 5)
@findingpears (holding 15)
@DrowsyPanda (holding 10)
@beanskoala (3 received, still holding 7)
@CatOnTheSun (1 received, still holding 4)

Hello all, and thank you for boarding fodder for me! My records show I'm still waiting to receive some or all of the dragons I'm boarding with you so this is just a reminder ping to please set up return PAs/CRs whenever's convenient for you. I totally understand if lair space is an issue so don't worry if you can't get to it today, there's no major rush on it. I'll probably be online for the next few hours if anyone's ready to send, though.
@milkchai (holding 5)
@findingpears (holding 15)
@DrowsyPanda (holding 10)
@beanskoala (3 received, still holding 7)
@CatOnTheSun (1 received, still holding 4)

Hello all, and thank you for boarding fodder for me! My records show I'm still waiting to receive some or all of the dragons I'm boarding with you so this is just a reminder ping to please set up return PAs/CRs whenever's convenient for you. I totally understand if lair space is an issue so don't worry if you can't get to it today, there's no major rush on it. I'll probably be online for the next few hours if anyone's ready to send, though.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@SerafinaZephyr
Hello! You can go ahead and send now, my queue is pretty clear <3
@SerafinaZephyr
Hello! You can go ahead and send now, my queue is pretty clear <3
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
@SoftBoii
Hello! I had to cancel 5 PAs since someone wanted to buy the fodder. I'll replace them once I have the room and send them to you to remain accurate with the spreadsheet!
@SoftBoii
Hello! I had to cancel 5 PAs since someone wanted to buy the fodder. I'll replace them once I have the room and send them to you to remain accurate with the spreadsheet!
. . . . . . . . . riVr93C.png . . . .
Shalom aleichem

FR+15 ... she/her
@Fieryblood
go ahead, i can take mine<3
@Fieryblood
go ahead, i can take mine<3
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@Iridaceae
im here, can take em back<3
@Iridaceae
im here, can take em back<3
CheuG1b.png tumblr_oh6risLJAT1vfeckzo1_250.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
@cloudydawn sent!

@doniider on their way!
@cloudydawn sent!

@doniider on their way!
@WanderingTurtle Yes! The rest will arrive shortly, I had to go to work and we were very busy
@WanderingTurtle Yes! The rest will arrive shortly, I had to go to work and we were very busy
40738-G-3-R.gif............
............40738-G-3-L.gif
@CatOnTheSun

All good, no worries! Hope you get a chance to relax soon, too.
@CatOnTheSun

All good, no worries! Hope you get a chance to relax soon, too.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for the reminder! I'm just trying to sort my lair space so as not to send them one at a time haha. But they should be on their way to you before rollover today :)
@WanderingTurtle

Thanks for the reminder! I'm just trying to sort my lair space so as not to send them one at a time haha. But they should be on their way to you before rollover today :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 94 95