Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {RAFFLE} Summer - Permababies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each Not having to get all bundled up to go outside Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each Mango smoothie! Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each My first FR anniversary, no idea what to expect Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @Doozie go to bed! Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each This old swamp wizard lizard, love to know what he's been up to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21204696][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/212047/21204696_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each Because the season is much shorter up north, everything grows a lot faster. We go from freezing cold bare branches to green everywhere, shorts and sunblock in a matter of a week.
Entry!

Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each
Not having to get all bundled up to go outside

Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each
Mango smoothie!

Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each
My first FR anniversary, no idea what to expect

Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each
@Doozie go to bed!

Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each
This old swamp wizard lizard, love to know what he's been up to
21204696_350.png

Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each
Because the season is much shorter up north, everything grows a lot faster. We go from freezing cold bare branches to green everywhere, shorts and sunblock in a matter of a week.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][b]Entry[/b][/center] ----- Tell us something you love about Summer = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] Travelling! Summer is a great time to travel c: Tell us what you enjoyed about today = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] Sleeping in LOL Tell us something you are looking forward to = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] Watching some netflix Ping a friend with something you love about them = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] @/HazardousH Hope you slept well! Sleep is very important so I really hope you got enough rest Tell us about a dragon you love = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/17464526][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/174646/17464526_350.png[/img][/url] Melati was one of the first dragons I won through a raffle when I first started - absolutely gorgeous dragon I was in love with! Give us a fun fact about June or Summer = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] The June birth flower is the Rose (Rosa) and the Honeysuckle (Lonicera)
Entry

Travelling! Summer is a great time to travel c:

Sleeping in LOL

Watching some netflix

@/HazardousH Hope you slept well! Sleep is very important so I really hope you got enough rest

17464526_350.png

Melati was one of the first dragons I won through a raffle when I first started - absolutely gorgeous dragon I was in love with!

Give us a fun fact about June or Summer = 10 Tickets Each
The June birth flower is the Rose (Rosa) and the Honeysuckle (Lonicera)
ba119729640c7b4e6f7c4b9ef3b4606300c4572a.gifglXxMGc.png
[center][b]Entry[/b][/center] ----- Tell us something you love about Summer = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] Going to the beach Tell us what you enjoyed about today = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] GOT TO SEE MY FRIEND'S DOG Tell us something you are looking forward to = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] SEEING MY FRIEND'S DOG IN PERSON Ping a friend with something you love about them = [b]3 Tickets Each[/b] @/HazardousH Loving how you just want everyone to have fun and these questions are amazing! Tell us about a dragon you love = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/40557815][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/405579/40557815_350.png[/img][/url] Zeryxia is one of my favourite Veil project that I did for BTV! Absolutely had to spoil her and give her primal eyes Give us a fun fact about June or Summer = [b]10 Tickets Each[/b] There are multiple theories as to what the month of June was named after. One theory is that it was named after the Roman goddess of marriage, Juno. Another theory is that its name originates from the Latin word iuniores, which translates into “younger ones”. Yet another possibility is that the month was named after Lucius Junius Brutus, the founder of the Roman Republic
Entry

Going to the beach

GOT TO SEE MY FRIEND'S DOG

SEEING MY FRIEND'S DOG IN PERSON

@/HazardousH Loving how you just want everyone to have fun and these questions are amazing!

40557815_350.png

Zeryxia is one of my favourite Veil project that I did for BTV! Absolutely had to spoil her and give her primal eyes

There are multiple theories as to what the month of June was named after. One theory is that it was named after the Roman goddess of marriage, Juno. Another theory is that its name originates from the Latin word iuniores, which translates into “younger ones”. Yet another possibility is that the month was named after Lucius Junius Brutus, the founder of the Roman Republic
Entry

So much sun! Who doesn't love the sun?

How nice the weather is today

Ice cream! Recently bought ice cream and I am READY to have it!

@/HazardousH Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! If it's morning where you are, make sure to eat a big giant yummy meal!

My progens are very special to me and I've learnt just how rare it is to get matching progens

June has its own beetle named after it. Called the June beetle, or June bug, it’s normally only found within the months of May and June in the United States of America.
Entry

So much sun! Who doesn't love the sun?

How nice the weather is today

Ice cream! Recently bought ice cream and I am READY to have it!

@/HazardousH Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! If it's morning where you are, make sure to eat a big giant yummy meal!

My progens are very special to me and I've learnt just how rare it is to get matching progens

June has its own beetle named after it. Called the June beetle, or June bug, it’s normally only found within the months of May and June in the United States of America.
Tell us something you love about Summer = My Birthday!
Tell us what you enjoyed about today = I did a drawing of my favourite Wings of Fire character :)
Tell us something you are looking forward to = Seeing my best friend tomorrow
Draw a baby/write lore/create a bio code (depends on complexity)= 10-100 Tickets Each
Tell us something you love about Summer = My Birthday!
Tell us what you enjoyed about today = I did a drawing of my favourite Wings of Fire character :)
Tell us something you are looking forward to = Seeing my best friend tomorrow
Draw a baby/write lore/create a bio code (depends on complexity)= 10-100 Tickets Each
@NuovoSangue (715)+(220)+(3110) = 455 With 35% added is... 615 tickets to add! ^^ @Ghvar This is (253)+(36*5)= 255 With 35% added is... 345 to add! ^.^ @Witch0fDoom (55*1)+(99*1)+(50*2)+(20*7)= 534 and with 35% added is... 721 to add! ^[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/10178710].[/url]^ @nebulaxie (7*12)+(16*1)+(16*10)+(34*2)+(56*3)= 496 496+10 = 506 and with 35% added is... 682 to add! ^.^ [color=transparent]HYDRA [/color] ----- ----- FREE COUNTED [emoji=gold star size=1] [columns] [b]Page 1[/b] Mauware 32 [b]Page 3[/b] SweetieSweets 10 bump! nebulaxie 10 bump! [b]Page 4[/b] Witch0fDoom 32 lemonjuiice 96 ElohimRes 10 Mcyt 32 [nextcol] [b]Page 5[/b] Doozie 32 Mcyt 32 Ghvar 32 Realtallrat 32 Cantertothewinds 32 bamboo1996 32 + 100 (ART!) Cantertothewinds 32 [nextcol] [b]Page 6[/b] Cantertothewinds 32 Belief 32 nebulaxie 32 Doozie 32 lemonjuiice 96 [b]Page 7[/b] Doozie 32 Cantertothewinds 96 Elfydragon 10 [/columns]
@NuovoSangue
(715)+(220)+(3110) = 455
With 35% added is... 615 tickets to add! ^^

@Ghvar
This is (253)+(36*5)= 255
With 35% added is... 345 to add! ^.^

@Witch0fDoom
(55*1)+(99*1)+(50*2)+(20*7)= 534
and with 35% added is... 721 to add! ^.^

@nebulaxie
(7*12)+(16*1)+(16*10)+(34*2)+(56*3)= 496
496+10 = 506
and with 35% added is... 682 to add! ^.^
HYDRA

FREE COUNTED
Page 1
Mauware

Page 3
SweetieSweets
10 bump!

nebulaxie
10 bump!

Page 4
Witch0fDoom

lemonjuiice

ElohimRes

Mcyt
Page 5
Doozie

Mcyt

Ghvar

Realtallrat

Cantertothewinds

bamboo1996
32 + 100 (ART!)

Cantertothewinds
Page 6
Cantertothewinds

Belief

nebulaxie

Doozie

lemonjuiice

Page 7
Doozie

Cantertothewinds

Elfydragon

@rubyrobin

I don't think I have the Ichor nymph, no!
@rubyrobin

I don't think I have the Ichor nymph, no!
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each Picking berries! Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each Talking to my mom on the phone Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each Tomorrow my mom gets her second vaccination! Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @Doozie We meet again Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each Zombie is the first dragon I got for reasons other than being pretty! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/4431372][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/44314/4431372_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each [item=rusted treasure chest] for that cheap thrill of opening 10 at once
Entry!

Picking berries!

Talking to my mom on the phone

Tomorrow my mom gets her second vaccination!

@Doozie We meet again

Zombie is the first dragon I got for reasons other than being pretty!
4431372_350.png

Rusted Treasure Chest for that cheap thrill of opening 10 at once
Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each Wearing shorts without getting cold! Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each I caught *so many* shiny gible it's insane >:D Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each I start classes tomorrow! Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @HazardousH I hope you have a great night, you deserve it! Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/66110792][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/661108/66110792_350.png[/img][/url] Octavia was a christmas hatch who turned out to scry *beautifully* So I made her my first g1 veil project! [s]And technically I think she's my first completed g1[/s] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each [center][item=desert rain frog companion] [b][size=5]H E [emoji=familiar heart][/b]
Wearing shorts without getting cold!

I caught *so many* shiny gible it's insane >:D

I start classes tomorrow!

@HazardousH I hope you have a great night, you deserve it!

66110792_350.png
Octavia was a christmas hatch who turned out to scry *beautifully*
So I made her my first g1 veil project! And technically I think she's my first completed g1

Desert Rain Frog Companion
H E
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Old Artblog
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Artfight
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandomstuck OCs
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Outdated Wishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Fandragons
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Credit!
|
|
|
|
@ me with a zero
not an o!
Entry! Tell us something you love about Summer = 3 Tickets Each Bare feets! Tell us what you enjoyed about today = 3 Tickets Each Got a good hug Tell us something you are looking forward to = 3 Tickets Each More hugs! Ping a friend with something you love about them = 3 Tickets Each @Doozie Stretch your hands Tell us about a dragon you love = 10 Tickets Each Recently won this beauty in a Greenskeeper Raffle, born St. Patrick's day [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68050162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680502/68050162_350.png[/img][/url] Give us a fun fact about Summer or an FR item you like = 10 Tickets Each I agree with WitchOfDoom, HE is great. I also love this guy, the latest friend I've made at the cauldron [item=red-eyed tree frog companion]
Entry!

Bare feets!

Got a good hug

More hugs!

@Doozie Stretch your hands

Recently won this beauty in a Greenskeeper Raffle, born St. Patrick's day
68050162_350.png

I agree with WitchOfDoom, HE is great. I also love this guy, the latest friend I've made at the cauldron
Red-eyed Tree Frog Companion
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21