Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Summer - Permababies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Glad to see that one of my pair's hatchling can be added!
Glad to see that one of my pair's hatchling can be added!
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each The cicadas! I was born and raised in the midwest so theyre oddly comforting to hear, kind of like rain on a window. Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each I got registered for fall classes! :D Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each The gible community day in pokemon go <w< Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @HazardousH again thank you so much for hosting these, theyre so fun! Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each This is Shane! He's my newest purchase- he was sold as fodder but when the time came I didn't have the heart to train and exalt him! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65378172][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/653782/65378172_350.png[/img][/url] So now he's my pretty purple spiral bb :) Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation! [s]and school comes around just to end it. So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it. [/s] --- I also sent some items for entries! Squirrels, leeches, dire pelts, and cursed tufts. Also also SO excited for the september raffle, I love the cute spooky babies so MUCH
Entry!
Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each
The cicadas! I was born and raised in the midwest so theyre oddly comforting to hear, kind of like rain on a window.

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
I got registered for fall classes! :D

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
The gible community day in pokemon go <w<

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@HazardousH again thank you so much for hosting these, theyre so fun!

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
This is Shane! He's my newest purchase- he was sold as fodder but when the time came I didn't have the heart to train and exalt him!
65378172_350.png
So now he's my pretty purple spiral bb :)

Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each
There's a hundred and four days of summer vacation! and school comes around just to end it. So the annual problem for our generation is finding a good way to spend it.

---
I also sent some items for entries! Squirrels, leeches, dire pelts, and cursed tufts.
Also also SO excited for the september raffle, I love the cute spooky babies so MUCH
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Also question.. do I get other babies other than the wine one since they were from me?
Also question.. do I get other babies other than the wine one since they were from me?
-Entry-

I won’t lie, there’s not much to Summer that I love; I’m more an Autumn person myself! However, Summer break is always a great addition to the year.

It was the first day of Summer break for me! I would say it was a day well spent.

I’m looking forward to submitting an entry for this Brightshine Jubilee’s skin/accent contest! I love seeing what creations users come up with, and thought I’d give it my own go.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting as always. The graphics this time around are lovely.

Woo, I’ve gotten quite a few new additions to my lair since the last raffle. I’ll start by mentioning Lulindrae: one of my few wildclaws. I’m not sure why I never collected them before, but they are so gorgeous and a joy to dress up.

Butt succulents. Enough said.
No, but really, I love the unique coverage they give: it’s one of the only items to cover both the thigh and butt!
-Entry-

I won’t lie, there’s not much to Summer that I love; I’m more an Autumn person myself! However, Summer break is always a great addition to the year.

It was the first day of Summer break for me! I would say it was a day well spent.

I’m looking forward to submitting an entry for this Brightshine Jubilee’s skin/accent contest! I love seeing what creations users come up with, and thought I’d give it my own go.

@/HazardousH Thanks for hosting as always. The graphics this time around are lovely.

Woo, I’ve gotten quite a few new additions to my lair since the last raffle. I’ll start by mentioning Lulindrae: one of my few wildclaws. I’m not sure why I never collected them before, but they are so gorgeous and a joy to dress up.

Butt succulents. Enough said.
No, but really, I love the unique coverage they give: it’s one of the only items to cover both the thigh and butt!
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
-Entry-

A close friend’s birthday falls in Summer.

Got to sit in and relax for the longest time in a while.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow! The aforementioned friend’s birthday is actually tomorrow. I anticipate some celebrating in the near future ^-^

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated! It’s getting hot out there.

Kidira: the partner to the previously mentioned Lulindrae. She’s proudly wears one of my more unique designs and has art up and coming!

I find myself using spring’s breath fairly often. It’s just that perfect touch to a nature dragon!
-Entry-

A close friend’s birthday falls in Summer.

Got to sit in and relax for the longest time in a while.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow! The aforementioned friend’s birthday is actually tomorrow. I anticipate some celebrating in the near future ^-^

@/HazardousH Remember to stay hydrated! It’s getting hot out there.

Kidira: the partner to the previously mentioned Lulindrae. She’s proudly wears one of my more unique designs and has art up and coming!

I find myself using spring’s breath fairly often. It’s just that perfect touch to a nature dragon!
uCEnQTB.gif
@Mcyt

Sure! usually there are up to 5 winners but 7-10 choices for those winners so there should be plenty of options. You can pick any 5 others you really like in the poll! ^.^
@Mcyt

Sure! usually there are up to 5 winners but 7-10 choices for those winners so there should be plenty of options. You can pick any 5 others you really like in the poll! ^.^
Note to self: You need to change the copy paste thing its not updated
Note to self: You need to change the copy paste thing its not updated
-Entry-

I can appreciate the vacations I usually take during Summer. The heat is much more bearable in the company of beautiful scenery.

I won a primal from a raffle! I have yet to decide what I want to do with him..

I’m looking forward to seeing progress of some artwork I commissioned.

@/HazardousH Hope you’re having a great day/night.

Next up is Evaine: a gorgeous banescale a user kindly offered to give me for free! Lord is in the works and exciting as ever.

If I can give a shout out to a battle item, I would like to praise the all mighty eliminate. Never did my ripe noob self ever think I’d be able to down opponents with one fell swoop. Things have changed since then.
-Entry-

I can appreciate the vacations I usually take during Summer. The heat is much more bearable in the company of beautiful scenery.

I won a primal from a raffle! I have yet to decide what I want to do with him..

I’m looking forward to seeing progress of some artwork I commissioned.

@/HazardousH Hope you’re having a great day/night.

Next up is Evaine: a gorgeous banescale a user kindly offered to give me for free! Lord is in the works and exciting as ever.

If I can give a shout out to a battle item, I would like to praise the all mighty eliminate. Never did my ripe noob self ever think I’d be able to down opponents with one fell swoop. Things have changed since then.
uCEnQTB.gif
[quote name="ElohimRes" date="2021-06-04 22:23:51" ] what i love about spring is baby birds hatched in my birdhouse [/quote] @ElohimRes Just moving you over here to the new one!
ElohimRes wrote on 2021-06-04 22:23:51:
what i love about spring is baby birds hatched in my birdhouse

@ElohimRes

Just moving you over here to the new one!
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each I usually watch fireflies, they often come around! Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each finding ideas, excited to do them! Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each Arts for the wine baby :) Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @Mcyt don't forget to drink water!! Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each This lovely baby right here! Rose doesn't have a name but I still love rose, I await for ideas for rose lore but I decided I should do Cup's first. I already have an idea for rose lore but I think snagging more wouldn't hurt a fly. I made rose a rose collector with a Rose/Roses pronouns! I'm really happy on how rose turned out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68121865][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681219/68121865_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each [item=Tarnished Cerdae Necklace] [b]Hoarded item![/b] This necklace fits my vibe and aesthetic, the flower's colors are my favorite because it's one of my favorite color! I love the shape and every bits of it.
Entry!

I usually watch fireflies, they often come around!

finding ideas, excited to do them!

Arts for the wine baby :)

@Mcyt don't forget to drink water!!

This lovely baby right here! Rose doesn't have a name but I still love rose, I await for ideas for rose lore but I decided I should do Cup's first. I already have an idea for rose lore but I think snagging more wouldn't hurt a fly. I made rose a rose collector with a Rose/Roses pronouns! I'm really happy on how rose turned out.

68121865_350.png

Tarnished Cerdae Necklace
Hoarded item!
This necklace fits my vibe and aesthetic, the flower's colors are my favorite because it's one of my favorite color! I love the shape and every bits of it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21