Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92
@Croissants me, a fool: sweats

I'm so sorry! I'll fix that and set them up to come back now.
@Croissants me, a fool: sweats

I'm so sorry! I'll fix that and set them up to come back now.
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter it is not the first time this has happened :pensive: thank you!
@beanutbutter it is not the first time this has happened :pensive: thank you!
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@DuskofDawn12 @Fulminare @vanadium
Hi, I apologize for getting delayed with sending your fodder back to you! RL got me messed up today in the morning. I am sending them now!
@DuskofDawn12 @Fulminare @vanadium
Hi, I apologize for getting delayed with sending your fodder back to you! RL got me messed up today in the morning. I am sending them now!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@Shiver

pulling out half to send you! will send you the rest once some of these boarders start making their pilgrimage back to ice lol
@Shiver

pulling out half to send you! will send you the rest once some of these boarders start making their pilgrimage back to ice lol
WvICustomRaedeshe.pngqruWQ9Q.png
@Croissants Okay, that should be them all fixed! I'm so sorry again aaaaa
@Croissants Okay, that should be them all fixed! I'm so sorry again aaaaa
britwhalebadge.png
@DuskofDawn12
Sorry for another ping and likely confusion lol. I sent a few CRs and FR thought I'm spamming or something I think, because I'm not allowed to set up more ^^; The rest of your dragons will come via PA, might just be a bit slower because I need to make sure I return the right dragons to the right Icicles!
@DuskofDawn12
Sorry for another ping and likely confusion lol. I sent a few CRs and FR thought I'm spamming or something I think, because I'm not allowed to set up more ^^; The rest of your dragons will come via PA, might just be a bit slower because I need to make sure I return the right dragons to the right Icicles!
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
@beanutbutter got them all, thank you! and no worries :3 the important thing is icedad gets his fod at all
@beanutbutter got them all, thank you! and no worries :3 the important thing is icedad gets his fod at all
WS4dI9K.png k9EUmvc.png remus
they/xe
fr +9
@Rashakiro Hi there! Just wanted to keep you updated- I'm juggling a lot of boarders right now, so I'm going to be posting listings for you as I have space to unden your dragons :) Thanks for boarding with me!
@Rashakiro Hi there! Just wanted to keep you updated- I'm juggling a lot of boarders right now, so I'm going to be posting listings for you as I have space to unden your dragons :) Thanks for boarding with me!
britwhalebadge.png
@beanutbutter

Take your time! I'll be ready whenever :)
@beanutbutter

Take your time! I'll be ready whenever :)
QoTJm7C.pnglvePOiL.gifNRWZIK9.png
@Bearskull @wintrecat @Blushunt @MaryCeleste @Kikatzu

I apparently got out of work earlier than expected lol

I have lined up all of your guests in 1-way PAs!
@Bearskull @wintrecat @Blushunt @MaryCeleste @Kikatzu

I apparently got out of work earlier than expected lol

I have lined up all of your guests in 1-way PAs!
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 91 92