Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Mawk's Summer Newbie Giveaway!~
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49
bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
@MawkishMuse, absolutely, i am happy to have him, and i have some extra familiar too if you want
@MawkishMuse, absolutely, i am happy to have him, and i have some extra familiar too if you want
Lichtdrache.gif
@MawkishMuse, hi want some gaoler?
@MawkishMuse, hi want some gaoler?
@Stormfell

Extra familiars would be great! I’ll send Neon in a 2-way Crossroad, so you can add the Familiars to the other side ^^ Thanks so much in advance!
@Astarothblast

Hello?? Yes?? Gaoler is lovely! Thanks so much! ^^
@Stormfell

Extra familiars would be great! I’ll send Neon in a 2-way Crossroad, so you can add the Familiars to the other side ^^ Thanks so much in advance!
@Astarothblast

Hello?? Yes?? Gaoler is lovely! Thanks so much! ^^
A gentle soul who likes to help new players. Also called Mawk.

@MawkishMuse Not entirely sure if I'm eligible since I joined like two days before June but may I please have [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69202968][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/692030/69202968_350.png[/img][/url] [skin=31433] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/23996.png[/img] Edit: Wait the dragon is adopted I'll choose anther one Can I get this derg instead: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68098713][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/680988/68098713_350.png[/img][/url]
@MawkishMuse

Not entirely sure if I'm eligible since I joined like two days before June but may I please have
69202968_350.png

23996.png

Edit: Wait the dragon is adopted I'll choose anther one

Can I get this derg instead: 68098713_350.png
m6JJaaD.jpg
@Kazuha

Hi, it's great to meet you! ^^ Unfortunately yeah, you are just a couple of days outside the eligible range- I do need to stick to the rules and serve the June newbies first, but I also really want these dragons to get a forever home. So, if you’re up for it, I’ll give Rift one week? And if he’s not adopted by the end of it, he’s all yours ^^ If he does get adopted, then I do happen to know his breeder, and I can see if they have any of his siblings who look similar!

Also, I’ve got quite a few copies of the accent, Song of Flame, and would be cool with trading one to you! If you have any spare familiars or apparel that you don’t like, or food that your dragons don’t want to eat, I’d be happy to exchange for those! ^^ This way, the giveaway gets some more variety, but doesn't lose out completely on an accent!

Regardless, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ And thanks for inquiring!
@Kazuha

Hi, it's great to meet you! ^^ Unfortunately yeah, you are just a couple of days outside the eligible range- I do need to stick to the rules and serve the June newbies first, but I also really want these dragons to get a forever home. So, if you’re up for it, I’ll give Rift one week? And if he’s not adopted by the end of it, he’s all yours ^^ If he does get adopted, then I do happen to know his breeder, and I can see if they have any of his siblings who look similar!

Also, I’ve got quite a few copies of the accent, Song of Flame, and would be cool with trading one to you! If you have any spare familiars or apparel that you don’t like, or food that your dragons don’t want to eat, I’d be happy to exchange for those! ^^ This way, the giveaway gets some more variety, but doesn't lose out completely on an accent!

Regardless, welcome to Flight Rising! ^^ And thanks for inquiring!

@MawkishMuse

Oh ok! Please let me know if he isn't adopted in a week. If he happens to get adopted, can you let me know his breeder?

I'll send a CR to trade for the accent.

Also for the flameforger vista, do I need to trade stuff or wait a week?
@MawkishMuse

Oh ok! Please let me know if he isn't adopted in a week. If he happens to get adopted, can you let me know his breeder?

I'll send a CR to trade for the accent.

Also for the flameforger vista, do I need to trade stuff or wait a week?
m6JJaaD.jpg
@Kazuha

Sure thing! And I made a note in my clan bio so I won't forget in a week ^^

I checked that vista on the AH, and apparently, it's much less rare and expensive than the last time I checked XD I've managed to get two copies now, so the extra one is headed your way!
@Kazuha

Sure thing! And I made a note in my clan bio so I won't forget in a week ^^

I checked that vista on the AH, and apparently, it's much less rare and expensive than the last time I checked XD I've managed to get two copies now, so the extra one is headed your way!

@MawkishMuse May I please have a [b]gossamer flame[/b] vista and a [b]dreameater[/b] Coatl accent? [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@MawkishMuse

May I please have a gossamer flame vista and a dreameater Coatl accent?
Ms7a4L5.png
bump
bump
GJ4HbdE.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 48 49