Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Rosecloud Sanctuary ♥ FREE Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 515 516
heyoo could I get a newbie package :D?
heyoo could I get a newbie package :D?
c0xaGCd.pngKVMY4jW.pngJyDQnck.pngouwyg1B.png
7osWSYn.pngMesq6uj.pngkCTrfom.pngk7mTvIf.png
2sdjCmT.pngBjO3CiL.pngBt9KLea.pngjccRWgS.png
WOO.png
@BoyImPlagued I don't have a whole lot of resources at the moment, so for now, I would like to reserve the newbie packages for people who are adopting a dragon from the exalt rescue.

If you'd like to adopt a dragon as well, I'd be more than happy to give you a newbie package! I really hope this changes in the future once I acquire more resources, but for now, I can't afford to give out newbie packages without the person adopting a dragon. I apologize for the inconvenience! ^^
@BoyImPlagued I don't have a whole lot of resources at the moment, so for now, I would like to reserve the newbie packages for people who are adopting a dragon from the exalt rescue.

If you'd like to adopt a dragon as well, I'd be more than happy to give you a newbie package! I really hope this changes in the future once I acquire more resources, but for now, I can't afford to give out newbie packages without the person adopting a dragon. I apologize for the inconvenience! ^^
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
"And the universe said I love you, because you are love."
She/They, FR+0, chronically tired
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[quote name="AzureArchangel" date="2022-01-12 16:18:08" ] @BoyImPlagued I don't have a whole lot of resources at the moment, so for now, I would like to reserve the newbie packages for people who are adopting a dragon from the exalt rescue. If you'd like to adopt a dragon as well, I'd be more than happy to give you a newbie package! I really hope this changes in the future once I acquire more resources, but for now, I can't afford to give out newbie packages without the person adopting a dragon. I apologize for the inconvenience! ^^ [/quote] its all good!! dw :D ill sub to your thread in case I see any dragons I might wanna adopt in the future
AzureArchangel wrote on 2022-01-12 16:18:08:

its all good!! dw :D ill sub to your thread in case I see any dragons I might wanna adopt in the future
c0xaGCd.pngKVMY4jW.pngJyDQnck.pngouwyg1B.png
7osWSYn.pngMesq6uj.pngkCTrfom.pngk7mTvIf.png
2sdjCmT.pngBjO3CiL.pngBt9KLea.pngjccRWgS.png
WOO.png
@BoyImPlagued No worries, thank you for understanding! I don't think I made it extremely clear in the newbie package section, so that's on me. But again, I hope to get more resources so that new players can request a package without having to adopt a dragon.
@BoyImPlagued No worries, thank you for understanding! I don't think I made it extremely clear in the newbie package section, so that's on me. But again, I hope to get more resources so that new players can request a package without having to adopt a dragon.
A geometric teardrop shaped glass terrarium houses a small replica of the Daylight Sanctum. It's surrounded by autumnal pine trees and sparkles. xx AYRMELTwo small, overlapping brown leaves.
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Hi! Could I please adopt #74578454 violet/cerulean/iris? I have a really pretty scry for her. Thanks!
Hi! Could I please adopt #74578454 violet/cerulean/iris? I have a really pretty scry for her. Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush Sure! I'll send her over!
@MarinaQuakenbush Sure! I'll send her over!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/dca8a406e88115332f4d9ddb04c9a93c/078d48edf6032d04-60/s400x600/15ebebf910112556e1762161818b2fe8c5f5b4af.gif[/img][/center]
15ebebf910112556e1762161818b2fe8c5f5b4af.gif
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
I love the makeover and the new badges! <3
I'm gonna have to take a look at how many I've adopted c:
I love the makeover and the new badges! <3
I'm gonna have to take a look at how many I've adopted c:
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer I'm really glad that you like everything! :D I'm sure you've definitely earned some badges!
@SilentWanderer I'm really glad that you like everything! :D I'm sure you've definitely earned some badges!
xx Free Dragons here!
More Free Dragons!
Exalt Rescue Guide
Dragon Sales Thread
Item Wishlist
Fodderlocke
Could I please adopt this pretty Gaoler? If you could name her Snowpelt, that would be great! ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74598921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/745990/74598921_350.png[/img][/url]
Could I please adopt this pretty Gaoler? If you could name her Snowpelt, that would be great! ^^
74598921_350.png
85681557.png little buddies riding in my forum signature ^^ 73851966.png81106390.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 515 516