Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Fulminare
If we are sending 0T dragons do we take only the 0T tiered badge, or do we also get the regular tiered badge?
I would also like to second the interest in 100x100 size badges!
Thanks for doing all this, and happy halloween/dom!
@Fulminare
If we are sending 0T dragons do we take only the 0T tiered badge, or do we also get the regular tiered badge?
I would also like to second the interest in 100x100 size badges!
Thanks for doing all this, and happy halloween/dom!
Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Ohhhhhh my god y'all made mine the special bonus stars :birdweeping: If only I could claim them lol. Hope everyone has as much fun collecting as I do!
Ohhhhhh my god y'all made mine the special bonus stars :birdweeping: If only I could claim them lol. Hope everyone has as much fun collecting as I do!
27493.png Johnny
He/Him
FR +2
if
youre
reading
this
youre
gay
lol
21403.png
@alittlebriton

Hello! You sent 3 lv 5s for 9g instead of 7g. I'll just cancel so you can resend
@alittlebriton

Hello! You sent 3 lv 5s for 9g instead of 7g. I'll just cancel so you can resend
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf They all have colour bonuses for today!
@WhistlewindWolf They all have colour bonuses for today!
ZAxNr9o.png
@alittlebriton

Ah, I see I simply can't read, sorry about that
@alittlebriton

Ah, I see I simply can't read, sorry about that
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
@WhistlewindWolf Absolutely no problem - attending in battles is the hardest job ever. Cheering Ice on!
@WhistlewindWolf Absolutely no problem - attending in battles is the hardest job ever. Cheering Ice on!
ZAxNr9o.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Fleaqueen @Cheypie565 i have the tiered badges in 125x125px, but if that doesn't work i can ask the artist~

@\Fleaqueen and yes levels sent for 0t count towards the regular tiered badges
@Fleaqueen @Cheypie565 i have the tiered badges in 125x125px, but if that doesn't work i can ask the artist~

@\Fleaqueen and yes levels sent for 0t count towards the regular tiered badges
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Friendly bump from an Arcanite!
Friendly bump from an Arcanite!
8MJ4dyU.png
JmVDqSj.png
Retired from Arcane Dom
FRT + 3
Arcane Newbies
Arcane Dom Hub
Arcane Dom 101
It's Caesar
Call me Julius!
Coli Builds 2.0
Arcane Baldwin
Hatchery
@WhistlewindWolf

Hi! I'd like to send you five level 7s for gems, three with gene bonus and two with breed bonus. :>
@WhistlewindWolf

Hi! I'd like to send you five level 7s for gems, three with gene bonus and two with breed bonus. :>
xxxxxxxxxx 0Srkgnv.gif NkoiOuv.gif Gwrjw2w.gif JQCpKiY.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51