Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Ice's OOF Snowboarding! [Done]
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 92
@Finlandia hello sending over 63 hatchies for den storage as soon as i've filled out the bios with info rip my hands
@Finlandia hello sending over 63 hatchies for den storage as soon as i've filled out the bios with info rip my hands
21402.png - Fae | They/Them

Hatchery
OvXXMvX.png
@DuskofDawn12 - Hello! Sent you CRs with all 20 of your dragons in them. Feel free to accept whenever but I do need to return fodder to another user who currently has them all in my den

@MaryCeleste - I'll send your 17 back whenever DuskofDawn12 empties out my lair spots! Thanks for being patient. Hopefully this wont take too long
@DuskofDawn12 - Hello! Sent you CRs with all 20 of your dragons in them. Feel free to accept whenever but I do need to return fodder to another user who currently has them all in my den

@MaryCeleste - I'll send your 17 back whenever DuskofDawn12 empties out my lair spots! Thanks for being patient. Hopefully this wont take too long
5BIQtmc.png xxxx

- Wind Council

- As Busy as A Bee: Services
- Wishlist
@Tserin
I will start sending dragons back now, but I have very limited lair space, so they will be in smaller batches. (And I will generally mostly send dragons in the early time slot, due to time zones and stuff).
@Tserin
I will start sending dragons back now, but I have very limited lair space, so they will be in smaller batches. (And I will generally mostly send dragons in the early time slot, due to time zones and stuff).
4OQcs93.png
@ArianaBering
My PAs are clear now, so I should be able to take them all tonight.
@ArianaBering
My PAs are clear now, so I should be able to take them all tonight.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@GarbagePal @SilverInky @cantripping@asoryuu @vevesii

Hello! You all are boarding dragons for me in your dens, so this is a heads up for when I'll be on
You're welcome to send while I'm off if you're able! I'll be checking throughout the day anyways hopefully, but definite times are:

now to 6:00 fr time
and then again
16:00 to 20:00 fr time

Thank you again!
@GarbagePal @SilverInky @cantripping@asoryuu @vevesii

Hello! You all are boarding dragons for me in your dens, so this is a heads up for when I'll be on
You're welcome to send while I'm off if you're able! I'll be checking throughout the day anyways hopefully, but definite times are:

now to 6:00 fr time
and then again
16:00 to 20:00 fr time

Thank you again!
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
Morning folks! I'm online and working through my backlog of dragons to exalt. I'm at about ~150 PAs queued up though, so keep in mind that if you send to me RN, it will take me a hot minute.

Edit: as of 6 FR time I am getting ready to go run some errands, I will post again when I am fully back! If you're already queuing, keep at it and I'll pick up before I leave.
Morning folks! I'm online and working through my backlog of dragons to exalt. I'm at about ~150 PAs queued up though, so keep in mind that if you send to me RN, it will take me a hot minute.

Edit: as of 6 FR time I am getting ready to go run some errands, I will post again when I am fully back! If you're already queuing, keep at it and I'll pick up before I leave.
QJ20y3o.png
@Tserin
Okay, that should have been all, thanks!
@Tserin
Okay, that should have been all, thanks!
4OQcs93.png
@TheBirdandtheBow @Tserin @MaryCeleste @soulykins Anyone online now or have estimated time ranges you will when I can return dragons? (Busy day today, trying to prioritize who can take theirs first)
@TheBirdandtheBow @Tserin @MaryCeleste @soulykins Anyone online now or have estimated time ranges you will when I can return dragons? (Busy day today, trying to prioritize who can take theirs first)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald
I'm available now!
@sockmonkeygerald
I'm available now!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin ty! just got another reply, I'll start yours next after I clear some space :)
@Tserin ty! just got another reply, I'll start yours next after I clear some space :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 92