Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22
I sent 10 dragons on Monday to Didox but only 7 was recorded. [img]https://i.imgur.com/qjySZS0.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/mgDITXc.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2Sg9Wgc.png[/img] Thank you all so much :3
I sent 10 dragons on Monday to Didox but only 7 was recorded.
qjySZS0.png
mgDITXc.png
2Sg9Wgc.png
Thank you all so much :3
XDRtGHs.png
Thank you for hosting the raffle! Looking at the sheet I found one discrepancy. On Monday, I sent in 5 dragons and all were recorded, but two are missing the breed bonus [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/879043856950239234/903425865810059274/unknown.png[/img]
Thank you for hosting the raffle! Looking at the sheet I found one discrepancy. On Monday, I sent in 5 dragons and all were recorded, but two are missing the breed bonus

unknown.png
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Monday 10/18/21 @Kuzuha
Tartarus Skydancer 72971341 L8 breed + Cherub

Tuesday 10/19/21 @Peyp
Genbogbredth Bogsneak 70970975 L8 breed

I am short 20 tickets due to missing bonuses bolded above.
Monday 10/18/21 @Kuzuha
Tartarus Skydancer 72971341 L8 breed + Cherub

Tuesday 10/19/21 @Peyp
Genbogbredth Bogsneak 70970975 L8 breed

I am short 20 tickets due to missing bonuses bolded above.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Deladria fixed, thank you!
@Deladria fixed, thank you!
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!

Okay, the link only takes me to a blank spreadsheet. All I want to make sure of is if my name is spelled correctly. Fireyblood saw my named spelled wrong and asked me how it was spelled. Just want to make sure they're all correctly spelled.

Okay, the link only takes me to a blank spreadsheet. All I want to make sure of is if my name is spelled correctly. Fireyblood saw my named spelled wrong and asked me how it was spelled. Just want to make sure they're all correctly spelled.
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
[img]https://i.imgur.com/0EKUwr5.png[/img] I sold 3 level 8's and 1 level 7 to ufology on Thursday but only 2 level 8's and 1 level 7 were counted I think. Thank you all so much, it was a lot of fun! I think I should have kept better notes though, I didn't think to track what I was trading!
0EKUwr5.png
I sold 3 level 8's and 1 level 7 to ufology on Thursday but only 2 level 8's and 1 level 7 were counted I think.

Thank you all so much, it was a lot of fun! I think I should have kept better notes though, I didn't think to track what I was trading!
wind.gif
@Meadbhb
Found 2 spelled Meadbnb, fixed to Meadbhb! You can check for any other potential misspellings here, on Alphabetical tab.
@Meadbhb
Found 2 spelled Meadbnb, fixed to Meadbhb! You can check for any other potential misspellings here, on Alphabetical tab.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Fixed everything up to here.
Fixed everything up to here.
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png

Peyp looks good! Thanks for fixing that!

Peyp looks good! Thanks for fixing that!
p5S2w8m.gifGvdeBPH.gift4WZbnC.gifGLqljBH.gifoAdfhjn.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/suFiIRk.png[/img] [size=7][b][color=maroon]The winners are drawn![/color][/b][/size][/center] Without further ado, let's get the winners in start the prize drawing, that's what you've all been waiting for I assume! All the winners have now been picked out (thank you @Peyp for assisting!) and you can find a video of the winners being drawn [url=https://youtu.be/xwfTvoJM5BM]here![/url] To reiterate the rules for the winners: [list][*]Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!) [*]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond! [list][*]If you do [u]not[/u] respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round. [*]If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit![/list] [*]Please ping me when submitting your picks! [*]You will receive a ping when it's your turn to pick! [/list] [center][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3066549/1#post_49270054]Link to prize packs![/url][/b][/center] [s][b]Round 1[/b] 1. Greywaren 2. Shar07 3. Accal1A 4. Kael1030 5. Neroli 6. Winter0Sun 7. Bloomed 8. Mechanical 9. Ern 10. Snaggleclaw [b]Round 2[/b] 1. Wylin 2. Raevus 3. Martine 4. Sylvandyr 5. Wanderingturtle 6. Zenithdreams 7. Laivence 8. Betaorionis 9. Barok 10. Raskies [b]Round 3[/b] 1. Jasperwest 2. Pyrouge 3. Themagelemon245 4. X3X 5. Ruining 6. Unsettling 7. Leeviathans 8. Morrowind 9. Platinumdream 10. Ronnie1107 [b]Round 4[/b] 1. Virgil 2. Fieryblood 3. Pghbekka 4. Ghostingskies 5. Simfeetunder 6. Mutation 7. Umbraglide 8. Countingchocobos 9. Venusian 10. Gentlytohear[/s] [b]Round 5[/b] - [color=green]Going now![/color] 1. Alnitak50Ori 2. Brevityis 3. Thewhitehart 4. Meadbhb 5. Humboldt 6. Counterklock 7. Apocracy 8. Acretosorien 9. Vendrus 10. Mirna [b]Round 5[/b] 1. Nightwind 2. Teletraan 3. Tigressrising 4. Neohcs 5. Lerawrs 6. Purling 7. 8. 9. 10. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/VN5trWe.png[/img][/center] Participants: [size=1]@Easte, @Ruining, @Venusian, @Unsettling, @Accal1A, @Barok, @Bloomed, @Vendrus, @Potatoknish, @X3X, @Laivence, @Morrowind, @Mirna, @Snaggleclaw, @Rulanir, @Fieryblood, @Skycloud, @Flannerie, @Ern, @Purling, @Lerawrs, @Ainsell, @Assshan, @Kargi, @Mindfuzz, @Raevus, @Gentlytohear, @Nightwind, @Platinumdream, @Acretosorien, @Xlilm0Nsterx, @Pyrouge, @Jasperwest, @Ptolemyii, @Neohcs, @Humboldt, @Kael1030, @Genziana, @Yewwily, @Oxton, @Ghostingskies, @Raskies, @Zeushatches, @Xiny, @Autopsy, @Kodak, @Tenrecidae, @Clowning, @Dainesarrasri, @Katsuji, @Captainsili, @Zenithdreams, @Virgil, @S0U0A, @Yun, @Thetryhardbanana, @Server, @Shiver, @Airdragon, @Fubuking, @Kriski, @Cyberinfection, @Kothra, @Wylin, @Jeevas, @Randomcheese, @Meadbhb, @Vangeance, @Gumiho, @Brevityis, @Tigressrising, @Comicsans, @Roxion, @Shadowrising, @Xiaoyuetian, @Winter0Sun, @Lordchair, @Simfeetunder, @Vinyamar, @Bluelatios, @Sidegrinder, @Lara8, @Stormjunes, @Parad0Xxy, @Shonaxiii, @Pachirisu, @Finder77, @Thalassatheblue, @Countingchocobos, @Sinha27, @Corneliar, @Alwaysatez, @Jecai, @Panicat, @Zippofeuer, @Vaixation, @Solminol, @Morcegueres, @Lethaldaywalker, @Benuyka, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Sleepyhat, @Hiriachi, @Pseudoscience, @Selah, @Seraphics, @Risenwolf, @Sylvandyr, @Plushstiel, @Wizardry, @Goldencoatl, @Lilybound, @Dewberry, @Mutation, @Neroli, @Umbraglide, @Shar07, @Ancientsecrets, @Wyldangel, @Alnitak50Ori, @Stasha, @Crowvidae, @Moonlitcacti, @Reithya, @Sadistic, @Ronnie1107, @Bugcrimes, @Dakkokki, @Exquisite, @Thekillingedge, @Dd2900, @Nekomimi, @Themagelemon245, @Karneol, @Teletraan, @Tewro, @Scrimshaw, @Errorreporting, @Puggles, @Dwemeri, @Vexelnan, @Wildewinged, @Disillusionist, @Decimata, @Kaichoukai, @Nelsothy, @Dragongirl1031, @Weredogalism, @Aphroditelefay, @Kenorah, @Konekos, @Wahlmur, @Martine, @Elytra, @Leeviathans, @Coparade, @Arcaneidolriots, @Firra, @Raedeshe, @Greywaren, @Ebby172, @Karako, @Bearskull, @Songofsummer, @Silentwanderer, @Lantadyme, @Maiiau, @Thewhitehart, @Violetrenegade, @Darknessfalls, @Flaxen, @Forgranite, @Meadbnb, @Mechanical, @Ganondorf, @Shriekthemighty, @Southfarthing, @Colorfullava, @Anukai, @Grimdarkroxy, @Tempestsea, @Dawnfl1Ghts, @Enivrec, @Pghbekka, @Kikatzu, @Counterklock, @Kvon, @Betaorionis, @Eieru, @Onuo, @Zeco5000, @Chaoyang, @Erevainsgirl, @Sitten1115, @Akirokai, @Crystalitar, @Palebookwyrm, @Iantadyme, @Dreamclaws, @Kazumak, @Cut73Ry, @Dragonpals, @Milesss, @Kittyaoba, @Empyreal, @Indigocat, @Velsim, @Tenworms, @Arianabering, @Ziggythepinhead, @Ikterrin, @Suawansan, @Boatbud, @Nebulastep, @Briar, @Smileytechie, @Dragonfeat, @Springssong, @Lusbiana, @Peachbug, @Pensive, @Queerprince, @Quilliper, @Silvernw, @Teenytk, @Zafirmei, @Mujna, @Phantomwise, @Deladria, @Kellypaladin, @Nirnrootnoises, @Persimmonbird, @8Ooks, @Blazebrem, @Dragonflare92, @Leeleeishere, @Overlyoptimistic, @Probablyalien, @Sublimevoide, @Piccalily0510, @Birdsofwax, @Cycles, @Unelore, @Wanderingturtle, @Starwraith, @Usualuniqueness, @Sockmonkeygerald, @Doniider, @Vrykolakas, @Emmebearpaw, @Capricat, @Lednik, @Punkpinkpower, @Fallenarrow, @Jinjer, @Cordially, @Barbarafett, @Awkwardtrash, @Aikka, @Honeyedbee, @Notion, @Thepurple, @Anastasia0428, @Misweathering, @Imperialrei, @Reroad, @Bardicanor, @Kylaila, @Mangoeclipse, @Astraela, @Scut, @Slaincane, @Suplauren, @Tarshaan, @Megavenusaur, @Thefrogg, @Twistyxrenegade, @Errika, @Snoringhyena, @Nocturnomath, @Cyroku, @Masakisaphir, @Mintea00, @Achromaticspark, @Apocracy, @Twizz, @Azkhar, @Frostmeri, @Oatcrunch, @Rutile, @Swampman, @Apetras, @Cantata, @Katsuokai, @Gloomy, @Templeofsyrinx, @Pameluke, @Seventrials, @Sburbplayer, @Colormancy, @Morenaflame, @Nalrene, @Robotzebra, @Calliborn, @Possessedbirb, @Daviationsss, @Deltadarklight, @Fairycatrainbow, @Undusk, @Wxlfiez, @Aristata, @Mistygold, @Ryulyn, @Akaineko, @Apverr, @Crystaliar, @Sifenke, @Twiggies, @Are, @Browncoatparadox, @Canisa, @Dianamoon, @Bxy26, @Cymothoe, @Juulika, @Leafstarofsky, @Sapphiregalaxy, @Captainanabelle, @Elsu, @Incognitoplayer, @Jadedragon18, @Justiceturtle, @Koyako, @Leucoss, @Magicalgriffin, @Shihana, @Cocolatia, @Varenyky, @Chamilet, @Sunstonephoenix, @Darkwolf133, @Wintercreek, @Chelonaut, @Clockworkworm, @Lynxsideris, @Finalflight, @Joule, @Fidothehoarder, @Fluttering, @Di136M, @Yunling, @Atimeforlions, @Jinger, @Nightsky123, @Quinnelope, @Sylverfyre2003, @Shoydragon, @Ashastello, @Guyincorner, @Driftingdreams, @Lonelyspaceegg[/size]
suFiIRk.png

The winners are drawn!

Without further ado, let's get the winners in start the prize drawing, that's what you've all been waiting for I assume!

All the winners have now been picked out (thank you @Peyp for assisting!) and you can find a video of the winners being drawn here!

To reiterate the rules for the winners:
  • Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!)
  • You have 24 hours to respond!
    • If you do not respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round.
    • If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit!
  • Please ping me when submitting your picks!
  • You will receive a ping when it's your turn to pick!

Round 1
1. Greywaren
2. Shar07
3. Accal1A
4. Kael1030
5. Neroli
6. Winter0Sun
7. Bloomed
8. Mechanical
9. Ern
10. Snaggleclaw

Round 2
1. Wylin
2. Raevus
3. Martine
4. Sylvandyr
5. Wanderingturtle
6. Zenithdreams
7. Laivence
8. Betaorionis
9. Barok
10. Raskies

Round 3
1. Jasperwest
2. Pyrouge
3. Themagelemon245
4. X3X
5. Ruining
6. Unsettling
7. Leeviathans
8. Morrowind
9. Platinumdream
10. Ronnie1107

Round 4
1. Virgil
2. Fieryblood
3. Pghbekka
4. Ghostingskies
5. Simfeetunder
6. Mutation
7. Umbraglide
8. Countingchocobos
9. Venusian
10. Gentlytohear

Round 5 - Going now!
1. Alnitak50Ori
2. Brevityis
3. Thewhitehart
4. Meadbhb
5. Humboldt
6. Counterklock
7. Apocracy
8. Acretosorien
9. Vendrus
10. Mirna

Round 5
1. Nightwind
2. Teletraan
3. Tigressrising
4. Neohcs
5. Lerawrs
6. Purling

VN5trWe.png

Participants: @Easte, @Ruining, @Venusian, @Unsettling, @Accal1A, @Barok, @Bloomed, @Vendrus, @Potatoknish, @X3X, @Laivence, @Morrowind, @Mirna, @Snaggleclaw, @Rulanir, @Fieryblood, @Skycloud, @Flannerie, @Ern, @Purling, @Lerawrs, @Ainsell, @Assshan, @Kargi, @Mindfuzz, @Raevus, @Gentlytohear, @Nightwind, @Platinumdream, @Acretosorien, @Xlilm0Nsterx, @Pyrouge, @Jasperwest, @Ptolemyii, @Neohcs, @Humboldt, @Kael1030, @Genziana, @Yewwily, @Oxton, @Ghostingskies, @Raskies, @Zeushatches, @Xiny, @Autopsy, @Kodak, @Tenrecidae, @Clowning, @Dainesarrasri, @Katsuji, @Captainsili, @Zenithdreams, @Virgil, @S0U0A, @Yun, @Thetryhardbanana, @Server, @Shiver, @Airdragon, @Fubuking, @Kriski, @Cyberinfection, @Kothra, @Wylin, @Jeevas, @Randomcheese, @Meadbhb, @Vangeance, @Gumiho, @Brevityis, @Tigressrising, @Comicsans, @Roxion, @Shadowrising, @Xiaoyuetian, @Winter0Sun, @Lordchair, @Simfeetunder, @Vinyamar, @Bluelatios, @Sidegrinder, @Lara8, @Stormjunes, @Parad0Xxy, @Shonaxiii, @Pachirisu, @Finder77, @Thalassatheblue, @Countingchocobos, @Sinha27, @Corneliar, @Alwaysatez, @Jecai, @Panicat, @Zippofeuer, @Vaixation, @Solminol, @Morcegueres, @Lethaldaywalker, @Benuyka, @Ajgreelyfan3, @Sleepyhat, @Hiriachi, @Pseudoscience, @Selah, @Seraphics, @Risenwolf, @Sylvandyr, @Plushstiel, @Wizardry, @Goldencoatl, @Lilybound, @Dewberry, @Mutation, @Neroli, @Umbraglide, @Shar07, @Ancientsecrets, @Wyldangel, @Alnitak50Ori, @Stasha, @Crowvidae, @Moonlitcacti, @Reithya, @Sadistic, @Ronnie1107, @Bugcrimes, @Dakkokki, @Exquisite, @Thekillingedge, @Dd2900, @Nekomimi, @Themagelemon245, @Karneol, @Teletraan, @Tewro, @Scrimshaw, @Errorreporting, @Puggles, @Dwemeri, @Vexelnan, @Wildewinged, @Disillusionist, @Decimata, @Kaichoukai, @Nelsothy, @Dragongirl1031, @Weredogalism, @Aphroditelefay, @Kenorah, @Konekos, @Wahlmur, @Martine, @Elytra, @Leeviathans, @Coparade, @Arcaneidolriots, @Firra, @Raedeshe, @Greywaren, @Ebby172, @Karako, @Bearskull, @Songofsummer, @Silentwanderer, @Lantadyme, @Maiiau, @Thewhitehart, @Violetrenegade, @Darknessfalls, @Flaxen, @Forgranite, @Meadbnb, @Mechanical, @Ganondorf, @Shriekthemighty, @Southfarthing, @Colorfullava, @Anukai, @Grimdarkroxy, @Tempestsea, @Dawnfl1Ghts, @Enivrec, @Pghbekka, @Kikatzu, @Counterklock, @Kvon, @Betaorionis, @Eieru, @Onuo, @Zeco5000, @Chaoyang, @Erevainsgirl, @Sitten1115, @Akirokai, @Crystalitar, @Palebookwyrm, @Iantadyme, @Dreamclaws, @Kazumak, @Cut73Ry, @Dragonpals, @Milesss, @Kittyaoba, @Empyreal, @Indigocat, @Velsim, @Tenworms, @Arianabering, @Ziggythepinhead, @Ikterrin, @Suawansan, @Boatbud, @Nebulastep, @Briar, @Smileytechie, @Dragonfeat, @Springssong, @Lusbiana, @Peachbug, @Pensive, @Queerprince, @Quilliper, @Silvernw, @Teenytk, @Zafirmei, @Mujna, @Phantomwise, @Deladria, @Kellypaladin, @Nirnrootnoises, @Persimmonbird, @8Ooks, @Blazebrem, @Dragonflare92, @Leeleeishere, @Overlyoptimistic, @Probablyalien, @Sublimevoide, @Piccalily0510, @Birdsofwax, @Cycles, @Unelore, @Wanderingturtle, @Starwraith, @Usualuniqueness, @Sockmonkeygerald, @Doniider, @Vrykolakas, @Emmebearpaw, @Capricat, @Lednik, @Punkpinkpower, @Fallenarrow, @Jinjer, @Cordially, @Barbarafett, @Awkwardtrash, @Aikka, @Honeyedbee, @Notion, @Thepurple, @Anastasia0428, @Misweathering, @Imperialrei, @Reroad, @Bardicanor, @Kylaila, @Mangoeclipse, @Astraela, @Scut, @Slaincane, @Suplauren, @Tarshaan, @Megavenusaur, @Thefrogg, @Twistyxrenegade, @Errika, @Snoringhyena, @Nocturnomath, @Cyroku, @Masakisaphir, @Mintea00, @Achromaticspark, @Apocracy, @Twizz, @Azkhar, @Frostmeri, @Oatcrunch, @Rutile, @Swampman, @Apetras, @Cantata, @Katsuokai, @Gloomy, @Templeofsyrinx, @Pameluke, @Seventrials, @Sburbplayer, @Colormancy, @Morenaflame, @Nalrene, @Robotzebra, @Calliborn, @Possessedbirb, @Daviationsss, @Deltadarklight, @Fairycatrainbow, @Undusk, @Wxlfiez, @Aristata, @Mistygold, @Ryulyn, @Akaineko, @Apverr, @Crystaliar, @Sifenke, @Twiggies, @Are, @Browncoatparadox, @Canisa, @Dianamoon, @Bxy26, @Cymothoe, @Juulika, @Leafstarofsky, @Sapphiregalaxy, @Captainanabelle, @Elsu, @Incognitoplayer, @Jadedragon18, @Justiceturtle, @Koyako, @Leucoss, @Magicalgriffin, @Shihana, @Cocolatia, @Varenyky, @Chamilet, @Sunstonephoenix, @Darkwolf133, @Wintercreek, @Chelonaut, @Clockworkworm, @Lynxsideris, @Finalflight, @Joule, @Fidothehoarder, @Fluttering, @Di136M, @Yunling, @Atimeforlions, @Jinger, @Nightsky123, @Quinnelope, @Sylverfyre2003, @Shoydragon, @Ashastello, @Guyincorner, @Driftingdreams, @Lonelyspaceegg
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22