Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Sornieth Hunger Games (Finished)
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46
(bloodbath)
Cherry looked around. The environment wasn't ideal. He knew ice territory well, but his black scales would be very noticeable among pinks and icy blues. There were 23 dragons around him, all of whom probably wanted him dead. He decided to run for now - better to face them on his own terms, when he was better prepared.

(Day 1)
Cherry came across a dark purple spiral, who was trying to tend to some cuts. Cherry didn’t want to risk injury this early on, so he suggested a truce. After some negotiating, Cherry showed him an herb that would help with his cuts in exchange for some food.
(bloodbath)
Cherry looked around. The environment wasn't ideal. He knew ice territory well, but his black scales would be very noticeable among pinks and icy blues. There were 23 dragons around him, all of whom probably wanted him dead. He decided to run for now - better to face them on his own terms, when he was better prepared.

(Day 1)
Cherry came across a dark purple spiral, who was trying to tend to some cuts. Cherry didn’t want to risk injury this early on, so he suggested a truce. After some negotiating, Cherry showed him an herb that would help with his cuts in exchange for some food.
Qe81j53.png
@POTaDOS's Princess (Y rp)
@Dragonlover858's Adelram (Y rp)
@Ascar's Pride (Y rp)
@0BirdMasta0's Vermello (Y rp)
@Sterlingstars's Cyan (Y rp)
@vixentail's Azar (Y rp)
@pandakitty1's Cerulean (Y rp)
@LeonidasOfAstora's Gael (Y rp)
@Mcyt's Flora (Y rp)
@Firedragona's Hunter (Y rp)
@Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp)
@EverestEcho's Cherry (Y rp)
@StarlitBreath's Ghost (Y rp)
@Azureus's Halloran (Y rp)

@UncleLarry's Coravell (N rp)
@IBeeJuliana's Koa (N rp)
@kellers's Jason (N rp)
@Niftie's Maelon (N rp)
@CrowHarlequin's Atraiu (N rp)
@theobear's Ruin (N rp)
@EntropicThyme's Coldsnap (N rp)
@JuniperTooth's Athos (N rp)
@K4gryffindor's Ajax (N rp)
@LeafstarOfSky's WaterWielder (N rp)

Night 1

Athos is awoken by nightmares.

Coldsnap and Ruin run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Cyan convinces Atraiu to snuggle with her.

Cherry tries to sing himself to sleep.

Adelram convinces Koa to snuggle with him.

WaterWielder thinks about winning.

Princess, Gael, Azar, and Jason form a suicide pact, killing themselves.

Maelon thinks about home.

Vermello screams for help.

Coravell, Hunter, and Cerulean cheerfully sing songs together.

Avrae lets Flora into her shelter.

Halloran sets up camp for the night.
@POTaDOS's Princess (Y rp)
@Dragonlover858's Adelram (Y rp)
@Ascar's Pride (Y rp)
@0BirdMasta0's Vermello (Y rp)
@Sterlingstars's Cyan (Y rp)
@vixentail's Azar (Y rp)
@pandakitty1's Cerulean (Y rp)
@LeonidasOfAstora's Gael (Y rp)
@Mcyt's Flora (Y rp)
@Firedragona's Hunter (Y rp)
@Mollusk's Avrae (Y rp)
@EverestEcho's Cherry (Y rp)
@StarlitBreath's Ghost (Y rp)
@Azureus's Halloran (Y rp)

@UncleLarry's Coravell (N rp)
@IBeeJuliana's Koa (N rp)
@kellers's Jason (N rp)
@Niftie's Maelon (N rp)
@CrowHarlequin's Atraiu (N rp)
@theobear's Ruin (N rp)
@EntropicThyme's Coldsnap (N rp)
@JuniperTooth's Athos (N rp)
@K4gryffindor's Ajax (N rp)
@LeafstarOfSky's WaterWielder (N rp)

Night 1

Athos is awoken by nightmares.

Coldsnap and Ruin run into each other and decide to truce for the night.

Cyan convinces Atraiu to snuggle with her.

Cherry tries to sing himself to sleep.

Adelram convinces Koa to snuggle with him.

WaterWielder thinks about winning.

Princess, Gael, Azar, and Jason form a suicide pact, killing themselves.

Maelon thinks about home.

Vermello screams for help.

Coravell, Hunter, and Cerulean cheerfully sing songs together.

Avrae lets Flora into her shelter.

Halloran sets up camp for the night.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
@Sterlingstars [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70653666][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/706537/70653666p.png[/img][/url] "I didn't craft this, it's certainly too impresive for me," Seko responded with humor twinkling in his eyes. "I believe the previous owners hired an advanced technological smith, though I couldn't imagine someone coming up with something like this and not selling it everywhere." Seko's words were truth. Umrtia had only told him that they found a 'private freelancer', but given the mysteriousness of the tundra, Seko was sure he wasn't getting a complete story. Not that he cared. At the mention of what it felt to wake from the simulation, the sparkle in Seko's eyes dimmed. "It's a bit of a shock," Seko said, his voice a bit softer. "The simulation is one of the realest things I've felt, it was very hard to distinguish reality from falsity. It truly is some brilliant innovation." Seko glanced down at the viewing screen, letting it distract him as more dragons died. A sad handful of deaths.
@Sterlingstars
70653666p.png
"I didn't craft this, it's certainly too impresive for me," Seko responded with humor twinkling in his eyes. "I believe the previous owners hired an advanced technological smith, though I couldn't imagine someone coming up with something like this and not selling it everywhere."
Seko's words were truth. Umrtia had only told him that they found a 'private freelancer', but given the mysteriousness of the tundra, Seko was sure he wasn't getting a complete story. Not that he cared.

At the mention of what it felt to wake from the simulation, the sparkle in Seko's eyes dimmed. "It's a bit of a shock," Seko said, his voice a bit softer. "The simulation is one of the realest things I've felt, it was very hard to distinguish reality from falsity. It truly is some brilliant innovation." Seko glanced down at the viewing screen, letting it distract him as more dragons died. A sad handful of deaths.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68935380][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/689354/68935380.png[/img][/url] Vermello stares down the shiny black metal. His claws move with deadly efficiency, running down the steep glass sides. His eyes are focused. Everything in his world revolves around this. But he can't do it. He's given up. He's thrown it at the ground. "Someone help" He screams out into the void, then adds at a whisper's volume: "I can't get the pickles open..."
68935380.png
Vermello stares down the shiny black metal.
His claws move with deadly efficiency, running down the steep glass sides.
His eyes are focused.
Everything in his world revolves around this.
But he can't do it.
He's given up. He's thrown it at the ground.
"Someone help"
He screams out into the void, then adds at a whisper's volume:
"I can't get the pickles open..."
i'm trying my best
ePOliyb.pngFObX7rS.pngBb9XFYa.png
thank you for your patience
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71700065][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/717001/71700065.png[/img][/url] @pandakitty1 Hunter grinned and laughed. "Ok Cerulean, let's sing this one; [i] We are the dragons of the big blue forests, We are the only oneeeee We are the dragons of the great green sea, We will have lots of funnnnnn We are the dragons of the great red 'canos, We are the only oneeeeee We are the dragon of the black back wod, We will have lots of funnnnnn!"[/i] Hunter snorted at the cringy song. What should we sing next?
71700065.png
@pandakitty1
Hunter grinned and laughed.
"Ok Cerulean, let's sing this one;

We are the dragons of the big blue forests,
We are the only oneeeee
We are the dragons of the great green sea,
We will have lots of funnnnnn

We are the dragons of the great red 'canos,
We are the only oneeeeee
We are the dragon of the black back wod,
We will have lots of funnnnnn!"

Hunter snorted at the cringy song.
What should we sing next?
27150.png
x Quix -- he/him
x Pixilart @Quixilver
x Wishlist

| x Category Give/Get
| x INTJ
| x Artist
((Hoo, been a bit busy lately. I see an... Unfortunate event has occurred. I definitely don't know how to roleplay this as Gael, at least in this scenario without ditching his character completely. The pickle joke got me far harder than it should have, that was great.))

Gael sprinted away from the Cornucopia as soon as the game commenced, deciding it would be better to play it safe in the beginning. He immediately hears the carnage behind him, through what sounds like two dragons perishing. Looks like I made the right decision-, he thinks to himself, before immediately losing track. Was that an explosion? The blast rang in his ears. Quite a powerful one too, from the volume... Shadowbinder's Tears, this is turning out to be interesting.

Upon reaching a decent location, Gael decides to set up a makeshift den. Near some pine trees and a chilled, partially slush river, he begins to dig out a den into the side of a bank. The sun's reflection on the snow and ice laden ground is blinding to him. He's lived in the marshes and groves of the Tangled Wood for his entire life, and rarely traveled away from it. As he layed down the finishing touches, he felt hunger set in after his hard work. Now for the best part... He thought to himself with a smile, recollecting his childhood and hunting with Zinnia under Xarthos and Count, before moving on the prowl.

((Rip the run, will try and roleplay in the lobby after? Genuinely don't know how to do what the randomizer dictated.))
((Hoo, been a bit busy lately. I see an... Unfortunate event has occurred. I definitely don't know how to roleplay this as Gael, at least in this scenario without ditching his character completely. The pickle joke got me far harder than it should have, that was great.))

Gael sprinted away from the Cornucopia as soon as the game commenced, deciding it would be better to play it safe in the beginning. He immediately hears the carnage behind him, through what sounds like two dragons perishing. Looks like I made the right decision-, he thinks to himself, before immediately losing track. Was that an explosion? The blast rang in his ears. Quite a powerful one too, from the volume... Shadowbinder's Tears, this is turning out to be interesting.

Upon reaching a decent location, Gael decides to set up a makeshift den. Near some pine trees and a chilled, partially slush river, he begins to dig out a den into the side of a bank. The sun's reflection on the snow and ice laden ground is blinding to him. He's lived in the marshes and groves of the Tangled Wood for his entire life, and rarely traveled away from it. As he layed down the finishing touches, he felt hunger set in after his hard work. Now for the best part... He thought to himself with a smile, recollecting his childhood and hunting with Zinnia under Xarthos and Count, before moving on the prowl.

((Rip the run, will try and roleplay in the lobby after? Genuinely don't know how to do what the randomizer dictated.))
y4B7Hb2.png5G1dR62.png
@Mcyt
As promised, Avrae takes the first watch with her new group. Then, once her shift ends and she has woken the next dragon, she parts from them. They helped her today, true, but she doesn't trust them not to turn on her as soon as she's asleep.

She quickly finds a suitable shelter, and resolves not to let anyone else in. And then she sees Flora, and her maternal instincts won't allow her to leave one so young without shelter in a place like this
@Mcyt
As promised, Avrae takes the first watch with her new group. Then, once her shift ends and she has woken the next dragon, she parts from them. They helped her today, true, but she doesn't trust them not to turn on her as soon as she's asleep.

She quickly finds a suitable shelter, and resolves not to let anyone else in. And then she sees Flora, and her maternal instincts won't allow her to leave one so young without shelter in a place like this
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
((@LeonidasofAstora @vixentail Maybe we can brainstorm? Or skip over to RP in the lobby. My thought was either making a pact to try and win sponsors/alter the game? But yeah, that's a tough one to work with honestly. I don't see Princess going the defeatist route this early on, or that would be a potential motivation.))
((@LeonidasofAstora @vixentail Maybe we can brainstorm? Or skip over to RP in the lobby. My thought was either making a pact to try and win sponsors/alter the game? But yeah, that's a tough one to work with honestly. I don't see Princess going the defeatist route this early on, or that would be a potential motivation.))
((I like how there are wholesome, and murder-related stuff happening. Amazing.))

Flora lies on the tree, it was starting to be uncomfortable. She frowned. Her slingshot was only a few inches away from her. Sure, she was secured from harm. After all, she had a slingshot for a weapon, and a spot where her appearance was completely covered. which isn't bad, if she had to be honest. She groggily stood up, her feet numb from sitting for hours. Her body was somewhat tensed at the thought of getting attacked then losing the game, what if she got surprised attacked? That would be horrible. She wasn't scared of getting murdered, she just wanted victory.

She would walk through the forest, while she would attempt to secure herself from any surprise attacks. She would prefer encountering the dragon-person rather than them surprise attacking her by jumping out a bush, or any other ways a dragon could think of. The winds go by, hitting her soft scales. It was a cold night and Flora would start to shiver. She could possibly die from it.

@Mollusk
As she walked, she approached a dragon from afar. From the looks of it, it seemed like the dragon had found shelter. Lucky them. Flora was already miles away from her original shelter, she could get attacked by some dragon if she even tried to go back. She would manage a unsure expression, however, she decided to do it just for the sake of surviving. She assumed it was okay, she was normal with being around people. Though, one thing shot her, trust. Trust, sure she was okay with being around people but this game has no dragons she could trust. She took one last thought.

She slowly approaches the mirror. She trusted her guts. She gestured to sit beside the mirror. She uttered a "Hi" to the dragon beside her. This interaction reminded her of how a few others she decided to interact to would start treating her like a baby, it was awful and didn't want it to happened again. She forced a smile to the mirror. "Could I possibly stay here?" She didn't hesitant to ask so.
((I like how there are wholesome, and murder-related stuff happening. Amazing.))

Flora lies on the tree, it was starting to be uncomfortable. She frowned. Her slingshot was only a few inches away from her. Sure, she was secured from harm. After all, she had a slingshot for a weapon, and a spot where her appearance was completely covered. which isn't bad, if she had to be honest. She groggily stood up, her feet numb from sitting for hours. Her body was somewhat tensed at the thought of getting attacked then losing the game, what if she got surprised attacked? That would be horrible. She wasn't scared of getting murdered, she just wanted victory.

She would walk through the forest, while she would attempt to secure herself from any surprise attacks. She would prefer encountering the dragon-person rather than them surprise attacking her by jumping out a bush, or any other ways a dragon could think of. The winds go by, hitting her soft scales. It was a cold night and Flora would start to shiver. She could possibly die from it.

@Mollusk
As she walked, she approached a dragon from afar. From the looks of it, it seemed like the dragon had found shelter. Lucky them. Flora was already miles away from her original shelter, she could get attacked by some dragon if she even tried to go back. She would manage a unsure expression, however, she decided to do it just for the sake of surviving. She assumed it was okay, she was normal with being around people. Though, one thing shot her, trust. Trust, sure she was okay with being around people but this game has no dragons she could trust. She took one last thought.

She slowly approaches the mirror. She trusted her guts. She gestured to sit beside the mirror. She uttered a "Hi" to the dragon beside her. This interaction reminded her of how a few others she decided to interact to would start treating her like a baby, it was awful and didn't want it to happened again. She forced a smile to the mirror. "Could I possibly stay here?" She didn't hesitant to ask so.
@Mcyt

Avrae wants to refuse Flora, she really does. But Flora is little and looks so cold, and Avrae remembers what that was like. She nods her head in acknowledgement, scoots over to make room, and lifts a wing to indicate that Flora can hide under it, if she so wishes. She's small enough that Avrae suspects she can completely obscure the tiny Veilspun with her wing, which will give them the benefit of surprise, should someone attempt to catch them in the night.
@Mcyt

Avrae wants to refuse Flora, she really does. But Flora is little and looks so cold, and Avrae remembers what that was like. She nods her head in acknowledgement, scoots over to make room, and lifts a wing to indicate that Flora can hide under it, if she so wishes. She's small enough that Avrae suspects she can completely obscure the tiny Veilspun with her wing, which will give them the benefit of surprise, should someone attempt to catch them in the night.
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 45 46