Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Closed] [Still distributing!]
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Trick or Treat!
Trick or Treat!
@Catridingadragon

Hello! Please refer to the post here!

@CheshireFrown

Unfortunately the entry period for this giveaway has already ended. Please feel to check in next year, and thanks for stopping by!
@Catridingadragon

Hello! Please refer to the post here!

@CheshireFrown

Unfortunately the entry period for this giveaway has already ended. Please feel to check in next year, and thanks for stopping by!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf

Hi! Just checking if there's an update since 11/24. Hope you're feeling better!
@Bamf

Hi! Just checking if there's an update since 11/24. Hope you're feeling better!
I haven't go anything yet, just a reminder^^"
I haven't go anything yet, just a reminder^^"
KJ.jpg
@Xizcivia Everyone will be pinged again once all prizes have (presumably) been distributed! If anyone has not received their prize when the final group ping has been sent out, then there may have been a problem. Until then, It may be a while yet for some to receive their prize (or trick), so please don't worry, and no need for reminders! Thanks for checkin' in, though! @MorimotoRei I am feeling better, thank you! Unfortunately, I'm just prone to it, and being busy with work over the holiday season isn't helping, haha. I appreciate the check-in! [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1] @IncognitoPlayer Thanks for your patience! You definitely entered the giveaway while we were accepting participants, and it appears as though your username was entered correctly... to be safe, we've re-entered your username, though! Please let me know if you've received this ping!
@Xizcivia
Everyone will be pinged again once all prizes have (presumably) been distributed! If anyone has not received their prize when the final group ping has been sent out, then there may have been a problem. Until then, It may be a while yet for some to receive their prize (or trick), so please don't worry, and no need for reminders! Thanks for checkin' in, though!

@MorimotoRei
I am feeling better, thank you! Unfortunately, I'm just prone to it, and being busy with work over the holiday season isn't helping, haha. I appreciate the check-in!

@IncognitoPlayer
Thanks for your patience! You definitely entered the giveaway while we were accepting participants, and it appears as though your username was entered correctly... to be safe, we've re-entered your username, though! Please let me know if you've received this ping!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@DeckOfAces
This ping is just to make sure we have you down correctly in our list. Please let us know if you receive it!
@DeckOfAces
This ping is just to make sure we have you down correctly in our list. Please let us know if you receive it!
VZZZG9B.png
G Is The Magic Number
(They/Them)
@Bamf, got it! Thank you!
@Bamf, got it! Thank you!
Take your time, friend. This is pretty big.
I was wondering why I hadn't gotten mine yet lol
Take your time, friend. This is pretty big.
I was wondering why I hadn't gotten mine yet lol
Remember to aim for the moon, for even if you miss, you will land among the stars
Yeah, at 54 pages I absolutely understand why I haven't gotten mine as well. No worries here.
Yeah, at 54 pages I absolutely understand why I haven't gotten mine as well. No worries here.
Auction Guide pixel_cat_skull_facing_right_by_asralore-dbgee5t.pngLantern-_2.pngpixel_cat_skull_facing_left_by_asralore-dbgeebi.png Full Wishlist
@bamf

Hi, just checking in as the last update I see was on 12/8 and I haven't heard anything new. Totally understand taking on all this by yourself taking a while. ^_^;
@bamf

Hi, just checking in as the last update I see was on 12/8 and I haven't heard anything new. Totally understand taking on all this by yourself taking a while. ^_^;
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56