Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Summer - Permababies
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
[center][b]Entry[/b][/center] ----- Tell us something you love about Summer [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] There's so much to do (if Covid wasn't a thing) ! Festivals, farmers markets, etc. Tell us what you enjoyed about today [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Being able to wake up to a giant floof Tell us something you are looking forward to [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] Playing some games with friends Ping a friend with something you love about them [b]= 3 Tickets Each[/b] @stopboorider makes such amazing Veil noodle art! I adore it and I'd highly recommend checking it out! Absolutely delicious :P Tell us about a dragon you love [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66934810][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/669349/66934810_350.png[/img][/url] She is my first permababy and my first Primal that I've ever received! She is the absolute baby of the clan and I adore her to bits Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like [b]= 10 Tickets Each[/b] The dog days of summer refer to weeks between July 3 and August 11. These are the hottest days of summer. It’s called dog days not because the temperature can make you pant like a dog; the days were named after the Dog Star Sirius, which rises around this time. Ancient people blamed the star and associated it with war, diseases and disaster
Entry

Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each
There's so much to do (if Covid wasn't a thing) ! Festivals, farmers markets, etc.

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
Being able to wake up to a giant floof

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
Playing some games with friends

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@stopboorider makes such amazing Veil noodle art! I adore it and I'd highly recommend checking it out! Absolutely delicious :P

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
66934810_350.png
She is my first permababy and my first Primal that I've ever received! She is the absolute baby of the clan and I adore her to bits

Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each
The dog days of summer refer to weeks between July 3 and August 11. These are the hottest days of summer. It’s called dog days not because the temperature can make you pant like a dog; the days were named after the Dog Star Sirius, which rises around this time. Ancient people blamed the star and associated it with war, diseases and disaster
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gif
Raffle question -- other the "OTHER ENTRIES" section, is the number next to each item name the number you're still looking for, or the number you'll trade for the specified amount of tickets? (So using burrowing porcupines as an example, if i give you all 99, is that 6 tickets in total i get, or 99x6 tickets total i get?)
Raffle question -- other the "OTHER ENTRIES" section, is the number next to each item name the number you're still looking for, or the number you'll trade for the specified amount of tickets? (So using burrowing porcupines as an example, if i give you all 99, is that 6 tickets in total i get, or 99x6 tickets total i get?)
Aikka_commission_a_little_brighter.gif FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
YMPbu9R.png
Previously a nest host for Active Nest Rentals 2.0!
Not having schoolwork and having continual waterfights B-)

A had a violin lesson, learning to play Canon in D ^^

Playing Canon in D well? xD

@Purpose Lookie here! Anyways, you know why you get this ping today, and you know that you are literally my best friend, and you are awesome. In every way. There's no narrowing it down.

My profile dragon is my first self-bred wind primal! Isn't she gorgeous? B-)

Give us a fun fact about June or Summer = 10 Tickets Each
Up here in Alaska, the first of June in my very disclosed area gets 21 hours of sunlight in a day. And contrary to the popular myth, it gets very warm. The river outside of my home is warmer than the oceans of Hawaii because the sun is heating them so often, and so swimming is awesome xD
Not having schoolwork and having continual waterfights B-)

A had a violin lesson, learning to play Canon in D ^^

Playing Canon in D well? xD

@Purpose Lookie here! Anyways, you know why you get this ping today, and you know that you are literally my best friend, and you are awesome. In every way. There's no narrowing it down.

My profile dragon is my first self-bred wind primal! Isn't she gorgeous? B-)

Give us a fun fact about June or Summer = 10 Tickets Each
Up here in Alaska, the first of June in my very disclosed area gets 21 hours of sunlight in a day. And contrary to the popular myth, it gets very warm. The river outside of my home is warmer than the oceans of Hawaii because the sun is heating them so often, and so swimming is awesome xD
tttttttt
tttttt 9zsjRTm.png ttt
ttt B E L I E F ttt
======================================
ODP Hatchery Following the Wind
======================================
ttt lwHsGwD.gif
@Aikka

It has been a while since I checked the AH and made sure everything made sense but I have now updated the list below. Each 1 burrowing porcupines is worth 12 tickets.

FOOD - MEAT
FOOD - SEAFOOD
FOOD - PLANTS
MATERIALS
@Aikka

It has been a while since I checked the AH and made sure everything made sense but I have now updated the list below. Each 1 burrowing porcupines is worth 12 tickets.

FOOD - MEAT
FOOD - SEAFOOD
FOOD - PLANTS
MATERIALS
@Realtallrat

Their pronouns are sprout/sprouts that is adorable T__T !!
@Realtallrat

Their pronouns are sprout/sprouts that is adorable T__T !!
[b]Tell us something you love about Summer [/b] i absolutely love summer when all my favorite seafood places open up and i get to go to the beach. its weird but i love the smell of the ocean - even the smell of the marsh. i love cookouts and the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the road and all the fairs. ;A; i hope to be able to enjoy more of my favorite things this year. [b]Tell us what you enjoyed about today [/b] today i got my first vaccination! plus i got to play with my brother's new puppy. ;A; his name is sir reginald. (like from the umbrella academy). he was adorable and a puppy really makes every day better. [b]Tell us something you are looking forward to [/b] camping! (well glamping i am too old to sleep on the ground now) we're going to go camping on the coast and it just is nice to finally get a vacation away and some fresh air away from the town. [b]Ping a friend with something you love about them[/b] @rauv is my new friend! we have corgo addiction and honestly rauv always makes me smile with our back and forth on our profile comments xD [b]Tell us about a dragon you love[/b] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69486979][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/694870/69486979_350.png[/img][/url][/center] gracious is like one of my new favorite dragons. probably because she's so pastel and the aesthetic is gorgeous. or because koi and i love koi. or fae because they're adorable. but mostly because i spent way too much on her skin and don't regret it but i gotta get my monies worth by getting some hearts xD
Tell us something you love about Summer

i absolutely love summer when all my favorite seafood places open up and i get to go to the beach. its weird but i love the smell of the ocean - even the smell of the marsh. i love cookouts and the sound of the ice cream truck coming down the road and all the fairs. ;A; i hope to be able to enjoy more of my favorite things this year.

Tell us what you enjoyed about today

today i got my first vaccination! plus i got to play with my brother's new puppy. ;A; his name is sir reginald. (like from the umbrella academy). he was adorable and a puppy really makes every day better.

Tell us something you are looking forward to

camping! (well glamping i am too old to sleep on the ground now) we're going to go camping on the coast and it just is nice to finally get a vacation away and some fresh air away from the town.

Ping a friend with something you love about them

@rauv is my new friend! we have corgo addiction and honestly rauv always makes me smile with our back and forth on our profile comments xD

Tell us about a dragon you love
69486979_350.png

gracious is like one of my new favorite dragons. probably because she's so pastel and the aesthetic is gorgeous. or because koi and i love koi. or fae because they're adorable. but mostly because i spent way too much on her skin and don't regret it but i gotta get my monies worth by getting some hearts xD
TO5f5vS.png
1YB0OjO.png
FObX7rS.png
VjdktqS.png
SV9CXSe.png
mqW8lnj.png
mlHpBMC.png
QUIpVFE.png
OuP0IWM.png
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
sZzoy2N.png
flR5THXv_o.png LOdnHQ8.png
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each The sound of bees in the flowers Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each The sun coming out after a heavy rain, the air is very fresh and clean Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each My geraniums flowering Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @EveningDoo that sure is a lot of veils! Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each I love Iris, my first primal eye born just before vials came out. She likes pretty things [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68923634][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/689237/68923634_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each I love the artwork for all the food items, everytime I see [item=perdita bee] I'm amazed. -I keep forgetting to put Entry >.<
Entry!

The sound of bees in the flowers

The sun coming out after a heavy rain, the air is very fresh and clean

My geraniums flowering

@EveningDoo that sure is a lot of veils!

I love Iris, my first primal eye born just before vials came out. She likes pretty things
68923634_350.png

I love the artwork for all the food items, everytime I see Perdita Bee I'm amazed.

-I keep forgetting to put Entry >.<
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
-Entry-

It’s the perfect season to visit the beach. It’s much too frigid any other time where I live haha

I got some progress done on my first ever skin! While I had no idea what I was doing at first, I think it’s coming along quite nicely now. Hint: I may or may not be making my furry dragon fantasies come to life.

Looking forward to finishing said skin.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting.

Eden: a lovely gaoler lady that I am proud to say is my first dragon with gnarlhorns!

I do love myself an unhatched egg: the payout is priceless.
-Entry-

It’s the perfect season to visit the beach. It’s much too frigid any other time where I live haha

I got some progress done on my first ever skin! While I had no idea what I was doing at first, I think it’s coming along quite nicely now. Hint: I may or may not be making my furry dragon fantasies come to life.

Looking forward to finishing said skin.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting.

Eden: a lovely gaoler lady that I am proud to say is my first dragon with gnarlhorns!

I do love myself an unhatched egg: the payout is priceless.
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
-Entry-

I may not like the stings they give, but I do love to see bumblebees out and about pollinating the Earth.

Simply put, its the weekend.

Looking forward to a good night’s rest.

@/HazardousH Hope you’re doing well!

Ferria: the only male spiral to grace my lair! I have happened to love the male spiral pose ever since joining FR, so why I haven’t even touched one before is unbeknownst to me as well haha

I adore the sylvan sets. They always give that perfect finish off an outfit.
-Entry-

I may not like the stings they give, but I do love to see bumblebees out and about pollinating the Earth.

Simply put, its the weekend.

Looking forward to a good night’s rest.

@/HazardousH Hope you’re doing well!

Ferria: the only male spiral to grace my lair! I have happened to love the male spiral pose ever since joining FR, so why I haven’t even touched one before is unbeknownst to me as well haha

I adore the sylvan sets. They always give that perfect finish off an outfit.
uCEnQTB.gif
-Entry-

I love the Summer exclusive flowers that bloom around my neighborhood.

Celebrated a friend’s birthday!

I look forward to another good day tomorrow.

@/HazardousH Stay hydrated~

Raum: my lair’s resident jungle goer! The accent he wears was one of my favorite entries for Greenskeeper Gathering from the get go, and I’d like to think I have it to a worthy dragon.

Food. Very much like food items. Hardshells are all that come to mind at the moment. Scrumptious things.
-Entry-

I love the Summer exclusive flowers that bloom around my neighborhood.

Celebrated a friend’s birthday!

I look forward to another good day tomorrow.

@/HazardousH Stay hydrated~

Raum: my lair’s resident jungle goer! The accent he wears was one of my favorite entries for Greenskeeper Gathering from the get go, and I’d like to think I have it to a worthy dragon.

Food. Very much like food items. Hardshells are all that come to mind at the moment. Scrumptious things.
uCEnQTB.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21