Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] [Still distributing!]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
no worries take your time!
no worries take your time!
@Bamf Hi, I don't think I was pinged during the mass ping. Can you check if I'm on the list?
@Bamf Hi, I don't think I was pinged during the mass ping. Can you check if I'm on the list?
Qe81j53.png
@EverestEcho
oh! update - we found you, and you are indeed on the list! Please let us know if you get this ping!
@EverestEcho
oh! update - we found you, and you are indeed on the list! Please let us know if you get this ping!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf
I got it! I must have missed the original ping, then. Thanks for checking!
@Bamf
I got it! I must have missed the original ping, then. Thanks for checking!
Qe81j53.png
Hello! i just wanted to know is this still ongoing? there's many pages so I understand why its taking long. i just haven't received anything yet so I wanted to know if I was either missed or just haven't been gotten to yet :,)

@bamf
Hello! i just wanted to know is this still ongoing? there's many pages so I understand why its taking long. i just haven't received anything yet so I wanted to know if I was either missed or just haven't been gotten to yet :,)

@bamf
@Xillark
honestly, I think it's because we haven't been gotten to it xD
looking at the 54 pages...
I haven't been gotten to either, so I think it's not because we got skipped :>
@Xillark
honestly, I think it's because we haven't been gotten to it xD
looking at the 54 pages...
I haven't been gotten to either, so I think it's not because we got skipped :>
720d787a082fabd805c2c4a095559d70101c4f02.gif
c8a381f20de8a53e445b48438e2cd943c17ef7a1.gif
ab06705d4be613d29b0dd368d4653fd08dbecd86.gif
722b5d7198051574667fd755170672d7c0a53c3c.gif
c575e5f1a299a1a03c8165376e03272fae4d3416.gif

>
Candlelit Path Exalt Rescue
>Star Quest
>Trading Post here!
>Wishlist!
Fenix.gif
i think its mostly just Bamf running this alone and something this big can easily get overwhelming so they might need to take long breaks and they have life stuff going on. Plus since the tricks are (very cute)art thats also a big undertaking since not everyone can art very fast and can also get overwhelming so we all just have to be patient and wait~
i think its mostly just Bamf running this alone and something this big can easily get overwhelming so they might need to take long breaks and they have life stuff going on. Plus since the tricks are (very cute)art thats also a big undertaking since not everyone can art very fast and can also get overwhelming so we all just have to be patient and wait~
ce73e8fe9e6c77e6619b58654abd74e119ed4cde_128.gif4c12b79ac7b3a7460c9b403454fa1b942a835da3.gifba4b49ddd8ec49574c467e96bb7a5e39e67d867e.gifc4cf2b1383afecf3ee1abef39f05e08daf6ede7c.gif
@Xillark Sorry for the late reply, life has caught up with me a little, as it often does. Yes, items are still being distributed! There's still a good chunk of people left who haven't received their goodies yet, but fortunately not too many when considering the number of participants as a whole! I'll do a final mass ping once all tricks and treats have been delivered, so anyone who hasn't received theirs can contact me if they've been missed! If i do this again this year, I'm definitely going to drag in some outside help, or limit the number of applicants, lmao. I really underestimated how much time it would take to accomplish this. Thanks for checkin' in [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Xillark

Sorry for the late reply, life has caught up with me a little, as it often does. Yes, items are still being distributed!

There's still a good chunk of people left who haven't received their goodies yet, but fortunately not too many when considering the number of participants as a whole! I'll do a final mass ping once all tricks and treats have been delivered, so anyone who hasn't received theirs can contact me if they've been missed!

If i do this again this year, I'm definitely going to drag in some outside help, or limit the number of applicants, lmao. I really underestimated how much time it would take to accomplish this.

Thanks for checkin' in

VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf Your perseverance is impressive! [emoji=fae star] So many tricks and treats to deliver all by yourself. :O By the way, send me a message if you do decide to do this again this year! Depending on how free/hectic my schedule ends up being, I'd love to get dragged in as outside help! :3
@Bamf
Your perseverance is impressive! So many tricks and treats to deliver all by yourself. :O

By the way, send me a message if you do decide to do this again this year! Depending on how free/hectic my schedule ends up being, I'd love to get dragged in as outside help! :3
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@Bamf

Hi just checking in on you. Thanks a bunch for updates. I been patiently waiting but I've joined the event on page 21 when it was active and hosted by you, but you've missed me on the list and the pinglist. D:
Hope you're ok and get well soon if still sick.
@Bamf

Hi just checking in on you. Thanks a bunch for updates. I been patiently waiting but I've joined the event on page 21 when it was active and hosted by you, but you've missed me on the list and the pinglist. D:
Hope you're ok and get well soon if still sick.
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56