Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Masked’s free rescue[special eyes]
1 2 3 4 5
@StrawberryPie714

AHH, I didn’t notice you sent anything yesterday! I’m terribly sorry jdhhdgdg.
I’ll send em’ over in a sec!
@StrawberryPie714

AHH, I didn’t notice you sent anything yesterday! I’m terribly sorry jdhhdgdg.
I’ll send em’ over in a sec!
rwQOJzgr_o.png
Hi, I am newbie... Still learning. Thank you!
0oo4mUI.png
ZVpCPil.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3112749/1
Dragon name: Unnamed
Dragon number: 70939811
(Optional) what are your plans for them?: world domination I'm on a long conquest to gather five males and five females of each and every species. As it stands, I have no male gaoler, so when he comes of age, I plan to breed him.

Dragon name: Unnamed
Dragon number: 70939811
(Optional) what are your plans for them?: world domination I'm on a long conquest to gather five males and five females of each and every species. As it stands, I have no male gaoler, so when he comes of age, I plan to breed him.

czvyLcs.png I can't believe it.. I'm on a forum signature!!!!
Don't mind me, just dropping by for a friendly bump!
Don't mind me, just dropping by for a friendly bump!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@eleanorr [quote] 3. You have to [b]give them[/b] a name when claiming. I don’t want a bunch of [b]unnamed[/b] in the parent’s lineage. 5. Each dragon has a number assigned to them [b](not id)[/b], that’s how i tell who’s who. 7. Please fill out the form, and do it [b]properly[/b]. 8. [b]I will not send any dragons if you fail to fill the form properly or don’t have the space. If you re-order with the properly filled out form and space for the new dragon, or fill out a holding tank form instead, Then I will send[/b].[/quote]
@eleanorr
Quote:
3. You have to give them a name when claiming. I don’t want a bunch of unnamed in the parent’s lineage.

5. Each dragon has a number assigned to them (not id), that’s how i tell who’s who.

7. Please fill out the form, and do it properly.

8. I will not send any dragons if you fail to fill the form properly or don’t have the space. If you re-order with the properly filled out form and space for the new dragon, or fill out a holding tank form instead, Then I will send.
rwQOJzgr_o.png
@StrawberryPie714 [quote name="StrawberryPie714" date="2021-07-23 06:45:38" ] Hi, I am newbie... Still learning. Thank you! [/quote] It’s alright! It was completely my fault I didn’t notice the notification!
@StrawberryPie714
StrawberryPie714 wrote on 2021-07-23 06:45:38:

It’s alright! It was completely my fault I didn’t notice the notification!
rwQOJzgr_o.png
don't mind me, just passing by for a friendly bump!
don't mind me, just passing by for a friendly bump!
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bump [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/422944557085229068/868502098743001128/image0.jpg[/img]
Bump
image0.jpg
rwQOJzgr_o.png
@maskedshark I would like to have this lil boy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71917497][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719175/71917497_350.png[/img][/url] Dragon name: Labaw Dragon number: 1 (Optional) what are your plans for them?: Put him in a coliseum team, breed him with my own ridgeback when he's old enough and I'd also make him part of my clan's lore.
@maskedshark I would like to have this lil boy

71917497_350.png

Dragon name: Labaw
Dragon number: 1
(Optional) what are your plans for them?: Put him in a coliseum team, breed him with my own ridgeback when he's old enough and I'd also make him part of my clan's lore.
@Soryel
Lovely! I’ll send them over shortly!
@Soryel
Lovely! I’ll send them over shortly!
rwQOJzgr_o.png
1 2 3 4 5