Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] [Still distributing!]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Poke-! It's me, Xizcivia! Just checking out too and I hope you're doing okay there!
Poke-! It's me, Xizcivia! Just checking out too and I hope you're doing okay there!
KJ.jpg
Hey @bamf I hope all is well!

I'm not sure if I was on the ping list, so I just thought I'd pop on here to check.

I'm in no rush, and I hope you're doing well :)

-BullHighlander
Hey @bamf I hope all is well!

I'm not sure if I was on the ping list, so I just thought I'd pop on here to check.

I'm in no rush, and I hope you're doing well :)

-BullHighlander
They/them | Crohn's Warrior | Coffee | Taken | D&D Nerd
@Lansly Haven't been sick for a while, life has just been [i][b]mmm[/b][/i], but thanks for checking in! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I've checked to make sure, but don't worry! You're on the list! @CaffeineAddict Thanks for checking in! Could certainly be doing worse, there's just been quite a bit going on, and it's made things like flightrising difficult to find spoons for. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @BullHighlander Worry not, you're on the list! Love the Corgi vista you've got, by the way! And hey, thanks for checkin' in!
@Lansly
Haven't been sick for a while, life has just been mmm, but thanks for checking in! I've checked to make sure, but don't worry! You're on the list!

@CaffeineAddict
Thanks for checking in! Could certainly be doing worse, there's just been quite a bit going on, and it's made things like flightrising difficult to find spoons for.

@BullHighlander
Worry not, you're on the list! Love the Corgi vista you've got, by the way! And hey, thanks for checkin' in!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
I won't do a ping again since you're online. Good to hear that you have been well and thanks for checking the list. Here's to passing good vibes all around [emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] If you need me for any reason at all, I am at the other corner of FR (in the Coli almost all the time lol).
I won't do a ping again since you're online.

Good to hear that you have been well and thanks for checking the list.
Here's to passing good vibes all around

If you need me for any reason at all, I am at the other corner of FR (in the Coli almost all the time lol).
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
@Bamf

I commented to join the event on page 2 and still haven’t received anything, I don’t recall getting any of the mass pings either, could you please check if I’m on the list? Thanks!
@Bamf

I commented to join the event on page 2 and still haven’t received anything, I don’t recall getting any of the mass pings either, could you please check if I’m on the list? Thanks!
S6WcdoO.png 20gmG6n.gifqrwQwYg.png0wp8z1g.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56