Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED!!!!!!!!!! ELIM GIVEAWAY (:
1 2 3 4 5
my friends make me happy :)
my friends make me happy :)
I know this is VERY random but I felt oddly happy when I finished my cup of coffee.

it's satisfying, don't judge.
I know this is VERY random but I felt oddly happy when I finished my cup of coffee.

it's satisfying, don't judge.
JULZZZ.
"I only look at victory. That's all." -Bakugo Katsuki
| About me | Wishlist | Open a door | Moodboards
hhtumblr_pxliz7lWd21u3wsjco4_250.png
If it counts, participating in NotN this year makes me happy! I haven't really done anything the last few years, so I'm super glad that I'm actually coli grinding this time <3
If it counts, participating in NotN this year makes me happy! I haven't really done anything the last few years, so I'm super glad that I'm actually coli grinding this time <3
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
Oooh this is amazing! I just started playing a bit over a week ago and have fallen in love with coli. Trying so hard to save for eliminate to complete my first glass tank!

Something that makes me happy ... definitely my pets. Nothing makes me feel happier than spending time with them!

Good luck everyone!! :)
Oooh this is amazing! I just started playing a bit over a week ago and have fallen in love with coli. Trying so hard to save for eliminate to complete my first glass tank!

Something that makes me happy ... definitely my pets. Nothing makes me feel happier than spending time with them!

Good luck everyone!! :)
Something that makes me happy? Getting to play video games is always enjoyable, shiny hunting on Pokemon Sword for like 5 different pokemon at the same time, lol.
On website, its the cool dragon designs, sometimes i find myself gushing over how awesome people make their dergs look :00

GL to y'all :))
Something that makes me happy? Getting to play video games is always enjoyable, shiny hunting on Pokemon Sword for like 5 different pokemon at the same time, lol.
On website, its the cool dragon designs, sometimes i find myself gushing over how awesome people make their dergs look :00

GL to y'all :))
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
My dog makes me happy. I mean, how can she not?
My dog makes me happy. I mean, how can she not?
I'm happy that my friend is back from army training.
I'm happy that my friend is back from army training.
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
tysm for doing this :> honestly flight rising in general has made me really happy, i haven't played in quite some time but i came back to it recently (because of winter break) and it's been so much fun
tysm for doing this :> honestly flight rising in general has made me really happy, i haven't played in quite some time but i came back to it recently (because of winter break) and it's been so much fun
CUnQdgy.png
Finally getting my ideas for lore in order has made me pretty happy.
Finally getting my ideas for lore in order has made me pretty happy.
zayeiw2.gifdvMS65X.pngQJAOLGp.pngRvZlNo0.png9ABYYGz.pngoQkRxoy.gif
vjbkf7D.png
wisp.png
Good people being good to one another. This site is full of this and it's amazing!
Good people being good to one another. This site is full of this and it's amazing!
1 2 3 4 5