Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Picking winners] G1 Halloween Babies
1 2 3 4
I'd love this guy ^^ [morphology=2038463] <-- Scry [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73401052][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/734011/73401052_350.png[/img][/url] <-- Original I really love the dark colours here, and he kinda gives me a jungle vibe. I think he'll be a jungle dragon :> I'm still developing my clan lore, but you'll see eventually. Happy Jarwelin!
I'd love this guy ^^
spooky
<-- Scry
73401052_350.png <-- Original
I really love the dark colours here, and he kinda gives me a jungle vibe. I think he'll be a jungle dragon :>
I'm still developing my clan lore, but you'll see eventually.
Happy Jarwelin!
LEpJMnn.pngLJfZA40.pngLEz8dcm.pngoqjWYKt.png
OPFWPxg.pngtuclmOI.pngN16btBO.pngl3R7Ulc.png
NlmYDAS.pngqhK4FYS.png0HBKL8H.pngNQ1Ze0S.png
NGpMkRl.pngRI1dQsH.pngSEIqIGe.pngRl71vuP.png
uPNWHgD.png3B15OeM.pngdQw9cEN.pngXD376rC.png
[center][img]https://thumbs.gfycat.com/GeneralMadeupBobwhite-max-1mb.gif[/img][/center]
GeneralMadeupBobwhite-max-1mb.gif
gxI7g1F.png
[emoji=owl size=1]
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

Last bump! Next time I'm posting here, will be to announce winners. I will also ping all of you once to ask if you'd like to be kept in some sorts of pinglist because I plan to do a similar event eventually and I really enjoyed going through all of your entries! Hopefully, you enjoyed it as well.
Last bump! Next time I'm posting here, will be to announce winners. I will also ping all of you once to ask if you'd like to be kept in some sorts of pinglist because I plan to do a similar event eventually and I really enjoyed going through all of your entries! Hopefully, you enjoyed it as well.
gxI7g1F.png
Yeees ping me!
Yeees ping me!
Half an Egg Challenge
Cheap, Derpy Art
The Spear Games (Day 2)

LJfZA40.pngmlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png

70662466p.png Velrosan2023.png

So we've reached the time limit. I'll be changing the thread title, going through all of the applies and picking up winners.

@SilverRipple @snailwithatophat @GrinningCoyote @slyvir @jillyfae @Self @Accal1a @StarfallRanch @Doozie @LilRosebud @ArianaBering @Snares

I'm pinging all of you before drawing because I wanted to let you know that I plan to do another not-massive hatch and giveaway-contest-thing like this one whenever I gather the eggs. It will probably be in a special day (New Year, Valentines, FR anniversary or something like that) and thought you'd be interested in being pinged? If not, no need to answer.

(DrShadowCipher you were not pinged because you already stated that you wanted to be on the pinglist, I didn't forget about you!)

So... Yeah, next ping will be only for the winners!
So we've reached the time limit. I'll be changing the thread title, going through all of the applies and picking up winners.

@SilverRipple @snailwithatophat @GrinningCoyote @slyvir @jillyfae @Self @Accal1a @StarfallRanch @Doozie @LilRosebud @ArianaBering @Snares

I'm pinging all of you before drawing because I wanted to let you know that I plan to do another not-massive hatch and giveaway-contest-thing like this one whenever I gather the eggs. It will probably be in a special day (New Year, Valentines, FR anniversary or something like that) and thought you'd be interested in being pinged? If not, no need to answer.

(DrShadowCipher you were not pinged because you already stated that you wanted to be on the pinglist, I didn't forget about you!)

So... Yeah, next ping will be only for the winners!
gxI7g1F.png
Ping me please when you do this again
Ping me please when you do this again
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
can i be pinged then too when you do it again? ^^
can i be pinged then too when you do it again? ^^
PWYW.png
HAtchery.png
wishlist.png
iwOM9O6.pngUFopbYN.pngXaC2ynu.pngT2nbrk6.pngm78opSZ.pngsFMScix.png Buy a G1!
I’d love to be pinged for that :D
I’d love to be pinged for that :D
image0.jpgcandles_aurorasaturnis.png
Got it
Got it
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
1 2 3 4