Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Removed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18
Hi!
Would love anything from my wishlist or any festive skins/accents, festive familiars and festive apparel, if not, I wouldn't mind some gems or treasure.

Thank you for doing this! :D
Hi!
Would love anything from my wishlist or any festive skins/accents, festive familiars and festive apparel, if not, I wouldn't mind some gems or treasure.

Thank you for doing this! :D
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png
If you have any extra treasure/gems or any apparel/skins/accents or anything plague-related left can I take some? Also this is really kind, I wish you luck with your restart.
If you have any extra treasure/gems or any apparel/skins/accents or anything plague-related left can I take some? Also this is really kind, I wish you luck with your restart.
It was nice while it lasted
Sorry you've been inactive and now you are doing this for us players. If you can spare any treasure, gems and anything extra you might want to toss my way. Just no dragons. I am full
Sorry you've been inactive and now you are doing this for us players. If you can spare any treasure, gems and anything extra you might want to toss my way. Just no dragons. I am full
hm2EPo8.png 0sNSOA9.png 6S1xOks.png

MGQEwDTm.jpg
Good luck finding something new to enjoy. Anything would be helpful to me but I can't take dragons.
Good luck finding something new to enjoy. Anything would be helpful to me but I can't take dragons.
7ec4d967d09d92be1cbc5502b91700b20e05d1c0.gif 16446.png
+ Nags +
Amateur Artist
Professional Procrastinator
Fandragon Fanatic
16438.png 1eb8ba3e2a6af91adc647d6307f1cc30fa2e6290.gif
If you have any treasure/gems or gene scrolls left I would love! Also Falion and Kaskas are so pretty! I don’t know if you want to keep them because they are in your main lair but if your looking to give them a new home I would be happy to give them one. Thank you for doing this^-^
If you have any treasure/gems or gene scrolls left I would love! Also Falion and Kaskas are so pretty! I don’t know if you want to keep them because they are in your main lair but if your looking to give them a new home I would be happy to give them one. Thank you for doing this^-^
Hello, I'd love anything except dragons! Hope you enjoyed your time with FR and come back soon ^^
Hello, I'd love anything except dragons! Hope you enjoyed your time with FR and come back soon ^^

ryy4tSY.png

Gijinka Exalt Rescue
Art Shop / Lore Shop + Playlists and Moodboards
reSURGEnce breeding project challenge
[H] genes/scrolls/vials [W] services
Good luck starting anew! ^^

I know it's a lot but if you have any Luminous Halo, I'd love it asit would mean one less I have to save up for these outfits: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69333873 otherwise manes, sylvan dresses or robes could help a lot too. In any case thanks a lot for doing this ^^
Good luck starting anew! ^^

I know it's a lot but if you have any Luminous Halo, I'd love it asit would mean one less I have to save up for these outfits: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69333873 otherwise manes, sylvan dresses or robes could help a lot too. In any case thanks a lot for doing this ^^
mUZuvLZ.png
I'd love some treasures please or gems please
I'd love some treasures please or gems please
Heya! Idk if you still have stuff, but I'd be interested in scenes/skins or gems/treasure ^^ tysm! <3
Heya! Idk if you still have stuff, but I'd be interested in scenes/skins or gems/treasure ^^ tysm! <3
137a6eb04c295beb8c0296c2088517f6e56c55cd.pngboop JSSQ34Q.png 80531600.png
This is wonderful of you to do, if you have any left I'd love any treasure/gems, If you don't I'll take any apparel/skins/familiars you have left
Hope you have a blessed day!
This is wonderful of you to do, if you have any left I'd love any treasure/gems, If you don't I'll take any apparel/skins/familiars you have left
Hope you have a blessed day!
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18