Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Guess that egg's colors! (Ended)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump! One more day left to join after today!
Bump! One more day left to join after today!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
This bio will be updated eventually!
Bump!
Bump!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump! This is the last day to join!
Bump! This is the last day to join!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Bump!
Bump!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Last bump before I go to bed! You have until around 5:00-5:30 server time tomorrow to join!
Last bump before I go to bed! You have until around 5:00-5:30 server time tomorrow to join!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Primary: Moss
Secondary: Cream
Tertiary (optional): Sanguine
Breed (optional): Fae

Excited for the egg hatching!
Primary: Moss
Secondary: Cream
Tertiary (optional): Sanguine
Breed (optional): Fae

Excited for the egg hatching!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
@Meowruff
Welcome! I will add your guess to the spreadsheet!
@Meowruff
Welcome! I will add your guess to the spreadsheet!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
Alright, so the raffle has ended! I will hatch the egg and figure out who was closest and all that other stuff! Hopefully shouldn't take too long!
Alright, so the raffle has ended! I will hatch the egg and figure out who was closest and all that other stuff! Hopefully shouldn't take too long!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
[center][size=7]The Egg has Hatched![/size][/center] ----- [center]Hatching day pinglist: @Aquellla @VanceRuth @Festivoog @Rvan @Orbeez[/center] ----- [center]Here is the hatchling: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70575595][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/705756/70575595_350.png[/img][/url] A [s]very ugly[/s] beautiful Forest/Sunshine/Indigo Mirror! He is one of a kind, and really reminds me of a second coming of Gengyar, and could possibly be the second ugliest dragon ever. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uYyvhAeaSXg2T-BZP5gTpo0u-yvDND1LLJ8IIew-2ag/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet for reference of how I counted things up.[/url] Basically I just calculated how far off the primary and secondary colors were, added them together, and chose the top five numbers that were closest! [b]Remember, I will ONLY draw dragons![/b] Here are the winners: In first place: @Festivoog! You guessed Peridot/Taupe, which was the closest to the primary and secondary by quite a bit! You get 3 fullbodies/permababies in pockets and 2 headshots/busts of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you also get to name the dragon! In second place: @GrumpyKettle! You guessed Latte/Moss, which is, while not extremely close, a really good guess in these terms! You get 2 fullbodies/permababies in pockets and 1 headshot/bust of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you get to provide a lore prompt for the dragon so I can write lore for it! In third place: @Self! You guessed Tarnish/Lemon, which was a pretty good guess! You get 1 fullbody/permababy in a pocket and 1 headshot/bust of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you get to make a scry for the dragon so I can waste money on it! In fourth place: @Meowruff! You guessed Moss/Cream! Your primary color guess was really good! You get 1 fullbody/permababy in a pocket of any dragon from your lair/den or an OC, and you get to make an outfit for the dragon so I can waste even more money on it! And finally, in fifth place: @Doozie! You guessed Carmine/Bronze! Your secondary color guess was really close! You get 1 headshot/bust of any dragon from your lair/den or an OC, and you get to draw the dragon if you'd like! You can ask me to make a line art/base for you so all you have to do is color it if you want! We didn't have anybody guess the tertiary color correctly, but we did have three users who guessed the breed correctly: @Mistyleaf123 @ViperidaeX @Islet You will get a headshot/bust of any of your dragons! When redeeming art, feel free to PM me! Just label the message! You don't have to redeem them all at once, and if anything, it is preferred that you don't use up all of the art at once, so it doesn't take me as long! [size=6]Thank you everyone who participated!
The Egg has Hatched!

Hatching day pinglist: @Aquellla @VanceRuth @Festivoog @Rvan @Orbeez

Here is the hatchling:
70575595_350.png
A very ugly beautiful Forest/Sunshine/Indigo Mirror! He is one of a kind, and really reminds me of a second coming of Gengyar, and could possibly be the second ugliest dragon ever.

Spreadsheet for reference of how I counted things up. Basically I just calculated how far off the primary and secondary colors were, added them together, and chose the top five numbers that were closest!

Remember, I will ONLY draw dragons!

Here are the winners:

In first place: @Festivoog! You guessed Peridot/Taupe, which was the closest to the primary and secondary by quite a bit! You get 3 fullbodies/permababies in pockets and 2 headshots/busts of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you also get to name the dragon!

In second place: @GrumpyKettle! You guessed Latte/Moss, which is, while not extremely close, a really good guess in these terms! You get 2 fullbodies/permababies in pockets and 1 headshot/bust of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you get to provide a lore prompt for the dragon so I can write lore for it!

In third place: @Self! You guessed Tarnish/Lemon, which was a pretty good guess! You get 1 fullbody/permababy in a pocket and 1 headshot/bust of any dragons from your lair/den or OCs of your choice, and you get to make a scry for the dragon so I can waste money on it!

In fourth place: @Meowruff! You guessed Moss/Cream! Your primary color guess was really good! You get 1 fullbody/permababy in a pocket of any dragon from your lair/den or an OC, and you get to make an outfit for the dragon so I can waste even more money on it!

And finally, in fifth place: @Doozie! You guessed Carmine/Bronze! Your secondary color guess was really close! You get 1 headshot/bust of any dragon from your lair/den or an OC, and you get to draw the dragon if you'd like! You can ask me to make a line art/base for you so all you have to do is color it if you want!

We didn't have anybody guess the tertiary color correctly, but we did have three users who guessed the breed correctly:
@Mistyleaf123
@ViperidaeX
@Islet
You will get a headshot/bust of any of your dragons!

When redeeming art, feel free to PM me! Just label the message! You don't have to redeem them all at once, and if anything, it is preferred that you don't use up all of the art at once, so it doesn't take me as long!

Thank you everyone who participated!
they_them.png
mlHpBMC.png
pyAp3dI.png
a0f1jaz.png
fDseSl9.png
2zqBVe2.png
ldIARQG.gif
irgle7Z.png
QM8NdoT.png
Ls3JHnG.png
GJVtuPg.png
FObX7rS.png
fkWjutW.png
[center][font=georgia][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=24&winggene=58&wings=46&auth=37265860493ea576678a374c682a913611d37b05&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=34858616224707fd0a0d385b0b62b167dddb76e6&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Hmm he is pretty difficult… good luck with that! And congrats to the winners!! [emoji=firework size=1]
dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=21&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=24&winggene=58&wings=46&auth=37265860493ea576678a374c682a913611d37b05&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=15&breed=3&element=7&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=112&tertgene=18&winggene=13&wings=46&auth=34858616224707fd0a0d385b0b62b167dddb76e6&dummyext=prev.png

Hmm he is pretty difficult… good luck with that!
And congrats to the winners!!
5xg1ugo.jpg yRspICZ.jpg zZZvRbm.jpg

Formerly TheAquaWaves
Username has 3 L’s
Check spelling before pinging!
- Tumblr
- 100 Hatch Challenge
- Selling Lore+Art Dragons!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8