Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] OOF Raffle - done
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Ahh thank you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] 1. I Am the Full Moon
Ahh thank you!

1. I Am the Full Moon
Ohh thank you!

1. Red Shift
2. Silky Sunset
3. Arcturus
4. NGC 6826
5. I Am the Full Moon
6. Little Black Dress
Ohh thank you!

1. Red Shift
2. Silky Sunset
3. Arcturus
4. NGC 6826
5. I Am the Full Moon
6. Little Black Dress
Might be too late on this one. Apologies!

1. I Am The Full Moon
2. Do you love the color of the sky?
Might be too late on this one. Apologies!

1. I Am The Full Moon
2. Do you love the color of the sky?
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708999403595104257/891417600133840957/IVS-div-big.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Round 20[/size][/center] [rule] [list][*]List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference. [*]You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices. [*]If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round. [*]If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be. [*]Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier. [*]You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you. [*]Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays! [*]Prizes are listed below[/url][/list] [rule] [list=1][*]@Beskad [*]@Dewberry [*]@Daddyblue[/list] [rule] [quote=Defying Gravity][center][columns][outfit=287343][nextcol][center][item=conjurer's cloak][item=conjurer's cobwebs][item=conjurer's hat][item=conjurer's herb pouch][item=conjurer's staff][br][br][i]conjurer's cloak, conjurer's cobwebs, conjurer's hat, conjurer's herb pouch, conjurer's staff[/i][/columns][/quote] [quote=Little Black Dress][center][columns][outfit=8483][nextcol][center][item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace collar][item=black-edged claw][item=black lace ribbons][item=black lace anklet][item=black lace wristlet][item=black lace tail ornament][item=black lace waist frill][br][br][i]black lace headpiece, black lace collar, black-edged claw, black lace ribbons, black lace anklet, black lace wristlet, black lace tail ornament, black lace waist frill[/i][/columns][/quote] [quote=Be My Valentine][center][center][item=sweetheart claw][item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace collar][item=sweetheart lace wristlet][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart lace ribbons][item=sweetheart lace waist frill][item=sweetheart lace tail ornament][br][br][i]sweetheart claw, sweetheart lace headpiece, sweetheart lace collar, sweetheart lace wristlet, sweetheart lace anklet, sweetheart lace ribbons, sweetheart lace waist frill, sweetheart lace tail ornament[/i][/quote][/center] [rule] If you want to be pinged for every round join our [url=https://goo.gl/forms/hOgT2927f5EUGLLv2][b]automated spectator pinglist[/b][/url] [size=1]Spectator pinglist: @smolfroglesbian @Fekawifu @Chrisondra @Fleaqueen @RavineCat @SlainCane @FlameValkyrie @eaglefairy @Kotha @Kothra @Stolen @Skycloud @Raidye @Meadbhb @Pripyat[/size] [rule] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708999403595104257/891417600133840957/IVS-div-big.png[/img][/center]
IVS-div-big.png
Round 20

• List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference.
  • You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices.
  • If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round.
  • If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be.
  • Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier.
  • You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you.
  • Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays!
  • Prizes are listed below[/url]

1. @Beskad
  2. @Dewberry
  3. @Daddyblue

Defying Gravity wrote:
Conjurer
Conjurer's Cloak Conjurer's Cobwebs Conjurer's Hat Conjurer's Herb Pouch Conjurer's Staff

conjurer's cloak, conjurer's cobwebs, conjurer's hat, conjurer's herb pouch, conjurer's staff
Little Black Dress wrote:
Black Lace Set
Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar Black-Edged Claw Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Wristlet Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Waist Frill

black lace headpiece, black lace collar, black-edged claw, black lace ribbons, black lace anklet, black lace wristlet, black lace tail ornament, black lace waist frill
Be My Valentine wrote:
Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament

sweetheart claw, sweetheart lace headpiece, sweetheart lace collar, sweetheart lace wristlet, sweetheart lace anklet, sweetheart lace ribbons, sweetheart lace waist frill, sweetheart lace tail ornament

If you want to be pinged for every round join our automated spectator pinglist

Spectator pinglist: @smolfroglesbian @Fekawifu @Chrisondra @Fleaqueen @RavineCat @SlainCane @FlameValkyrie @eaglefairy @Kotha @Kothra @Stolen @Skycloud @Raidye @Meadbhb @Pripyat

IVS-div-big.png
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Yay! May I please have the Defying Gravity prize pack?
Yay! May I please have the Defying Gravity prize pack?
fpqmTQ7.pngMp3Aanp.png
CFEACF3E-4086-404D-BD74-452511F10493.pngUzGmb10.png
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708999403595104257/891417600133840957/IVS-div-big.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5]Round 21[/size][/center] [rule] [list][*]List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference. [*]You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices. [*]If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round. [*]If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be. [*]Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier. [*]You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you. [*]Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays! [*]Prizes are listed below[/list] [rule] [list=1][*]@Qualia [*]@Dewberry[/list] [rule] [quote=Little Black Dress][center][columns][outfit=8483][nextcol][center][item=black lace headpiece][item=black lace collar][item=black-edged claw][item=black lace ribbons][item=black lace anklet][item=black lace wristlet][item=black lace tail ornament][item=black lace waist frill][br][br][i]black lace headpiece, black lace collar, black-edged claw, black lace ribbons, black lace anklet, black lace wristlet, black lace tail ornament, black lace waist frill[/i][/columns][/quote] [quote=Be My Valentine][center][center][item=sweetheart claw][item=sweetheart lace headpiece][item=sweetheart lace collar][item=sweetheart lace wristlet][item=sweetheart lace anklet][item=sweetheart lace ribbons][item=sweetheart lace waist frill][item=sweetheart lace tail ornament][br][br][i]sweetheart claw, sweetheart lace headpiece, sweetheart lace collar, sweetheart lace wristlet, sweetheart lace anklet, sweetheart lace ribbons, sweetheart lace waist frill, sweetheart lace tail ornament[/i][/quote][/center] [rule] If you want to be pinged for every round join our [url=https://goo.gl/forms/hOgT2927f5EUGLLv2][b]automated spectator pinglist[/b][/url] [size=1]Spectator pinglist: @smolfroglesbian @Fekawifu @Chrisondra @Fleaqueen @RavineCat @SlainCane @FlameValkyrie @eaglefairy @Kotha @Kothra @Stolen @Skycloud @Raidye @Meadbhb @Pripyat[/size] [rule] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/708999403595104257/891417600133840957/IVS-div-big.png[/img][/center]
IVS-div-big.png
Round 21

• List your preferred prizes by pack name according to the place you were drawn in, in order of preference. For example, if you were drawn 1st, you would list your first pick. If you were drawn 7th, you would list 7 prize packs in order of preference.
  • You have 24 hours to reply with your prize choices.
  • If you do not respond after 24 hours, you will be dropped to the bottom of the next round.
  • If you still do not reply after 24 hours, your tickets will be discarded. You may be drawn again, but you might not be.
  • Use the pack names when listing your choices. This makes prize assignment easier.
  • You must choose your prizes. "Whatever's left", "I don't mind", etc. will be counted as not replying with your prize choices. I cannot choose for you.
  • Prizes will be sent by Thoracosaurus, not by me, so please be patient with any delays!
  • Prizes are listed below

1. @Qualia
  2. @Dewberry

Little Black Dress wrote:
Black Lace Set
Black Lace Headpiece Black Lace Collar Black-Edged Claw Black Lace Ribbons Black Lace Anklet Black Lace Wristlet Black Lace Tail Ornament Black Lace Waist Frill

black lace headpiece, black lace collar, black-edged claw, black lace ribbons, black lace anklet, black lace wristlet, black lace tail ornament, black lace waist frill
Be My Valentine wrote:
Sweetheart Claw Sweetheart Lace Headpiece Sweetheart Lace Collar Sweetheart Lace Wristlet Sweetheart Lace Anklet Sweetheart Lace Ribbons Sweetheart Lace Waist Frill Sweetheart Lace Tail Ornament

sweetheart claw, sweetheart lace headpiece, sweetheart lace collar, sweetheart lace wristlet, sweetheart lace anklet, sweetheart lace ribbons, sweetheart lace waist frill, sweetheart lace tail ornament

If you want to be pinged for every round join our automated spectator pinglist

Spectator pinglist: @smolfroglesbian @Fekawifu @Chrisondra @Fleaqueen @RavineCat @SlainCane @FlameValkyrie @eaglefairy @Kotha @Kothra @Stolen @Skycloud @Raidye @Meadbhb @Pripyat

IVS-div-big.png
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
Hi, Black Lace set please, thank you!
Hi, Black Lace set please, thank you!
wy4N6C3.png fSOlEpZ.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51