Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51
@KaitoWang Yep!
@KaitoWang Yep!
Mark, so i can send you some support later
Mark, so i can send you some support later
Hoarding these: Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie 22.374CLICK for details
@Fulminare
It says in the sheet that you are bored. You want some dragons? :D I have:
  • 3 breed bonus dragons (lvl 5)
  • 3 gene bonus dragons (lvl 5)
  • 38 none bonus dragons for triple tickets (lvl 5)
@Fulminare
It says in the sheet that you are bored. You want some dragons? :D I have:
  • 3 breed bonus dragons (lvl 5)
  • 3 gene bonus dragons (lvl 5)
  • 38 none bonus dragons for triple tickets (lvl 5)
HlyrCMY.png
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time flies when you're having rum me boys,
Time flies when you're having rum,
When you're sailing under the black flag
And you're firing all your guns
- Pirates for Sale
JsGepaO.png

xCFDZf6.png
@DuskofDawn12

a little late, but done!
@DuskofDawn12

a little late, but done!
1Tb5pBN.pngbeanie.pngwind_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipnll.gif
Online for receiving, t/g, pa/cr, all dragons okay!
Online for receiving, t/g, pa/cr, all dragons okay!
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Fulminare
hey. i was under the impression that our dragons would be recorded as they were received. i sent 5 lvl 7 dragons to hermitqueen. they list that they only received 7. my name is listed but zero is by it. i was not included in the daily prize yesterday because of this. not really happy about it. there are a LOT of people with zero next to their name. what's going on?
@Fulminare
hey. i was under the impression that our dragons would be recorded as they were received. i sent 5 lvl 7 dragons to hermitqueen. they list that they only received 7. my name is listed but zero is by it. i was not included in the daily prize yesterday because of this. not really happy about it. there are a LOT of people with zero next to their name. what's going on?
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@posibee
looked you up on the sheet, you have 5 dragons recorded for a total of 35 levels. I also checked the sheet i used to draw the daily prize and your tickets are indeed listed there with your tickets and was included in the drawing.
The sheet is importing and processing a lot of information and that means it's not always displaying correctly, usually refreshing the page fixes this!
@posibee
looked you up on the sheet, you have 5 dragons recorded for a total of 35 levels. I also checked the sheet i used to draw the daily prize and your tickets are indeed listed there with your tickets and was included in the drawing.
The sheet is importing and processing a lot of information and that means it's not always displaying correctly, usually refreshing the page fixes this!
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
[center][emoji=snowflake size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1] [emoji=cloud size=1] [b]Payouts for level 5s and above have been increased by 1kt[/b]

Payouts for level 5s and above have been increased by 1kt
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@Fulminare
thanks for looking into this so quickly. i appreciate it
@Fulminare
thanks for looking into this so quickly. i appreciate it
8g7QT7K.pngaHMlRC8.png
@wintrecat
I have a question about stars. On my copy of the spreadsheet, the number of unique stars calculated seems to be one more than the number I actually have. (It's one more than my total number of stars and all of my stars are unique so far.) Is there anything I can do? It's not a major issue, but I'd like if I could have it be more accurate. Thanks!
@wintrecat
I have a question about stars. On my copy of the spreadsheet, the number of unique stars calculated seems to be one more than the number I actually have. (It's one more than my total number of stars and all of my stars are unique so far.) Is there anything I can do? It's not a major issue, but I'd like if I could have it be more accurate. Thanks!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 50 51