Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
Could I possibly snag the event familiars you have and some gems/treasure (only if you have any remaining)?

By event, I mean like Enchanted Libra (how it's specifically from a festival).
Could I possibly snag the event familiars you have and some gems/treasure (only if you have any remaining)?

By event, I mean like Enchanted Libra (how it's specifically from a festival).
x72ysXo.png
I'd really like to adopt your Pooh and Piglet fandragons ;w; I've got lair space for them now, that series is important to me so I'm interested in giving them a good home!
(if you can spare any other items or currency that would be amazing, thank you so much for running this thread!)
I'd really like to adopt your Pooh and Piglet fandragons ;w; I've got lair space for them now, that series is important to me so I'm interested in giving them a good home!
(if you can spare any other items or currency that would be amazing, thank you so much for running this thread!)
DRAGON HOODIE YCH ART // these DRAGONS FOR SALE are EATING ME OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME (OLDIES, RESCUES, HATCHES) // BUYING 13TH HATCHES

-i don't resell my permas, 99% chance if i'm selling a dragon and it wasn't a hatchling from one of my pairs, i saved it off the first page of fodder row
-wishlist
At this point, I suspect most things are spoken for. So, whatever is sent my way is appreciated. Every little bit helps. <3

Thank you for doing this. I wish you well in whatever you decide to do going forward.
At this point, I suspect most things are spoken for. So, whatever is sent my way is appreciated. Every little bit helps. <3

Thank you for doing this. I wish you well in whatever you decide to do going forward.
I'd appreciate everything! Anything from my wishlist or any familiars I don't have in my bestiary would be greatly appreciated though!
I'd appreciate everything! Anything from my wishlist or any familiars I don't have in my bestiary would be greatly appreciated though!
FR+2
Thank you for doing this, I hope you enjoyed your time here!
Anything you have left would be appreciated, I'm particularly interested in scenes (but I have a ton of the NotN ones from chests)

There are some site skins I'm after on my wishlist too if you happen to have them <3
Thank you for doing this, I hope you enjoyed your time here!
Anything you have left would be appreciated, I'm particularly interested in scenes (but I have a ton of the NotN ones from chests)

There are some site skins I'm after on my wishlist too if you happen to have them <3
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Can I slide in and ask for skins and apparel please? Thank you for this opportunity!
Can I slide in and ask for skins and apparel please? Thank you for this opportunity!
Tj9jm0X.png bwFw21K.png uJgX9G9.png 4ogWlJU.png
ELWEhez.png
yUgY90m.png
xp0Pzju.png
bhlBVAO.png
ymF86gg.png
I'd love a handful of gems or treasure if there's any left! I do have a wishlist here if you feel like checking it out https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71583178 , but if not, I'd be happy with any brightly colored fest stuff! And on the off chance you've got a wind egg lying around, that'd be a big help with the hibden! Thank you for doing this!
I'd love a handful of gems or treasure if there's any left! I do have a wishlist here if you feel like checking it out https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71583178 , but if not, I'd be happy with any brightly colored fest stuff! And on the off chance you've got a wind egg lying around, that'd be a big help with the hibden! Thank you for doing this!
oGq02Nt.png ==
Cnidocyte
FR+3
They/Them
Thank you so much for your generosity, I'm sorry to see you go! May I please have these if you have them? [quote][LIST=1] [*][font=cambria]A few gems (any amount is fine!) [*][font=cambria]A few of the following currencies (any amount is fine: I just want to have the complete set in my hoard!) [item=Glowing Ember][item=Immaculate Tablet][item=Magical Shard][item=Messengers Scroll] [item=Shimmering Pinecone][item=Giant Sand Dollar][item=Eternal Snow][item=Deepearth Geode] [item=Charged Sprocket][item=Bladed Flatleaf][item=All-Seeing Shroom][item=Prismatic Token] [*][font=cambria]Any of the following specialty items and genes: [item=Vial of Naivety][item= Vial of Glowing Sight] [item= breed change: gaoler][item=Breed Change: Obelisk][item= Breed Change: Pearlcatcher] [item= primary gene: wasp][item= primary gene: metallic][item= primary gene: pinstripe][item= secondary gene: bee][item= secondary gene: flair][item= Tertiary Gene: Glimmer][item=Tertiary Gene: Glowtail][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Blossom (Gaoler)] [*][font=cambria]Any of the following skins: [item=Accent: Chester's Nine Live][item=Accent: Shining Gatekeeper][item=Accent: Pivoines Coatl F][item=Accent: Seadrake Gills F][item=Accent: Stochastic Jolt] [*][font=cambria]Any of the following apparel: [item= seashell mantle][item=heraldic scale bracers][item=heraldic scale wingplates][item=heraldic scale tassets][item=heraldic scale greaves][item=heraldic tail tatters] [item=Corsair's Seaspray Cap][item=Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat][item=Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief] [*][font=cambria]Any of the following familiars, or [u][b]any of the 2017 Holiday Familiars(spirits)[/b][/u]: [item=Aerborne Ambassador][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][/quote] Much love, Islet
Thank you so much for your generosity, I'm sorry to see you go!

May I please have these if you have them?
Quote:
  1. A few gems (any amount is fine!)
  2. A few of the following currencies (any amount is fine:
    I just want to have the complete set in my hoard!)
    Glowing Ember Immaculate Tablet Magical Shard
    Shimmering Pinecone Giant Sand Dollar Eternal Snow Deepearth Geode
    Charged Sprocket Bladed Flatleaf All-Seeing Shroom Prismatic Token
  3. Any of the following specialty items and genes:
    Vial of Naivety Vial of Glowing Sight
    Breed Change: Gaoler Breed Change: Obelisk Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
    Primary Gene: Wasp Primary Gene: Metallic Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Bee Secondary Gene: Flair Tertiary Gene: Glimmer Tertiary Gene: Glowtail Tertiary Gene: Stained
  4. Any of the following skins:
    Accent: Chester's Nine Live Accent: Shining Gatekeeper Accent: Pivoines Coatl F Accent: Seadrake Gills F Accent: Stochastic Jolt
  5. Any of the following apparel:
    Seashell Mantle Heraldic Scale Bracers Heraldic Scale Wingplates Heraldic Scale Tassets Heraldic Scale Greaves Heraldic Tail Tatters
    Corsair's Seaspray Cap Buccaneer's Seaspray Overcoat Corsair's Seaspray Kerchief
  6. Any of the following familiars, or any of the 2017 Holiday Familiars(spirits):
    Aerborne Ambassador Dunhoof Ambassador

Much love,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I’ll take anything fire-related and anything that helps with world domination~! :D
I’ll take anything fire-related and anything that helps with world domination~! :D
May I have [item= Aragonite Haunt][item= Driftwood Gem Guardian][item= Rainbowfeather Thief ][item=river muck] any Baldwin mats, and fest stuff please? Thank you!
May I have Aragonite Haunt Driftwood Gem Guardian Rainbowfeather Thief River Muck any Baldwin mats, and fest stuff please? Thank you!
ooo Gnq5gXG.png xxWpbEZ.png

KaoY2a3.png
embearDawn.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18